Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,478,228 Views | 49267 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Redstone
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im not familiar with this principle review phase. The people that are possibly about to be indicted are given a heads up?
thirdcoast
AG
drcrinum
Rockdoc said:

Im not familiar with this principle review phase. The people that are possibly about to be indicted are given a heads up?

https://iotwreport.com/finally-ap-confirms-horowitz-report-principal-review-phase-underway-invitations-for-witnesses-and-lawyers/

Quote:

Quote:

The Justice Department's watchdog is nearing the release of its report on the early stages of the FBI's Russia investigation, a document likely to revive debate about a politically charged probe that shadowed President Donald Trump's administration from the outset.

The inspector general in recent days has invited witnesses and their lawyers who were interviewed for the report to review portions of a draft this week and next, a critical final step toward making the document public, according to multiple people familiar with the process who insisted on anonymity to discuss it.

As part of that process, the people will have opportunities to raise concerns or suggest potential edits, making it unclear precisely when in the coming weeks a final version could be ready for release. Inspector General Michael Horowitz told Congress in a letter last month that he did not expect a lengthy review period and that he intended to make as much of the report public as possible, with minimal redactions.

Rockdoc
AG
Ok thanks. That explains it for me.
who?mikejones
AG
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fbi-fisa-russia-investigation/index.html

Quote:

The alterations were significant enough to have shifted the document's meaning and came up during a part of Horowitz's FISA review where details were classified, according to the sources.

Rapier108
drcrinum said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fbi-fisa-russia-investigation/index.html
CNN did not take this news well.

drcrinum

Well, if it's Strzok, one must remember that throwing Strzok & Page off of Team Mueller didn't deter the scheme from proceeding in the slightest, plus now that Mueller's fallen into disfavor, it would not have any significant impact regarding Mueller's findings. However, if that FBI individual were involved in the Flynn prosecution/evidence (Strzok/Page), then that would be volcanic. Clearing Flynn would scare the ***t out of Obama, HRC & the Dems. Flynn would become a mega-hero & instant national celebrity...he could run for public office. Trump could even seek to have him re-instated.
fasthorse05
I've learned not to get too excited about "reasonable" investigative directiions when evidence like this is revealed, but damn, it's sure fun to think about the possibilities.

You have a hell of a time, enjoy the family, don't throw any Dems overboard (like I probably would), and remember that Trump will still be El Presidente upon your return!

Gig 'Em and BTHO Georgia!
aggiehawg
AG
Have a great trip! Take care and see you on the other side, my friend.
drcrinum

Shucks. It's not Strzok.
FJB
AG
Didn't Lisa Page edit the 302's
Who is John Galt?

Fat Black Swan
AG
drcrinum
Strzok is not a lawyer; has a masters degree.
Page was McCabe's legal counsel -- I think that's a high ranking attorney, not a line attorney.
biglebowski
Did someone push the line attorney to do this?
drcrinum

The Repubs have demanded the opportunity to call witnesses before the Impeachment Inquiry per a specific House Rule. Will be interesting to see how Schiff navigates around this impasse. Perhaps the Repubs could claim that the inquiry violates House Rules & is therefore invalid. That might be bad press for Pelosi.
VaultingChemist
AG

Quote:

Lisa Page spent a lot of time working beneath Strzok.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Zemira
AG
For treason maybe?
GCP12
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

Lisa Page spent a lot of time working beneath Strzok.

Sounds like a low level staffer in Cincinnati. Awesome
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/22/the-washington-post-helps-identify-fbi-lawyer-who-altered-fisa-docs/

The identity of FBI lawyer fingered by Horowitz has already been outed. Sundance has all the details.
A must read.
Bird93
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/22/the-washington-post-helps-identify-fbi-lawyer-who-altered-fisa-docs/

The identity of FBI lawyer fingered by Horowitz has already been outed. Sundance has all the details.
A must read.

This part seems discouraging:

"[] That conduct did not alter Horowitz's finding that the surveillance application of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had a proper legal and factual basis, the officials said.

That sounds like a white-wash outcome; mistakes were made, move along etc. etc. But, if we look back upon the status of our research when the Sally Moyer transcript was released, that outcome was actually predictable."
Rapier108
Bird93 said:

drcrinum said:

A must read.

This part seems discouraging:

"[] That conduct did not alter Horowitz's finding that the surveillance application of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had a proper legal and factual basis, the officials said.

