Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,477,921 Views | 49267 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Redstone
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

everything other than the link. the tweeter is one of Q board's new favorites.
So? Ignore who the tweeter is and focus on the link and don't derail this thread.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma-idUSKBN1XU2N7

Quote:

Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday....
The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky's whereabouts......

But nobody knows where Zlochevsky is? Maybe someone ought to ask Hunter Biden.
drcrinum

2 minute video.
Giuliani says that much of the Steele Dossier originated in Kiev, Ukraine, that Glenn Simpson was in Kiev for a period of time in mid 2016, & that the 'black ledger' used against Manafort passed through Simpson's company.
fasthorse05
Other than the obvious that Simpson likely has little respect amongst the political elite, at least the good ones, is there anything he's done, or proven to have done, that is illegal?

To me, he put a bunch of hearsay crap, and general fiction, together for consumption by the Dems. In other words, it's not his fault. Leni Riefenstahl and Lenin would be embarrased.
drcrinum
fasthorse05 said:

Other than the obvious that Simpson likely has little respect amongst the political elite, at least the good ones, is there anything he's done, or proven to have done, that is illegal?

To me, he put a bunch of hearsay crap, and general fiction, together for consumption by the Dems. In other words, it's not his fault. Leni Riefenstahl and Lenin would be embarrased.
The book comes out in a week:

Quote:

The never-before-told inside story of the high-stakes, four-year-long investigation into Donald Trump's Russia ties--culminating in the Steele dossier, and sparking the Mueller report--from the founders of political opposition research company Fusion GPS

You can read the prologue at Amazon.

We'll see how Simpson fares in the long run. I suspect he will be included in any conspiracy charges regarding the origin & laundering of the Steele Dossier for opening Crossfire Hurricane, Page's FISA application, & Brennan's Intelligence Community Assessment publication.
fasthorse05
Damn, you really delivered on my question.

Thanx!
Rapier108
Lindsey Graham said on Hannity that the FISA report will be released on Monday, December 9th.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fisa-report-release-date-december-9-2019-graham-says
drcrinum

https://www.facebook.com/notes/%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87/new-facts-about-international-corruption-burisma-and-scheme-to-bankrupt-ukraine/994469140905151/?__tn__=-R

This is a fascinating read. Lots of details about about the money laundering in Ukraine by the former President Yanukovich. You can see how the current owner of Burisma, Zlochevsky, was involved, where the Bidens fit in, how the FBI investigated & suddenly dropped their investigation, how Yovanovitch blocked Ukrainian investigators from coming to the US, the Templeton Fund, etc. Apparently Ukraine is currently on the verge of bankruptcy.
akm91
AG
Bump to top
drcrinum

Quote:

Dr. Fiona Hill told the impeachment inquiry Thursday that she was concerned that a hold on aid might endanger Ukraine's security. But in a 2015 Washington Post op-ed, Hill argued against giving Ukraine any lethal weapons......

Fiona Hill being crucified today on Twitter. Rush is lambasting her too. She wrote an Op Ed in 2015 opposing sending military aid to Ukraine for fear of Russian retaliation in Ukraine...and Obama did not provide any military aid to Ukraine. Trump authorized military aid to Ukraine, yet then Trump was the bad guy by holding up non-military aid to Ukraine? Hah!
aggiehawg
AG
Solomon's Ukrainian timeline. Biden sure was hands-on in regular communication with Poroshenko. Also, Biden was also hands-on the energy sector in Ukraine.

LINK
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Solomon's Ukrainian timeline. Biden sure was hands-on in regular communication with Poroshenko. Also, Biden was also hands-on the energy sector in Ukraine.

LINK
Biden was hands-on in other sectors as well

drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

LINK
Quite an intriguing read.
Secolobo
AG
To add...

Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

Interesting tidbit.
aggiehawg
AG
Woa!
VegasAg86
AG
Rapier108 said:

Lindsey Graham said on Hannity that the FISA report will be released on Monday, December 9th.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fisa-report-release-date-december-9-2019-graham-says

Sara Carter also gave the December 9th date and said there will be criminal referrals.
drcrinum

Quote:

Today, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documents related to contacts between Vice President Biden, Hunter Biden, other Obama administration officials and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

Graham is requesting:
[ol]
  • All documents and communications, including call transcripts or summaries, related to the Vice President's phone calls with President Poroshenko on February 11, 18, and 19 and March 22 of 2016, especially with respect to whether Vice President Biden mentioned the Prosecutor General's investigation into Burisma.
  • All documents and communications between the Vice President and his office and President Poroshenko and his office after the raid on Mr. Zlochevsky's home on February 2, 2016, until the dismissal of the Prosecutor General on March 29, 2016.
  • All documents and communications related to a meeting between Devon Archer, a business partner of Hunter Biden, and Secretary of State John Kerry on March 2, 2016.
  • [/ol]

The letter:
    https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/LG%20to%20MP%20re%20Biden%20and%20Ukraine.pdf

Graham is actually doing something for a change.
    will25u
    drcrinum said:

Quote:

Today, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documents related to contacts between Vice President Biden, Hunter Biden, other Obama administration officials and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

Graham is requesting:
    [ol]
  • All documents and communications, including call transcripts or summaries, related to the Vice President's phone calls with President Poroshenko on February 11, 18, and 19 and March 22 of 2016, especially with respect to whether Vice President Biden mentioned the Prosecutor General's investigation into Burisma.
  • All documents and communications between the Vice President and his office and President Poroshenko and his office after the raid on Mr. Zlochevsky's home on February 2, 2016, until the dismissal of the Prosecutor General on March 29, 2016.
  • All documents and communications related to a meeting between Devon Archer, a business partner of Hunter Biden, and Secretary of State John Kerry on March 2, 2016.
  • [/ol]

The letter:
    https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/LG%20to%20MP%20re%20Biden%20and%20Ukraine.pdf

Schiff is about to hit the fan. At least this is my hope.
    drcrinum

Short video. Ukraine had re-opened the investigation into Burisma before Zelensky had been elected President, a fact conveniently omitted by the whistleblower. It seems Solomon knows more about what's been happening in Ukraine than anyone on the Repub side.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    drcrinum said:

Quote:

Graham is requesting:
    [ol]
  • [/ol]

The letter:

I'm going to say something that may not be acceptable to some on this thread but I hope Trump and Pompeo don't comply with this.

First, Executive Privilege still applies. Trump should not pick and choose when he wants to assert and when he doesn't.

Second, the subpoenas need to come from Barr and Durham, even if they are requested from their Ukrainian counter-parts.
    Patentmike
    AG
    drcrinum said:

Short video. Ukraine had re-opened the investigation into Burisma before Zelensky had been elected President, a fact conveniently omitted by the whistleblower. It seems Solomon knows more about what's been happening in Ukraine than anyone on the Repub side.

If true, it's consistent with my hope that the real question on the July 25 call was whether Ukraine could safely investigate/take money from a Biden, not whether they were willing to do it on Trump's behalf.

Going really BSC, could Trump have been worried that the funding pause would be seen as "fire Shokin" 2.0 and he wanted the investigation announced so he couldn't be accused of doing what Biden has already done?
    PatentMike, J.D.
    BS Biochem
    MS Molecular Virology

Rockdoc
    AG
    Those are good reasons, but on the other hand I don't think it's a bad thing to show the dems the R's aren't afraid to fight a little.
    hbtheduce
    AG
    drcrinum said:

This was hinted at in the testimony today. The guy was careful to say that "no new investigations were open". This supports my theory that Ukraine already had an open investigation, Trump only needed a public announcement to get this kicked into the next phase.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    Cool! Durham going after that shadowy Office of Net Assessment at DOD.

