Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,020 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man, just because I really like somebody, doesn't mean they're professionally competent and respected. In this case, I'm pretty sure my admiration for Powell is both personal and professional.

Damn she's through and good. I wish Trump would scoop her up and put her in his administration after Flynn. She just doesn't miss much.
drcrinum

Undercover Huber (an attorney) wrote a thread about Powell's latest memo to the court; the above is Powell's Twitter response.
drcrinum

Brennan admits he is going to be interviewed by Durham.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

Yuck it up morons
Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

They are flipping the truth on its head to suit their narrative. Corrupt to the core.
dcowboy808
AG
drcrinum said:

Careful that you don't call it a witch hunt or you might be guilty of obstruction of justice there Johnny Red
4stringAg
AG
drcrinum said:

What a colossal dbag Brennan is. Arrogant to the core. And already putting out speculation that "Russia is going to help Trump again".
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

Yuck it up morons

Man, I hope this is true. I hope Barr and Durham deliver the goods and restore justice under the law.
oysterbayAG
AG
This Democrat Savage Brennan will not be able to lie under oath, either by omission or commission, since Durham has all the Documentation !
benchmark
AG
oysterbayAG said:

This Democrat Savage Brennan will not be able to lie under oath, either by omission or commission, since Durham has all the Documentation !
Brennan will sidestep every meaningful question with versions of "I don't recall." Same as HRC.
Secolobo
AG
Great info in tweet.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
So Rudy was in contact with Manafort's lawyers. And the State Department received info from Ukraine on the US Ambassador's troubling behavior.

From WaPo Via Hot Air

Quote:

Rudolph W. Giuliani in recent months has consulted several times with Manafort through the federal prisoner's lawyer in pursuit of information about a disputed ledger that would bolster his theory that the real story of 2016 is not Russian interference to elect Trump, but Ukrainian efforts to support Hillary Clinton.

The relationship, which Giuliani acknowledged in an interview this week with The Washington Post, stems from a shared interest in a narrative that undermines the rationale for the special counsel investigation. That inquiry led to Manafort's imprisonment on tax and financial fraud allegations related to his work in Kiev for the political party of former president Viktor Yanukovych

Giuliani joined Trump's legal team in April 2018 to help defend the president against special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's probe, and the former mayor said he launched his own investigation into Ukraine late last year, which led him to consult with Manafort. He said he has not spoken directly to Manafort in two years.

"It was that I believed there was a lot of evidence that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign had a close connection to Ukrainian officials," Giuliani said, noting that he was never advocating for a pardon of Manafort. "It was all about Trump. I don't think I could exonerate Manafort."

Who was Manafort's partner and a confidential human source for the State Department? Konstantin Kilimnik.

Kilimnik is still at large and presumed to be in Russia but since the end of the Mueller probe, he may have reentered Ukraine. In any event, he still has his contacts there and likely at the State Department. Think Manafort's lawyers know how to contact Kilimnik? You betcha they do.

Manafort's lawyers get word to Kilimnik, he contacts his sources in Ukraine, info goes to the State Department and then at some point to Rudy.

I also wouldn't be surprised if John Solomon used Kilimnik on background in his investigative journalism.
ProgN
fasthorse05
I'd feel a lot better if they showed up to his home with a search warrant, then they can do the interview.

If he's good and pissed, then start the interview.
ProgN
fasthorses05 said:

I'd feel a lot better if they showed up to his home with a search warrant, then they can do the interview.

Early in the morning, no knock SWAT raid sounds good to me. They should call CNN and give them a heads up too.
4stringAg
AG
Secolobo said:

Great info in tweet.

I think Atkinson is scheduled to testify to pencilneck's committee in the next few days. guy seems like a so called "black hat"
txaggie_08
AG
Prognightmare said:

fasthorses05 said:

Early in the morning, no knock SWAT raid sounds good to me. They should call CNN and give them a heads up too.

CNN would simply warn him beforehand.
VegasAg86
AG
aggiehawg said:

The weasel is back in the news again.Really hate this guy.

Quote:

In a May 16, 2017 email, sent the day before Mueller's appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner, Mark Filip stating, "I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us."

May 16th. They knew 90% of the dossier was fake by April of 2017, not just uncorroborated, but demonstrably false. How is the moment choosing them?

Funny how often you can identify a weasel just by looking at him.
will25u
txaggie_08
AG
Great letter. Will be ignored and left unanswered.
MooreTrucker
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Great letter. Will be ignored and left unanswered.
But at least it's out there now and can be used as ammunition/defense. Or further example of what snakes the Dems really are.
drcrinum

https://burisma-group.com/eng/news/the-atlantic-council-of-the-united-states-and-burisma-group-sign-cooperative-agreement/

Quote:

The Atlantic Council of the United States and Burisma Group, an independent gas producer in Ukraine, have announced a cooperative agreement. Atlantic Council will develop programs with Burisma's support to strengthen transatlantic relations, including a focus on energy security and related issues......

CrowdStrike certainly gets around.
will25u
akm91
AG
Didn't this document come up in earlier pages of the thread?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Bird Poo
AG
That document hasn't been verified. I think it was found to be fake.
will25u
akm91 said:

Didn't this document come up in earlier pages of the thread?
Probably, but I don't have that great a memory. But some stuff is also good to rehash.
will25u
PearlJammin said:

If it is fake, then my apologies for bringing it back from the dead.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
PearlJammin said:

I think the determination of it's inauthenticity stemmed from the "too good to be true" nature of its contents.
drcrinum

I've noted several tweets today saying that Volker's testimony was a nothingburger for the Dems.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
IDAGG
AG
blindey said:

PearlJammin said:

I think the determination of it's inauthenticity stemmed from the "too good to be true" nature of its contents.
And the fact that something that sensitive would never be put in writing, unless the Limeys are complete dumb-asses, which they are not.
drcrinum

50/50 chance the name of the whistleblower will be 'leaked' by Monday evening IMO.
Ulysses90
AG
Quote:

And the fact that something that sensitive would never be put in writing, unless the Limeys are complete dumb-asses, which they are not.
Kim Philby says Howdy!
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
First Page Last Page
Page 922 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.