*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,658,397 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like it!!! You know what they say about a sucker and his money.
Barnyard96
AG
Reminds me of the Chris Rock stand-up

"Let me see your Papers"
CanyonAg77
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

An entrepreneur!
drcrinum

pdc093
aggiejayrod
AG
agent-maroon said:

TexAgs91 said:

Click here NSFW (Titiana McGrath)

Don't I recognize the one at the lower left at the start of the video as being that person with protruding teeth like a braying jackass that we see here on F16 from time to time?

I'll see if I can find her picture and post it.

ETA: this might even be a still pic from the same event

Good eye, definitely the same psychopath. Also, there's some in that crowd who should never, ever, ever be less naked than a Muslim woman in Iran and some of them do have some nice up tops
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
BusterAg
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

rab79 said:

I always played catcher, who wants to fight me.
Make sure you never say this if you are ever incarcerated.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Someone let me know if he needs a loan for college. This kid is going places.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
JaxDad
AG
the manager complaining but not wearing hers over her nose
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Joseph Parrish
AG
Not political, but made me laugh!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

BusterAg
AG
rab79 said:

This meme is the happiest thing I have seen today.

Does this guy have a twitter or whatever? I would love to send love to that message.

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG
rab79 said:

I want to see this Facebook document.

I like CO. I believe her. If what she is saying it true and she has documented proof, there needs to be very public legal action.

--Thomas Jefferson
PooDoo
AG
TexAgs91 said:

That's awesome. I'm going to use this as my alarm ringtone and scare the **** out of my wife in the morning.
Andrew99
AG
annie88 said:

This needs more stars.. From page 446!
Tanya 93
drcrinum

rab79
AG
Quote:

Stolen from gonemarroon's post
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
drcrinum said:

So we need a new category, "died while infected with the china virus"
NO AMNESTY!

TexAgs91
AG
PooDoo said:

TexAgs91 said:

That's awesome. I'm going to use this as my alarm ringtone and scare the **** out of my wife in the morning.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 451 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.