*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,121,742 Views | 81462 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by mazzag
Rydyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sound on.

Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
annie88
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
tk111
AG
Rydyn said:

Sound on.

The assistant was showing ever the slightest signs of catching on...but held it in. Bravo
justcallmeharry
S
annie88
AG
Not political, but really freaking cool.

nortex97
AG

Sad, infuriating (that she isn't in prison), but also somehow hilarious. Life comes at you fast.
oh no
AG
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
justcallmeharry
S
aggiehawg
AG
In the late 80s, my first husband and I took his two children and my Mom to Maui in January. We were going out to dinner one night and saw a lot of cars pulled off into a scenic overlook so we pulled over too. A humpback had just given birth right offshore and was teaching the newborn how to breach. Coolest thing I had ever seen. We watched for nearly half an hour. When we got back in the car, they were talking about it on the radio about how rare a sight it was for that to happen so close to shore.

First hubby was into photography and had a really nice camera with telephoto lens. Used an entire roll of film and put it into a film canister and put it in his pocket. We went to dinner and when we got back to the condo, he couldn't find the canister. Wasn't in the car. Called the restaurant to check their lost and found. No go.

That was probably some National Geographic level camera shots and poof! Gone.
MostlyHarmless
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
edit: removing misplaced attempt at humor
MostlyHarmless
AG
Rydyn said:

Sound on.

I suspect that Anita and Holden might actually be the same person. I don't know why I think that, I just do.
jkag89
annie88 said:

So let me get this straight.

She's clearly living with her grandfather.

She got upset about a movie that she could've easily not watched.

Then, she pulled this petty crap and thinks she's in the right? Yep. Definitely a POS narcissistic liberal.

I wanna know the movie! I need to know what film is so sexist that she was willing to alienate her grandfather enough that he was no longer going to put up with her BS.
aggiehawg
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I see why you referred to him as "your first husband"
He died in a car accident about 9 months later.

Two months after he had taken out a loan to buy me a full length coyote with white fox fur trim coat for our second anniversary. I love that man. Still love him. Just because he died doesn't mean I stopped loving him.
Ag87H2O
AG
justcallmeharry said:

I am afraid it's true...
FrioAg 00
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
I'm sorry for your loss, and also for what would have been an amazing set of pictures/memories
annie88
AG
Ag87H2O
AG
Rydyn said:

Sound on.

Ok, I laughed way to hard at this. Hilarious.
aggiehawg
AG
I know it is hard for posters to remember the only reason I have been married twice is because my first husband died. Being a widow at 29 is not what people outside of wartime, wrap their heads around quickly.

Took me awhile to get my head straight as well...when my only brother died in a separate accident, a week to the the day later. And I had to tell my Mom who was sitting next to me when I got the call from a Sheriff's Department from another state.

Rough time.
FrioAg 00
AG
Then actually slowing down instead of walking by might be a good reason not to wear one
ravingfans
AG
aggiehawg said:

I know it is hard for posters to remember the only reason I have been married twice is because my first husband died. Being a widow at 29 is not what people outside of wartime, wrap their heads around quickly.

Took me awhile to get my head straight as well...when my only brother died in a separate accident, a week to the the day later. And I had to tell my Mom who was sitting next to me when I got the call from a Sheriff's Department from another state.

Rough time.

So many times we never know what the person near us has gone through or is going through. Very sweet the way you talked about your first husband so many years later, Mrs Hawg. You are a treasure and we appreciate you sharing openly with us.
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
YIKES!!!

ravingfans
AG

ravingfans
AG

Quote:

ok, hahaha, I understand why you do not want mr. wilcox to answer that question! It is very clear why you don't want--it's because there's a dual system of justice in America, that's what's going on right now and everybody is talking about it across America--there's two standards of justice that are going on
First Page Last Page
Page 1537 of 2328

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.