*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,643,752 Views | 71786 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by CanyonAg77
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Cromagnum
AG
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Tanya 93
Cromagnum
AG
Stolen from another Texager (Head Ninja In Charge) and meme'd

Punked Shank
AG
Rexter
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Been posted before but I laugh harder every time. I think I will print it out and hang it up
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Cromagnum
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Well, this is embarrassing for the media and the Democrats. After being attacked as "racist" for using the jocular term "Kung flu" for the COVID-19 coronavirus, it turns out President Trump is not the first in government to use that term. The Obama administration used the term "Kung flu" in September 2015 for a Veterans Affairs campaign promoting flu shots. The flu shot campaign featured an image of a mask(!) wearing martial arts fighter in action.

The internet is forever, heh heh, heh.
techno-ag
AG
Spidercat ... Spidercat...

Goes everywhere a spider's at.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Brutal Puffin
AG
"When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master that's all."

Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
techno-ag
AG
Dell's cool new model

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
AgSportsFan89
AG
Thats one way to deal with your computer overheating, I suppose
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
From Babylon Bee.

Tanya 93
AgFan2015

techno-ag
AG
rab79 said:

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Rexter
cap-n-jack
Mr.Infectious said:

I'm willing to bet "Money Gang" don't have any, or any education. Those three kids are already behind a giant 8 ball and that is really sad.
rab79
AG
cap-n-jack said:

I'm willing to bet "Money Gang" don't have any, or any education. Those three kids are already behind a giant 8 ball and that is really sad.
Well if that is the type of father those kids have maybe they would be better off without one.
NO AMNESTY!

agent-maroon
AG
rab79 said:

cap-n-jack said:

Well if that is the type of father those kids have maybe they would be better off without one.

Not any worse off, not any better. Just a different kind of failure mode.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
First Page Last Page
Page 428 of 2052

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.