*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,664,897 Views | 71885 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by CanyonAg77
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
annie88 said:

I'm starting to think Cruz in 2024 may be a thing, his tweet game appears to be up to the task.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
I have been neglecting the cat

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
rab79 said:

ok whose cat flagged the dog?
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgFan2015
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MooreTrucker
AG
rab79 said:

Parenting fail.
texagbeliever
These guys just get humor.

Zemira
AG
annie88 said:

Can I get one of these for my desk?
drcrinum

Tanya 93
Russ Dalrymple
AG
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

I had one! It was white with multicolored flowers in yellow, orange, pink and blue.
bonfarr
AG
annie88 said:

rab79 said:

I had one! It was white with multicolored flowers in yellow, orange, pink and blue.

I had a red one with a sissy bar on the back.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
annie88
AG
Zemira said:

annie88 said:

Can I get one of these for my desk?
Actually yes.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/dumpster-fire-vinyl-figure/dvsoft0079
BlueMiles
AG
Add to this that the last half of the week is "WTF" and I may not get out of bed for a while.
Tanya 93
BlueMiles said:

Add to this that the last half of the week is "WTF" and I may not get out of bed for a while.
I think it is funny
Post removed:
by user
Zemira
AG
That's awesome!
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

I hope he tweets until the day he dies. Bless em.
Which thankfully will be after his second term at least.
CanyonAg77
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 416 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.