That sounds like a white-wash outcome; mistakes were made, move along etc. etc. But, if we look back upon the status of our research when the Sally Moyer transcript was released, that outcome was actually predictable."
We've known from day 1 that it would be a farce. Nothing is going to happen to anyone, especially anyone in a position of power. At the very best, one or two lemmings will get hit with a minor process crime.
akm91
AG
Sundance does a really thorough job connecting the dots.
hbtheduce
AG
Zemira said:

For treason maybe?

Even if Treason was proved, there would have to be an evil element to their action (pedo, murder, torture, death of americans), for me to jump on board for the death penalty.

I know its in the constitution, but still, capital punishment was different then.
3 Toed Pete
AG
A while back when I saw that Atkinson was the IG involved with the "whistleblower", that was enough confirmation to me to know that the deep state is behind schiff's scheme (not that we all didn't already suspect this whole thing was manufactured).

My question to anyone that may know is this: who is responsible for assigning IGs? This was just way to convenient to be a coincidence. His move to IG is part of the deep state scheme and so whoever assigned him to IC IG is another corrupt tool.

This is just as fraudulent as schiff claiming he doesn't know who the "whistleblower" is.
FireAg
AG
Sarge 91 said:

akm91 said:

Now that head of Burisma has been indicted and document show Hunter and his partners got kickbacks from the Ukrainian gov't through Burisma, Schiff is going to have a very difficult time blocking Nune's subpoena request.

The money from Ukranian govt came from US Aid administered by the State Dept. Book it.
You're damn right it did, and showing that is precisely why Trump paused the next check...

Schiff and the D's have stepped on a landmine...
4stringAg
AG
I hope I'm wrong but starting to get the feeling this IG report is going to be a dud with only minor players recommended for charges.

I hope Durham is able to find more...
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1197565927136448512.html

Watch the 3 minute Glenn Beck video at the beginning. Then read the threadreader.
You will understand why the State Department (Yovanovitch) attempted to keep Lutsenko & the Ukrainian prosecutors from coming to the US, not to mention the Dems & MSM trashing Giuliani.
The Ukrainian rabbit hole is deep.
nortex97
AG
The pending IG report will bury some low level idiots, like Kevin Clinesmith. There are some expendable mid-level folks that will just have to fall on the swamp sword at this point.

Hopefully, they don't all commit clintoncide in the next couple of weeks. I don't think even mccabe levels will be touched/harmed beyond the level of 'I think it was wrong' harsh words a la Schiff inquisition witnesses, let alone Comey/Lynch/Obama/Brennan, but who knows.
captkirk
AG
4stringAg said:

I hope I'm wrong but starting to get the feeling this IG report is going to be a dud with only minor players recommended for charges.

Durham's report was always going to be where the action is
FriscoKid
AG
So low level actors organized this who thing without their bosses knowing about it and even directing it?
drcrinum

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-andrew-mccabe-james-baker-fbi-fisa

Quote:

Editor's Note: CNN's Chris Cuomo mentioned the network's report on an FBI official who allegedly altered a document used to obtain a FISA warrant at the top of his segment on Thursday, noting that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe wasn't allowed to speak about the report, and that FBI General Counsel James Baker had not yet seen it.....

Bird Poo
AG
FireAg said:

Sarge 91 said:

akm91 said:

Now that head of Burisma has been indicted and document show Hunter and his partners got kickbacks from the Ukrainian gov't through Burisma, Schiff is going to have a very difficult time blocking Nune's subpoena request.

The money from Ukranian govt came from US Aid administered by the State Dept. Book it.
You're damn right it did, and showing that is precisely why Trump paused the next check...

Schiff and the D's have stepped on a landmine...

They're complicit. Stealing from the American taxpayer under the guise of charity for other nations is about as shltty as it gets.

Get ready Dems.
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

4stringAg said:

Durham's report was always going to be where the action is
Any "report" Durham makes will be kept internal in the DOJ until prosecutorial decisions are made. Don't expect a repeat of Comey's ill-advised presser on Hillary from July 2016.
K188Ag
AG
It just occurred to me why Obama gave lots of aid to Ukraine, but not military aid. If you give military aid, they are going to waste that cash on missiles and stuff.

They wanted the aid to be in cash so it could be laundered into the system, and see the cash flow to the corrupt people.

Obama gave the aid that was easiest to launder.
First Page Last Page
Page 973 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.