*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,655,340 Views | 71840 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by The Brazos Kid
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tanya 93 said:

This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

I'd take the lobster thermidor and love mornay sauce and truffles. Keep the fried egg. Try the Spam, just to see.
Tanya 93
agent-maroon said:

Tanya 93 said:

This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

Do you even Monty Python brah?

(better quality video on Vimeo)
Probably more than you.

It mentions bacon.

'nough said
bonfarr
AG

I had to watch Lawrence Welk on a big Curtis Mathes console tv every Sunday afternoon when we went to my grandparents house.
HTownAg98
Tanya 93
bonfarr said:

I had to watch Lawrence Welk on a big Curtis Mathes console tv every Sunday afternoon when we went to my grandparents house.
Best moment ever

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
bonfarr
AG
My kids complain about boredom when they don't have wifi for a few hours. I have no sympathy for them when I had to sit through crap like this.

ProgN
Here, #MeToo
aggiehawg
AG

Really watch this. She's incredible.
agent-maroon
AG
Lubbock Saturday nights back in the 60's. Lawrence Welk followed by Hee Haw and then Carol Burnett. Carol Burnett was the only reason I survived that era at all. Seriously, thank God for Carol Burnett...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bonfarr
AG
agent-maroon said:

Lubbock Saturday nights back in the 60's. Lawrence Welk followed by Hee Haw and then Carol Burnett. Carol Burnett was the only reason I survived that era at all. Seriously, thank God for Carol Burnett...

I try to block out memories of Hee Haw, they always had hot women on the show but the comedy skits were cringeworthy.

Cameo appearance from George Strait.
fasthorse05
agent-maroon said:

I watched Carol Burnett last night.

Got to see "As the Stomach Turns" with Paul Lynde, and Tim Conway was "James Blonde" with Carol Burnett being "Fashion Galore".

It's still funny as hell.
CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

Forgot one

IS CHINA'S
bonfarr
AG
fasthorse05 said:

agent-maroon said:

Got to see "As the Stomach Turns" with Paul Lynde, and Tim Conway was "James Blonde" with Carol Burnett being "Fashion Galore".

Carol Burnett was fantastic, I loved Harvey Korman and Tim Conway on the show.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

So you are saying it is different now?
mandevilleag
bonfarr said:

Arthur Duncan was the man!
cisgenderedAggie
agent-maroon said:

Louisiana Saturday Night > 60s Lubbock Saturday Night.
bonfarr
AG
mandevilleag said:

bonfarr said:

Arthur Duncan was the man!

Who doesn't enjoy this?

agent-maroon
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

agent-maroon said:

You'll get no argument from me. My wife is from near NOLA and their Saturday nights are pretty good.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
bonfarr said:

fasthorse05 said:

agent-maroon said:

Tim Conway as "Dorf on golf" was hilarious.
ProgN
agent-maroon said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

agent-maroon said:

You'll get no argument from me. My wife is from near NOLA and their Saturday nights are pretty good.
If she has any good cajun recipes for jambalaya etc, would she send them to me?
CanyonAg77
AG
bonfarr said:

fasthorse05 said:

agent-maroon said:

AggieTFA06
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Forgot one

IS CHINA'S
It's a shame I can only give this post only 1 blue star.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Tanya 93 said:

This can never be forgotten

August 4th, 1993

You're my favorite baseball fan on the internet. Fook the DH.
fullback44
AG
rab79 said:

This one is great .. gotta like the gator !
buzzardb267
AG
agent-maroon said:

I had such sinful thoughts during the Jackie Gleason Show....the June Taylor Dancers! I was thinking terrible things when they danced.

"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
agent-maroon
AG
I wasn't allowed to watch Jackie Gleason. Hee Haw was at the very edge of wholesome for my folks and I heard actual discussions about banning that every time they showed a busty flannel clad babe. They probably knew my brother and I weren't sitting there for the same 5 jokes they told every week.

BR549
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Really watch this. She's incredible.
Whoa. Love the old Big Band stuff.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
agent-maroon said:

I wasn't allowed to watch Jackie Gleason. Hee Haw was at the very edge of wholesome for my folks and I heard actual discussions about banning that every time they showed a busty flannel clad babe. They probably knew my brother and I weren't sitting there for the same 5 jokes they told every week.

BR549
Where are where are you tonight?
I searched the world over and pfffffft you were gone.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 474 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.