*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,664,417 Views | 71878 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Get Off My Lawn
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biz Ag
AG
The dog's reaction is priceless.

Well, okay then
AG
ValleyRatAg
AG
Pictures say a thousand words. That is great.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
rab79 said:

I will take the day off and celebrate the day that Soros dies and returns his demonic ass to hell.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
This one cracks me up for some reason.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
I'm at code red now.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Well, okay then
AG
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
captkirk
AG
ProgN
captkirk said:

So accurate it's scary. Society has lost it's damn mind.
buzzardb267
AG
Funny.....not funny!

"ROGER - OUT"
captkirk
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CS78
ravingfans
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

Is it politically incorrect to say that Asian cooks have an awesome sense of humor?
AggieTFA06
AG
captkirk said:

I would also add gang violence deaths that no one cares about.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
First Page Last Page
Page 614 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.