*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,658,169 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
AgFan2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Kidding...maybe not kidding.

Quote:

"Following the Julian Calendar, we are technically in 2012 The number of days lost in a year due to the shift into Gregorian Calendar is 11 days For 268 years using the Gregorian Calendar (1752-2020) times 11 days = 2,948 days. 2,948 days / 365 days (per year) = 8 years," scientist Paolo Tagaloguin tweeted last week according to the Sun. The series of tweets has since been deleted.
Cromagnum
AG
If Joe Biden were a bird.

Will Hunt
Mr.Infectious said:

Kidding...maybe not.

Quote:

"Following the Julian Calendar, we are technically in 2012 The number of days lost in a year due to the shift into Gregorian Calendar is 11 days For 268 years using the Gregorian Calendar (1752-2020) times 11 days = 2,948 days. 2,948 days / 365 days (per year) = 8 years," scientist Paolo Tagaloguin tweeted last week according to the Sun. The series of tweets has since been deleted.

mazzag
AG

redass89
Will Hunt said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Kidding...maybe not.

Quote:

Would make the last 3 months make a lot more sense.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
Prognightmare said:

I've unplugged lately but I'd like to say that I love your contributions to this thread. They've made me laugh at times when I really needed to, thank you again.
why thank you, thank you very much.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Kidding...maybe not kidding.

Quote:

Ok Paolo is really bad at math because there is NOT an 11 DAY difference in the length of a year between the calendars. When the british changed from the julian to gregorian in 1752 there was a one time change of 11 days. No wonder the tweet was deleted.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
AgFan2015
annie88
AG
Zemira
AG
Oh my, is that really from CHAZ? If so yeah they are doomed to fail at their little secession attempt.
twilly
AG
HtownAg92
AG
Zemira said:

Oh my, is that really from CHAZ? If so yeah they are doomed to fail at their little secession attempt.
It's not, but a good representation of some of the people there. Look up "cyber punk" and watch some videos. It is entertaining.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
twilly
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

rab79
AG
you want to move to somalia, because this is how you get somalia to move here.

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
I bet that wasn't his original message, but it is more correct than anything else he could wave around

NO AMNESTY!

magnumtmp
AG
Ag with kids said:

annie88 said:

Don't laugh. That's effing Beowulf.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG

I must have a ton of electronic best friends
NO AMNESTY!

Fenrir
magnumtmp said:

Ag with kids said:

annie88 said:

Don't laugh. That's effing Beowulf.
Techno Viking...
rab79
AG
2020 comes to your wedding...

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Joseph Parrish
AG
Lol
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 414 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.