*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,796,700 Views | 72609 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by taxpreparer
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MROD92 said:

GeorgiAg said:

AND....the left STILL can't meme

I've never seen anything like it. Satirizing the left is so easy. The right, not so much
TRADUCTOR

PRESIDENT TRUMP HONORS DOG WHO TRIPPED BIDEN
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

GeorgiAg
AG
oops...

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Geralt of Rivia
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
And this is how we get there....

NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
rab79 said:

I'm going to upload my own info because I hope they come looking for trouble. I need to vent with this sham election.
CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

GeorgiAg
AG
Lorne Malvo
AG
I always know which lib has become unhinged by their failed attempts to post on this thread.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Prognightmare said:

rab79 said:

I'm going to upload my own info because I hope they come looking for trouble. I need to vent with this sham election.

Let me know. I will add my own as well.
ProgN
I've since found out that it's a parody account. It's so hard to tell nowadays.
Well, okay then
AG
rab79
AG
Prognightmare said:

I've since found out that it's a parody account. It's so hard to tell nowadays.
Well it is certainly plausible that it was a real account, given the hatred that comes from the left.

And reality often hides behind parody.....
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
Well, okay then said:

Walter Williams died today. RIP Sir.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 621 of 2075

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.