*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,655,326 Views | 71840 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by The Brazos Kid
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
magnumtmp said:

BusterAg said:

Why not just pepper spray his nuts.

Because he might like it since he's obviously off in the head.

Then what?
ewwwww.

Ok, Right hook works just fine.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
HtownAg92
AG
techno-ag said:

Reminded me of this:

Disguised Weapons
FDT92
AG
Martin Q. Blank
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TexAgs91
AG
justcallmeharry said:

So this is the FORMER Bill Clinton White House spokesman saying

Dang dude get a grip LOL
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
RAB91
Squadron7
AG
RAB91 said:

Harsh, but fair.
Tanya 93
ProgN
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Prognightmare said:

I bet you twenty bucks the author of this article parks his prius at the only diesel pump at the station while there are seventeen unused gas pumps.
Aggie12B
AG
Prognightmare said:

i don't always drive a truck, but when i do, it's usually meant to intimidate pedestrians
ProgN
Squadron7
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

Prognightmare said:

I bet you twenty bucks the author of this article parks his prius at the only diesel pump at the station while there are seventeen unused gas pumps.

This reminds me of this from a couple of years ago....."Journalists Freak Out When Asked "Do you know anyone who drives a truck?""

Quote:

Which brings us to the simple question about truck ownership from John Ekdahl that drove Acela corridor progressive political journalists into a frenzy on Tuesday night: "The top 3 best selling vehicles in America are pick-ups. Question to reporters: do you personally know someone that owns one?"

Rather than answer with a simple "no," the esteemed members of the most cloistered and provincial class in Americapolitical journalists who live in New York City or Washington, D.C.reacted by doing their best impersonation of a vampire who had just been dragged into the sunshine and presented with a garlic-adorned crucifix.

There were basically three types of hysterical response to a simple question about truck owners: 1) shut up, 2) you're stupid and/or sexist and/or racist, and 3) whatever, liar, trucks aren't popular (far and away my favorite delusional response to a simple question from a group of people who want you to believe they're extremely concerned about "fake news"). It turns out that people who are paid large sums of money to opine on what Americans outside the Acela province think get very upset if you demonstrate that they don't actually know any of the people about whom they pretend to be experts.
[url=https://permanentpress.blogspot.com/2017/01/journalists-freak-out-when-asked-do-you.html][/url]
LINK.
Biz Ag
AG
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
Prognightmare said:

The car guy over there is genuinely mystified at auto buying habits in middle America. How is the Mazda CX-9 outselling the VW Atlas he asks? Or any given Subaru? Also he says the Jeep Cherokee is racist because Indians. The Gladiator Mojave too.

In this article it calls for steeper hoods so drivers can see below the front bumper better. Pedestrian deaths via trucks and SUVs have gone up y'all. Of course since they're 70% of all vehicles sold now, they'll be involved in more wrecks.

Libs hate trucks and SUVs. Middle America loves em.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Fairview
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

Prognightmare said:

If I ever road rage on someone it will be for this. Especially when you are waiting and they go inside to buy a Diet Coke.
Tanya 93
Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street is my favorite musical ever

But this is Lin-Manuel Miranda (The writer and composer) of Hamilton fame taking the plot of Sweeney Todd and putting the story to the opening of Alexander Hamilton.

Just freaking brilliant and most of the original cast too

techno-ag
AG
Won't see this again in professional sports.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
agent-maroon
AG
Biz Ag said:

From the article - "After spotting it, she reached out to HAB. A spokesperson for the organization says this is not the first time a bear was spotted in Asheville with a political sticker on its collar."

My question is - who is the bad ass wrestling with these bears to get a political sticker on their radio collars?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
agent-maroon
AG
Here's the poon that's intimidated by pickups all suited up to test drive some Porsche hybrid. I'm going to email a pic of my F150 and maybe he'll soil himself.

Jaydoug
AG

aggie93
AG
One thing that never ceases to amaze me about liberals is their obsession with how angry they get that other people don't live their lives the way that they want them to. I DGAF is someone wants to live in SF or NYC or DC or wherever and do all kinds of weird stuff I would never do or understand. Why do they feel such a need to take away my truck or my house or tell me how to live my life? I'm fine. Leave me the hell alone and I will leave you alone. Why is that such a hard concept?
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
swampstander
AG
Fairview said:

Saltwater Assassin said:

Prognightmare said:

If I ever road rage on someone it will be for this. Especially when you are waiting and they go inside to buy a Diet Coke.

This so much. A few weeks ago I was driving home to TX from NH. I was on the Merrit Parkway in NY (which is a beautiful drive btw). All of the gas stations are pre planned and govt owned with vendors. We were low on gas so I pulled in behind a car to fill up. It's pretty crowded with lines for each pump. Wifey went in to pee and Get a couple iced coffees at the Dunkin. I'm waiting and waiting behind this car. Several minutes pass. All the other lanes are coming and going. I'm trapped behind this car. A miracle happens and the lane next to me is empty so I am able to move over. I look back and realize the car I was behind was a Prius. As I was filling up this chubby chick waddles up and starts washing her car with the window washing sponge while some other poor fool pulls up behind her.
Secolobo
AG
nm
aggiehawg
AG
Rick Grenell from the top rope.

End Of Message
AG
Pure, unadulterated napalm.
Tanya 93

That could have been an epic multi season series.

Mal is the best

themissinglink
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
First Page Last Page
Page 472 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.