*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,617,688 Views | 71672 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by mooney69
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
An oldie, but just saw it again:

captkirk
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Secolobo
AG

I love the twitter PSA.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
Secolobo said:

I love the twitter PSA.

Every time I see one of those PSA's I picture this face and think, yeah, I trust this guy.

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Every time I see one of those PSA's I picture this face and think, yeah, I trust this guy.

The Unabomber?
MostlyHarmless
AG
Next, in the where are they now segment...
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Punked Shank
AG
FriscoKid said:

This will derail in less than a page.

The 2nd post on this thread is the funniest post out of em all
coolerguy12
AG
Punked Shank said:

FriscoKid said:

This will derail in less than a page.

The 2nd post on this thread is the funniest post out of em all

Just two more pages...
Whitetail
AG
thirdcoast
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
First Page Last Page
Page 612 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.