*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,658,123 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgFan2015
Hey...so.. um
What is "a reddit moment?"
aggiehawg
AG

Biz Ag
AG

Time to go Michael Flynn on her

annie88
AG

aggiehawg
AG
heavens11
AG
He got quite a bit of criticism for flaunting his faith, and it wasn't during the anthem.
End Of Message
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CBXVQ50AUI1
annie88
AG
heavens11 said:

He got quite a bit of criticism for flaunting his faith, and it wasn't during the anthem.
Flaunting his faith bad in your mind.

Flaunting fake racist narratives good.

Holy *****
annie88
AG
heavens11
AG
annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****
I'm confused by your response and the assumptions that led to it. I made no value judgements at all. And certainly your conclusion is 180 from anything I posted. Did I need to put quotes around flaunting or something?

Not sure why my post drew your ire but let me try this...

Tebows kneeling was not a protest (but he still got vilified)
I don't like kneeling during the national anthem. I believe it's disrespectful and misplaced.

So holy **** right back at you I guess
Bondag
AG
annie88
AG
heavens11 said:

annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****
I'm confused by your response and the assumptions that led to it. I made no value judgements at all. And certainly your conclusion is 180 from anything I posted. Did I need to put quotes around flaunting or something?

I don't like kneeling during the national anthem. I believe it's disrespectful and misplaced.

I may have mistaken your word flaunting for ridiculing him. Tebow was never flaunting his faith.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****

Yeah uhhhh... you missed by a wide mark here. work on your reading comprehension.

annie88
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****

Yeah uhhhh... you missed by a wide mark here. work on your reading comprehension.
I just responded to him.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****

I may have mistaken your word flaunting for ridiculing him. Tebow was never flaunting his faith.

Well he said "got quite a bit of criticism for" and then "flaunting his faith". That would imply the ones criticizing him for it made it out to be flaunting, not the poster, at least I wouldn't assume that was the case. Had he said "Tebow should be criticized for flaunting his faith" then yeah you could assume that.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
annie88 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****

I just responded to him.
Got it. I read top to bottom and don't skim to see other replies.

anyway. moving on.
annie88
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

annie88 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

annie88 said:

heavens11 said:

Holy *****

I just responded to him.
Got it. I read top to bottom and don't skim to see other replies.

anyway. moving on.

No fair enough. I made the wrong comment, I thought he was saying that Tebow was flaunting his faith that was my only irritation.
rab79
AG
and after that commercial break we return to our regularly scheduled programing.....
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Aggiewife64
IMG_6763.jpeg
HtownAg92
AG
mazzag
AG
J
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
I've unplugged lately but I'd like to say that I love your contributions to this thread. They've made me laugh at times when I really needed to, thank you again.
rab79
AG

I'm not sure why but this one just kills me.
NO AMNESTY!

cap-n-jack
StaffRat
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 413 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.