*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,623,452 Views | 71716 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jack always looks like he doesn't bathe.

He looks like a very smelly stinky person.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
thirdcoast said:

True. Also reminds me how disgusting McConaughey looked in that movie. He really got to an unhealthy weight.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
thirdcoast
AG
captkirk said:

Just ask Venezuela...the only way they can get any factual info is via internet social media. The state run TV networks are 100% propaganda. We are at about 80% BS on TV networks here in US.
"A government big enough to take what you have is ok, as long as it promises to give you what you want" -Left
rab79
AG
thirdcoast said:

captkirk said:

Just ask Venezuela...the only way they can get any factual info is via internet social media. The state run TV networks are 100% propaganda. We are at about 80% BS on TV networks here in US.
Is there actually 20 % real news? i wouldn't know, I haven't watched networks "news " in years
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Is there actually 20 % real news? i wouldn't know, I haven't watched networks "news " in years
That's the last 5 minutes of the "news" where they do their puff piece feel good stories.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
annie88
AG

Biz Ag
AG

Biz Ag
AG

annie88
AG
annie88
AG
ProgN
annie88 said:

I'd swim through covid infused water to date her.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
rab79 said:

Funny..... but the answer is they thought they had it in the bag.

They cheated enough to get Hillary the nomination over Bernie in 2016. But there was no way Hillary was losing so they didn't bother campaigning in the rust belt and coasted. It was a foregone conclusion. The polls also told them they were going to win so you don't need to cheat.

This time they use the biased polls to their advantage realizing if they met the polls more or less then it would not be questioned. So they practiced the cheating via counting issues in the Dem primaries so they could unleash it where needed. Then they just used a few big counties in a few swing states to cheat enough to win and cover it up by destroying envelopes and software glitches. Shut it down in those states figure out how many they needed and make sure they have more than enough padding.

agent-maroon
AG
rab79 said:

I'm guessing that is the reason she was so pissed off when she lost to Trump. They didn't cheat enough to ensure her the win and they didn't have the mechanisms in place to generate hundreds of thousands of votes at 4:00am

But they figured it out this time around...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agent-maroon
AG
thirdcoast said:

captkirk said:

20% = sports & weather, maybe?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sq1dvm
AG
I follow this thread pretty closely and I don't think I saw this one, but SIAP.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Sq1dvm said:

I follow this thread pretty closely and I don't think I saw this one, but SIAP.

too soon i think, I'm not sure it will ever be time for that one....
NO AMNESTY!

fasthorse05
I still laughed, I'm sorry to say.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

bonfarr
AG

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Biz Ag
AG

annie88
AG
rab79
AG
annie88 said:

Hercules ran from the virus? say it isn't so!

Actually props to Kevin for having a twitter backbone.
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
rab79 said:

If this is the analogy it's important to know that the girl holding his hand was an absolute hoar with other dudes like 2 weeks ago
First Page Last Page
Page 613 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.