*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,645,118 Views | 71790 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by 12th Man
MaxPower
How long do you want to ignore this user?
texagbeliever said:

I think she is referring to the fact that many Latin American countries have populations of African decent. Whether that demographic self identifies as Latino or African American in general I can't say.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
richardag
texagbeliever said:

I thought she couldn't say anything ignorant again that would surprise me. I was wrong.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
agdoc2001
AG
Crap. Now I want one.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tanya 93
RAB91 said:

That made me laugh out loud
ProgN
MaxPower said:

texagbeliever said:

I think she is referring to the fact that many Latin American countries have populations of African decent. Whether that demographic self identifies as Latino or African American in general I can't say.
What I find interesting is that I've know many Latinos that hate blacks and vice-versa.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

What I find interesting is that I've know many Latinos that hate blacks and vice-versa.
Small town Panhandle/South Plains growing up....Hispanics hated blacks worse than the most bigoted white guys.
Tanya 93
MaxPower said:

texagbeliever said:

It is pathetic pandering from a woman scared she is losing her primary to someone not a looney *****
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Squadron7
AG
MaxPower said:

texagbeliever said:

Are we sure it isn't the other way around...that Blacks are Latinos?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
rab79 said:

Verified!

https://www.marlinfirearms.com/lever-action/model-1895-big-bore/model-1895sbl

Who carries a gun by the barrel? Always thought that was unsafe and bad for the gun.

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TRM
AG
MaxPower said:

texagbeliever said:

Just wanted to point Hispanic is not the same as Latino. Latino refers to having ties to Latin America while Hispanic means being a descendant of the Spanish or Portuguese people.
agent-maroon
AG
rab79 said:

When I was a kid, my dad, brother, and I spent the better part of a weekend building a beautiful wood doghouse for our mutt Beagle mix. He had been sleeping in a large TV box (when they were CRT's) and we wanted to give him an upgrade. He freaked when we moved his box off the porch and replaced it with the masterpiece build & we literally had to push him into it with his tail tucked between his legs like we were beating him or something. First chance he had he made a break for it and ran into the old box and molded himself into the farthest corner. Gave it a few days and then put the box back up on the porch where it stayed until he died some 9 years later.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cowboy bob
Cowboy bob
Punked Shank
AG
Cowboy bob said:

How dare you bring in facts and logic, racist
Fredd
AG

I don't know if this has been posted, but if it has it's worth repeating
OldArmyBrent
AG
PhatMack19
AG
ProgN
AgFan2015
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Cowboy bob said:

You're late
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Secolobo
AG
AgFan2015
techno-ag
AG
Secolobo said:

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
PhatMack19
AG
Mule_lx
AG
rab79 said:

Well, what was it?
rab79
AG
Mule_lx said:

rab79 said:

Well, what was it?
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
bonfarr
AG

annie88
AG
What the hell?

First Page Last Page
Page 427 of 2052

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.