*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,494,938 Views | 71047 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Biz Ag
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Warning, brain and eye bleach required if you click the link

old crow add

I told you so!
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

lobopride
rab79 said:

Pretty accurate. My criteria as a Little League coach for putting someone at 1st base was whether or not he could catch reliably. That was all I cared about.
I am a slave of Christ
TxAggieBand85
AG
TexAgs91 said:

BlueMiles said:

Biz Ag said:

UnderoosAg said:

Reframing Organizations said:

Quote:

Note when this was Tweeted.

What was the tweet?
It was a tweet from Aggie Diversity THIS MORNING urging everyone to vote in YESTERDAY's runoff election.
That's racist, right? Telling people to vote on the wrong election day?
It's being an ass or completely clueless.
Probably misscheduled tweet and just nothing but a bit of human error.
drcrinum

Woman destroys Bill Nye & masks.
BlueMiles
AG
drcrinum said:

Woman destroys Bill Nye & masks.

I suspect Bill Nye has trouble with birthday cake candles without a mask, as well. (Not that he'd let anyone blow out birthday cake candles in this day and age, anyway.)
taxpreparer
AG
lobopride said:

rab79 said:

Pretty accurate. My criteria as a Little League coach for putting someone at 1st base was whether or not he could catch reliably. That was all I cared about.
Mine for right filed in girls softball was someone who paid attention. I wanted someone who would reliably back up throws to first; whether during a hit, or a pick off by the catcher.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
ValleyRatAg
AG
rab79 said:

I always played catcher, who wants to fight me.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
taxpreparer said:

lobopride said:

rab79 said:

Mine for right filed in girls softball was someone who paid attention. I wanted someone who would reliably back up throws to first; whether during a hit, or a pick off by the catcher.

Ditto on the previous post - I played first because I could catch anything thrown my way and I was the coaches son (through 4th grade) but did not pitch. I was also bigger so I had no fielding range but I could hit.

On the second one.....

Then you were extremely lucky to have 9 (10 in softball) competent players if you could afford to put someone that paid attention in right field. We were always challenged to hide 1 or 2 players and hope nothing went their way in softball and baseball (youth levels). Once you get to 6th grade or higher though the ones that suck have been weeded out as they don't enjoy playing any more once they realize they are the weak link.

I say this as the father of a terrible baseball player - whose Aspergers and ADD did not help - he was done after 4th grade. My daughter played softball through 5th grade and she was good played shortstop or 2nd base but we never had a field of 9 or 10 players that all paid attention.

My son was big and strong for his age and renowned for being able to hit the ball to the wall and still get thrown out at first. Not kidding. But we worked on that, mostly an attention thing, after he hit he would be completely distracted and lollygag to first until we started yelling out the seconds and challenged him to make it before we hit 6. Then he would usually not get thrown out any more.

My son also made the greatest unassisted triple play in the history of baseball. Well it was great anyway:

In his last season his coach, who was just great and a former minor leaguer who had a few callups to the majors, decided the last game of the year (before playoffs) that my son needed a chance to play infield - he was always in right field due to his lack of attention. He asked me about it and said he was nervous cuz he didn't want him to get drilled by a line drive or something. So we put him on 3rd for one inning late in a game and I was on the side behind the fence keeping him focused before each pitch.

The game ended up with bases loaded and no outs in the last inning. My son was literally standing on 3rd base as he didn't understand positioning (and we told him to play 3rd base) but we didn't care that much it was just to get through the inning - if we lost the game it did not hurt us in playoff seeding.

So sure enough a line drive is hit right at my son. It would have missed his head but miraculously I have no idea how he just sort of reacted with his glove hand and wham the ball went right into his glove.1 out. The guy on third left the base when the ball was hit and just kept running and since my son was already standing ON third base that was 2 outs. The guy from second - not realizing he had caught the ball as he was just standing there not knowing what to do and the base coach was distracted by the guy that took off from third - ran from second to third and ran right into my son still standing on the inside of the bag with ball in glove. 3rd out as the contact occurred before he got his foot to the bag.

Bam. Triple play. End of the game. My son was literally the hero. lol. He had no clue what he did except catch the ball. That was actually the last year that he played. A good end to his "career".

AgFan2015
themissinglink
AG
I wonder what people that age were doing in June that could have caused this... other than the protests which did not cause this according to the media.

rab79
AG
themissinglink said:

I wonder what people that age were doing in June that could have caused this... other than the protests which did not cause this according to the media.

anyone associated with ny or nyc has no standing to criticize anyone or anything about the virus
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

one wonders what he did to deserve that type of response.......
NO AMNESTY!

JamesE4
AG
george1992 said:

RDV-1992 said:

redass89 said:

drcrinum said:

I missed the head whack the first time. Awesome.

So, is the guy with the bike trying to block the suv from driving on the shoulder? Just seems like lots of stupidity there.
Yes Car vs Bike. I'm going with car every time.
Looks to me like the car is driving on a sidewalk or bicycle path. So technically, the biker is in the right. But as noted, it's not smart for a biker to get in a fight with a car.
agent-maroon
AG
rab79 said:

one wonders what he did to deserve that type of response.......

She got the crazy eye thing going so his transgression could have been anything from banging her mother to nothing at all...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

HTownAg98
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TexAgs91
AG
Click here NSFW (Titiana McGrath)
CanyonAg77
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Also not safe for keeping your dinner down.
Whitetail
AG
Dinner before 3pm? Turning in a little early today I see.
CanyonAg77
AG
Whitetail said:

You're obviously not country.

Dinner is at noon.

Supper is in the evening, after the work's all done.
Whitetail
AG
Used to be...then I married 'big city'
agent-maroon
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Don't I recognize the one at the lower left at the start of the video as being that person with protruding teeth like a braying jackass that we see here on F16 from time to time?

I'll see if I can find her picture and post it.

ETA: this might even be a still pic from the same event

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
CanyonAg77 said:

Whitetail said:

You're obviously not country.

Dinner is at noon.

Supper is in the evening, after the work's all done.
I'm country and I knew what you were saying. My dad said the same damn thing all his life.
TexAgs91
AG
Squadron7
AG
agent-maroon said:

TexAgs91 said:

Don't I recognize the one at the lower left at the start of the video as being that person with protruding teeth like a braying jackass that we see here on F16 from time to time?

I'll see if I can find her picture and post it.

ETA: this might even be a still pic from the same event

She needs a black rectangle over her mouth.
Geralt of Rivia
S

First Page Last Page
Page 450 of 2030

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.