*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,103,743 Views | 74406 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by TheVarian
Anti-taxxer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79 said:

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Geralt of Rivia
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Geralt of Rivia
S
justcallmeharry
S
ravingfans
AG
richardag said:

Aggie12B said:

Sort of, as long as you have a high caliber weapon.

Or are incredibly fast on your feet

or if you are a badass like this salmon thief:

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

justcallmeharry
S
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Who you gonna call?

oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Cromagnum
AG
justcallmeharry said:

That woman has worse fashion sense than anyone that has ever set foot in the white house.
First Page Last Page
Page 1470 of 2126

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.