*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,617,565 Views | 71672 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by mooney69
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

agent-maroon said:

I wasn't allowed to watch Jackie Gleason. Hee Haw was at the very edge of wholesome for my folks and I heard actual discussions about banning that every time they showed a busty flannel clad babe. They probably knew my brother and I weren't sitting there for the same 5 jokes they told every week.

BR549
Where are where are you tonight?
I searched the world over and pfffffft you were gone.

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
woahh
Deep, dark depression excessive misery
woahh
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on meeee!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
captkirk
AG
Tanya 93
AgFan2015

Imagine trying to open this bar in today's climate....
aggiehawg
AG
Biden tries to explain why he won't take a cognitive test.

BQ78
AG
Wonderful, Wonderful

We definitely have an identical shared experience. My trouble is I had to watch it at home too because my dad liked it too but we watched it on the Heathkit color TV set he built set in the wood shelves he also built.
CanyonAg77
AG
bonfarr said:

I had to watch Lawrence Welk on a big Curtis Mathes console tv every Sunday afternoon when we went to my grandparents house.

The Otwell Twins from Tulia, Texas. Pretty popular on there. They were younger than me, and I couldn't stand it, don't know how they did.
Direct Enter Enter
I grew up near Cleveland, Ohio. One of the local TV stations had a weekly show called Polka Varieties, that featured local polka bands. Considering the ages of the studio audiences, that TV show made Lawrence Welk look like Dick Clark's American Bandstand.
Whitetail
AG
aggiehawg said:

Biden tries to explain why he won't take a cognitive test.

Oh man! What in the heck was that?
cap-n-jack
Tanya 93 said:

bonfarr said:

I had to watch Lawrence Welk on a big Curtis Mathes console tv every Sunday afternoon when we went to my grandparents house.
Best moment ever

Welk said it was a modern spiritual. I believe he was misinformed. It does mention Jesus though.
Demosthenes81
AG
BusterAg
AG

Wonderful.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
ValleyRatAg
AG
and the Bee strikes stings again.
themissinglink
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
bonfarr said:

fasthorse05 said:

agent-maroon said:

Lubbock Saturday nights back in the 60's. Lawrence Welk followed by Hee Haw and then Carol Burnett. Carol Burnett was the only reason I survived that era at all. Seriously, thank God for Carol Burnett...
I watched Carol Burnett last night.

Got to see "As the Stomach Turns" with Paul Lynde, and Tim Conway was "James Blonde" with Carol Burnett being "Fashion Galore".

It's still funny as hell.

Carol Burnett was fantastic, I loved Harvey Korman and Tim Conway on the show.
My favorite part was always watching Korman trying to keep it together whenever Conway went off script which was pretty much all the time. Without Conway that show wouldn't have been near the same.
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
aggiehawg
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

bonfarr said:

fasthorse05 said:

agent-maroon said:

Lubbock Saturday nights back in the 60's. Lawrence Welk followed by Hee Haw and then Carol Burnett. Carol Burnett was the only reason I survived that era at all. Seriously, thank God for Carol Burnett...
I watched Carol Burnett last night.

Got to see "As the Stomach Turns" with Paul Lynde, and Tim Conway was "James Blonde" with Carol Burnett being "Fashion Galore".

It's still funny as hell.

Carol Burnett was fantastic, I loved Harvey Korman and Tim Conway on the show.
My favorite part was always watching Korman trying to keep it together whenever Conway went off script which was pretty much all the time. Without Conway that show wouldn't have been near the same.
Not Korman but Conway cracked himself up here.

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
MostlyHarmless
AG
None of them could keep it together. Of course "Mama" got em all at the end.
Bondag
AG
rab79 said:

Quote:

The irony is NYC was jumping up and down demanding ventilators that turned out to be unproven and actually making things worse.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
rab79 said:

Soon turns to:
MostlyHarmless
AG
Tanya 93
OldArmyBrent
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

I wouldn't want them to lose. Let them loose and I bet they win, though.
BuddysBud
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Interesting that the Soviets switched to special pens shortly after the Americans developed one. Nothing to see there.
BuddysBud
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

rab79 said:

Soon turns to:

Perhaps his handlers are having problems convincing Joe that he isn't running for the Senate.
AgFan2015

It's funny we have bunch of ******* that actually think this way...
TXAG 05
AG
It's sad when you can't tell if an article is real or a parody.
Cromagnum
AG
LOL. That kid doesn't know the first thing about climate change. There was probably a bug, or a leaf moved wrong, or mom told her she can't eat the poisonous berries.
Hey...so.. um
TXAG 05 said:

It's sad when you can't tell if an article is real or a parody.
Dailymail doesn't usually do parodies, so I think it is real. Really crazy. If you can't find peace in the mountains all by yourself, you are just a miserable person.
Kansas Kid
Amazing how the cost to develop the pen keeps going up over time. I remember first hearing it cost $5 million, later $100 million but never almost half of the $26 billion spent on the entire program. The real cost was about $1 million and paid for entirely by the private sector and NASA paid less per pen then they had been paying for mechanical pencils. Oh another key fact, that space pen was the key to get the astronauts off the moon. It was used to close the broken arming switch.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-nasa-spen/
AgFan2015
First Page Last Page
Page 475 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.