*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,666,623 Views | 71894 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Ag83
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs91 said:

The great thing about that is you know that Muse and their fans see that song as an anti-right-wing anthem.

Quote:

Lead singer Matt Bellamy explained: "The lead single, 'Uprising', was kind of inspired by the G20 protests which took place last year. I was in London at the time and I saw it all going on outside where I live."

He added: "I sort of found that whole protest quite inspiring really; just the idea that people just having a good time, putting together a peaceful protest but the police still do their best to make it become violent and I find that quite aggravating. So, that's what the song's about."

The Muse front-man went on to explain further: "There was a whole economic crisis and the MP scandal which took place last year where everyone felt like they were being ripped off by the powers that be."

"I sort of wanted to write a song that summed up that feeling like you've been done over by people you're supposed to trust. That's kind of where the song's coming from really."

pdc093
Auntie Maxine....
aggiedata
AG
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
ProgN
ProgN
e=mc2
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

TexAgs91 said:

The great thing about that is you know that Muse and their fans see that song as an anti-right-wing anthem.

Quote:

Lead singer Matt Bellamy explained: "The lead single, 'Uprising', was kind of inspired by the G20 protests which took place last year. I was in London at the time and I saw it all going on outside where I live."

He added: "I sort of found that whole protest quite inspiring really; just the idea that people just having a good time, putting together a peaceful protest but the police still do their best to make it become violent and I find that quite aggravating. So, that's what the song's about."

The Muse front-man went on to explain further: "There was a whole economic crisis and the MP scandal which took place last year where everyone felt like they were being ripped off by the powers that be."

"I sort of wanted to write a song that summed up that feeling like you've been done over by people you're supposed to trust. That's kind of where the song's coming from really."

I believe that song came out in 2010 or so. Libs were in charge then.
TexAgs91
AG
e=mc2 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Quote:

It seemed to me at the time that the Occupy movement inspired it. And the Occupy crowd was just an earlier version of the ANTIFirstAmendment terrorists.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
e=mc2
AG
TexAgs91 said:

e=mc2 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Quote:

It seemed to me at the time that the Occupy movement inspired it. And the Occupy crowd was just an earlier version of the ANTIFirstAmendment terrorists.
True.

I'm a fan of Muse so I'm trying to hope I'm right while whistling past the grave yard. Then again, Morrisey is conservative so anything is possible.
Aggie1
AG
The last week of James Woods' is fantastic to review!!

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1109665691236356097&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.westernjournal.com%2Fct%2Fjames-woods-celebrates-trumps-slam-dunk-victory-video-roasting-liberal-press%2F
ProgN
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
This is a brilliant follow up.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

On aoc's green bill vote this made me laugh - parody of course.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
NICU Dad
AG
The Mike Lee Velociraptor Speech is worth the listen just for the blonde flipping charts trying to keep a straight face.
tsuag10
AG
MooreTrucker
AG
That's hilarious, but that ASMR stuff just freaks me the f out. I HATE whispering.
drcrinum
I had to look up ASMR. If you're like me:

https://www.sleep.org/articles/what-is-asmr/
annie88
AG
captkirk
AG
ProgN
Long Live Sully
AG

Click play..
ProgN
That was good, but I blue starred it for the view. Good Job.
Long Live Sully
AG
Prognightmare said:

That was good, but I blue starred it for the view. Good Job.
That is Joe Biden in the background.
CanyonAg77
AG
I'd say that's me on vacation, but I know it's not, because I would have been

Long Live Sully
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I'd say that's me on vacation, but I know it's not, because I would have been

Yeah, you don't see that everyday!
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Little bikini bulge there. I'll pass
Long Live Sully
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

She just needs some caring slightly older sugar daddy to buy her a sandwich or two.
ProgN

You haven't sleeped with very many hot petite women have you?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Prognightmare said:

He just prefers a fupa on fatter chicks instead of a pronounced mons pubis on 10's
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Prognightmare said:

None with dicks!

I'll let you keep that experience to yourself...
ProgN
Exactly
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.