Quote:

Justice Department prosecutor U.S. Attorney John Durham is questioning personnel connected to the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment, which awarded multiple contracts to FBI informant Stephan Halper. Halper, who was informing the bureau on Trump campaign advisors, is a central figure in the FBI's original investigation into President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, SaraACarter.com has learned.

These latest developments reveal the expansive nature of what is now a Justice Department criminal probe into the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign. The revelation also comes on the heels of DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report regarding the bureau's investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, announced to Fox News' Sean Hannity Wednesday night the lengthy investigative report will be released to the public on Dec., 9.
    LINK

ONA is a slush fund for off-the-books ops, in my view.
    drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/durham-probe-expands-to-pentagon-office-that-contracted-fbi-spy-stephan-halper/

Quote:

Justice Department prosecutor U.S. Attorney John Durham is questioning personnel connected to the Pentagon's Office of Net Assessment, which awarded multiple contracts to FBI informant Stephan Halper. Halper, who was informing the bureau on Trump campaign advisors, is a central figure in the FBI's original investigation into President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, SaraACarter.com has learned....
    Multiple sources confirmed to this news site that Durham has spoken extensively with sources working in the Office of Net Assessment, as well as outside contractors, that were paid through Pentagon office.

In 2016, Halper was an integral part of the FBI's investigation into short-term Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page and George Papadopolous. Halper first made contact with Page at his seminar in July 2016. Page, who was already on the FBI's radar, was accused at the time of being sympathetic to Russia. Halper stayed in contact with Page until September 2017....
    According to the DoD Inspector General's report the Office of Net Assessment (ONA) Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs) "did not maintain documentation of the work performed by Professor Halper or any communication that ONA personnel had with Professor Halper; therefore, ONA CORs could not provide sufficient documentation that Professor Halper conducted all of his work in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We determined that while the ONA CORs established a file to maintain documents, they did not maintain sufficient documentation to comply with all the FAR requirements related to having a complete COR.".....

There is a link in the last paragraph above to an older article involving Adam Lovinger, an NSC person who had his security clearance revoked for dubious reasons. In the article is this section:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/news/deep-state-pulls-clearance-of-trump-nsc-official-rogue-agenda/

Quote:

.....Sources say that Lovinger's relationship soured with his Pentagon supervisor, James H. Baker, after the latter became aware that his colleague was being interviewed for a position at the NSC. Following Lovinger's transfer, Baker immediately led two investigations into his security clearance.

Allies of Lovinger describe Baker as someone who is vehemently opposed to the policies of the Trump administration. Baker was appointed by Obama Defense Secretary Ash Carter in 2015 to lead ONA. He has since been held over by the current administration, for reasons unknown......

Remember Sidney Powell's memo about Brady material in October? James H. Baker of ONA, Halper's handler, was alleged to have leaked transcripts of Flynn's calls to the WaPo.

(Edit. Sorry Aggiehawg, you posted on this while I was writing about it.)
    drcrinum

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fbi-fisa-russia-investigation/index.html

Quote:

An FBI official is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN....
    The finding is expected to be part of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's review of the FBI's effort to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide. Horowitz will release the report next month.

Horowitz turned over evidence on the allegedly altered document to John Durham, the federal prosecutor appointed early this year by Attorney General William Barr to conduct a broad investigation of intelligence gathered for the Russia probe by the CIA and other agencies, including the FBI. The altered document is also at least one focus of Durham's criminal probe.

It's unknown how significant a role the altered document played in the FBI's investigation of Page and whether the FISA warrant would have been approved without the document. The alterations were significant enough to have shifted the document's meaning and came up during a part of Horowitz's FISA review where details were classified, according to the sources....
    The identity or rank of the FBI employee under investigation isn't yet known, and it's not clear whether the employee still works in the federal government. No charges that could reflect the situation have been filed publicly in court....

