*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,619,867 Views | 71695 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by aggiehawg
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
mazzag
AG

cap-n-jack
ValleyRatAg
AG
Be careful out there....

Mule_lx
AG
Can someone start a PR campaign in California, New York, Oregon, Washington, etc that completing the census is racist and homophobic?
ProgN
Mr.Infectious said:

Those kid's futures are ****ed.
drcrinum

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Those kid's futures are ****ed.
Those kid's futures are.....very, very, short.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Gardening Ag

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Rexter
annie88
AG
Good Lawd. This idiot woman.

texagbeliever
techno-ag
AG
"Read the Bible."

The officer makes a good point.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
hawk1689
AG
That's the funniest one I've seen from the Bee in a while.
n_touch
Quote:

"Don't get close to me I don't want to get covid"
She should have worried about who she was getting close to when she caught the stupid
aggiehawg
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Bondag
AG
texagbeliever said:

Sounds more like a Priest or Levite than a Samaritan. I would think the lowly republicans are the Samaritans today. Just trying to do what is right and hated by everyone for it.
PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
PhatMack19 said:

NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
From another thread:

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
From the fake A&M hate crime thread:

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 429 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.