*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,667,299 Views | 71895 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by JaxDad
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tanya 93
techno-ag
AG
An oldie but a goodie.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tanya 93
This can never be forgotten

August 4th, 1993

techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Tanya 93 said:

August 4th, 1993

This NEVER gets old
themissinglink
AG
Tanya 93
Saltwater Assassin said:

Tanya 93 said:

August 4th, 1993

This NEVER gets old
Never **** with Nolan

He was 46 when that happened
Kansas Kid
While I fully agree with this never gets old and I always love watching it, I don't see this as political. People of all political views love watching the "old man" take the young buck behind the woodshed. Now if only we could unite I things from this century.
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
agent-maroon
AG
That makes him 73, is that right? I bet he could still whoop Ventura's ass
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tanya 93
agent-maroon said:

That makes him 73, is that right? I bet he could still whoop Ventura's ass
Yep

I wish baseball cards had not crashed.

A rookie Nolan could pay for a semester of college.
techno-ag
AG
https://www.wsj.com/articles/used-car-dealers-really-really-want-to-buy-your-vehicle-11596471979

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
MostlyHarmless
AG
Tanya 93 said:

August 4th, 1993

Still one of my all time favorite sports moments. Never charge Nolan on the mound. The man has wrestled steers way bigger than you. And just because you have Clark Kent hair it doesn't make you Superman.

This might not be political but at least it's funny.
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
bonfarr
AG

https://kettlefreaks.com/products/pork-rub-shouldve-let-us-grill

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
I love Candace. She is beautiful, smart, sexy, confident and fearless.
Tanya 93
Prognightmare said:

I love Candace. She is beautiful, smart, sexy, confident and fearless.
You should ask her for a date

You are an amazing catch and a great dad

Things she will love.
ProgN
She just got married or I would.
Tanya 93
Prognightmare said:

She just got married or I would.
Shows you how much I know about her

Sorry

smooches
rab79
AG
Tanya 93 said:

This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

not enough protein in grits to make the cut.
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79 said:

Tanya 93 said:

This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

not enough protein in grits to make the cut.
Add some yogurt on the side.

agent-maroon
AG
Tanya 93 said:

This sucks

Why not eggs and grits?

Do you even Monty Python brah?

(better quality video on Vimeo)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 473 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.