*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,677,386 Views | 71939 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
buzzardb267
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
CanyonAg77
AG
Secolobo said:

I don't think that was written by Harris.

It says single swallow.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

That's great. I really hope "Elliot" Page and Alyssa Milano hook up now... the world needs that level of BSC combo.

Their hollywood couple name can be Ellyssa Pagano.

Martin Q. Blank
Geralt of Rivia said:

Her wikipedia page is already updated with male pronouns. Ridiculous.

It says "he" is gay despite being married to a woman.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Wait once you transition to a man you are now straight if you are married to a woman right?

It's hard to keep up with these rules
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Wait once you transition to a man you are now straight if you are married to a woman right?

It's hard to keep up with these rules

Some rainbow promotion there from L to T and she claims Q. So....status points.

I think it's a rating system.

L = 1
G = 2
B = 3
T = 4
Q = 5

She went from L+Q = 6 to T + Q = 9.

Tramp96
Martin Q. Blank said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

And these are the people who want to preach "science" to us???

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Tramp96 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

My favorite thing to ask people who try to lecture me on genders is..... so in LGBTQ.... what does the "Bi" mean?????? Doesn't that imply TWO?!?!?!?!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tramp96
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Tramp96 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

My favorite thing to ask people who try to lecture me on genders is..... so in LGBTQ.... what does the "Bi" mean?????? Doesn't that imply TWO?!?!?!?!

Don't be throwing your privilege around with that fancy grammar and logic stuff.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Tramp96 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Tramp96 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Don't be throwing your privilege around with that fancy grammar and logic stuff.

You're assuming a lot..... I identify as a 76 year old single giantess woman with 19 dependents for my welfare and social security checks.

And my pronouns of choice are: fee/fi/fo/fum

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

GeorgiAg
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Stringfellow Hawke
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Perfect meme if you want to showcase the last decade Biden before he was bought by the Chinese.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Geralt of Rivia said:

MROD92
GeorgiAg said:

AND....the left STILL can't meme
First Page Last Page
Page 620 of 2056

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.