Strzok???
    aggiehawg
    AG
    Quote:

No problem. LOL. I was searching to see if you had already posted it and I missed it because of the hearings today.

We work well together, my friend.
    drcrinum
    aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No problem. LOL. I was searching to see if you had already posted it and I missed it because of the hearings today.

Please keep the posts coming. I'm leaving late tomorrow morning on a Disney cruise with grandkids for a week. No computer, scant cell phone connections...I'll be lost. Don't even know if I will be able to watch the Georgia football game. At least I won't miss the release of the IG report.
    Bird Poo
    AG
    drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Please keep the posts coming. I'm leaving late tomorrow morning on a Disney cruise with grandkids for a week. No computer, scant cell phone connections...I'll be lost. Don't even know if I will be able to watch the Georgia football game. At least I won't miss the release of the IG report.

Much more important than any of this and even Aggie Football! Disney Cruising blows all the other cruise lines out of the water!
    drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/21/horowitz-leaks-begin-fbi-official-caught-altering-fisa-documents-now-under-criminal-investigation/

Quote:

Here we go. Today is the day the inspector general closed the "Principal Review" phase of the upcoming IG report. Now is when the small group of corrupt DOJ and FBI officials spotlighted by the IG investigation begin trying to shape the narrative; and the leaks start with a whopper:
    Quote:

.An FBI official was caught altering documents within the 2016 surveillance operation against President Trump
    Keep in mind which FBI officials are now working for the media outlet, CNN, that is providing the leaks; ie. former FBI Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe; the spokesman for James Comey, Josh Campbell; a former FBI agent, Asha Rangappa; or the former FBI chief legal counsel, James Baker. All now work for CNN.

It's important to note the media source aspect because normally this type of leak would go to the Washington Post or New York Times first; ergo, it likely stems as a personal leak to one of the former allied FBI officials now working for CNN....

Forum Troll
    AG
    drcrinum said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fbi-fisa-russia-investigation/index.html

Quote:

An FBI official is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN....
    The finding is expected to be part of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's review of the FBI's effort to obtain warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide. Horowitz will release the report next month.

Horowitz turned over evidence on the allegedly altered document to John Durham, the federal prosecutor appointed early this year by Attorney General William Barr to conduct a broad investigation of intelligence gathered for the Russia probe by the CIA and other agencies, including the FBI. The altered document is also at least one focus of Durham's criminal probe.

It's unknown how significant a role the altered document played in the FBI's investigation of Page and whether the FISA warrant would have been approved without the document. The alterations were significant enough to have shifted the document's meaning and came up during a part of Horowitz's FISA review where details were classified, according to the sources....
    The identity or rank of the FBI employee under investigation isn't yet known, and it's not clear whether the employee still works in the federal government. No charges that could reflect the situation have been filed publicly in court....

Strzok???

CNN not happy reporting that.
    PA24
    AG
    drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Report back on any submarine sightings near small islands in the Caribbean.
    drcrinum
    drcrinum said:

Keep in mind which FBI officials are now working for the media outlet, CNN, that is providing the leaks; ie. former FBI Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe; the spokesman for James Comey, Josh Campbell; a former FBI agent, Asha Rangappa; or the former FBI chief legal counsel, James Baker. All now work for CNN.
    Quote:

It's important to note the media source aspect because normally this type of leak would go to the Washington Post or New York Times first; ergo, it likely stems as a personal leak to one of the former allied FBI officials now working for CNN....

During the 'Principal Review' phase of Horowitz's report, individuals are given the opportunity to review sections that are pertinent to themselves. So, if one were to follow Sundance's logic regarding the leak, then Comey, McCabe & Baker would would be prime candidates for the FBI official fingered by Horowitz. But Asha Rangappa, former FBI agent -- she left the FBI in 2005, so she can't be a person of interest. However, she worked with Strzok for several years in the counterintelligence division. So I'm sticking with my guess: It's Strzok.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 972 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.