*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,641,260 Views | 71772 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79 said:

you want to move to somalia, because this is how you get somalia to move here.

Didn't Omar move here to get away from the madness on Somalia? It's ironic that her district is quickly becoming like Somalia. Or is it?
richardag
I belly laughed.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
rab79
AG
Eh not worried, I know the warden.

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
Probably photoshopped but it's still funny.

annie88
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Brutal Puffin
AG
TwelveA
Punked Shank
AG
Official Funny doesn't equal Offical Uncomfortable....

Take your weird humor else where.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.

Jane Austen
AgFan2015

In the land of make-believe, the warriors are giant children....
AgBQ-00
AG
I keep thinking that I'm going to wake up in the 90s again and have a huge laugh at the crazy dream. This world is insane.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
cisgenderedAggie
Cromagnum
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

In the land of make-believe, the warriors are giant children....

And now a live look in on CHAZ.

Zemira
AG
It seems like a Monty Python skit playing out in real life.
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm so confused

Is she protesting for Stripper Lives Matter? Or is this just general celebration the cops aren't busting hoars during the standoff?
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

Eh not worried, I know the warden.

There is no limit on introduced invasive species.

And...

Quote:

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
rab79 said:

annie88
AG
Cromagnum
AG
annie88 said:

He's had some stingers lately.
Secolobo
First Page Last Page
Page 415 of 2051

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.