Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,511,394 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by will25u
Secolobo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good work dr.

Can I go to sleep Looch?
SeMgCo87
AG
drcrinum said:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/25/the-day-theresistances-dream-died/

"The Day #TheResistance's Dream Died."

Quote:

So, bye, bye, #TheResistance ally,

Wrote my column, penned my venom,
but response was mediocre, and sadly awry.

Them good old Libs were drinking Saz'racs with Rye,

Singing, "on this hill, surely we'll die",
"On this hill, we'll all die..."

drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/russia-probe-twist-a-billion-dollar-ceo-a-convicted-russian-agent-and-the-fbi/

Quote:

.....On Thursday, Driscoll sent a letter to United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who was appointed by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the FBI's handling of the Russia investigation; Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is conducting an investigation into the bureau's origins of the Trump probe and Corey Amundson, with the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Professional Responsibility.

"In writing, the government denied the existence of any such Brady material," Driscoll stated in his letter. "Orally, during debrief sessions with Maria, I directly told the government that I believed Patrick Byrne, Chief Executive of Overstock.com, who had a sporadic relationship with Maria over a period of years prior to her arrest, was a government informant. My speculation was flatly denied. My associate Alfred Carry made similar assertions in a separate debrief that he covered and was also rebuffed."

"Mr. Byrne has now contacted me and has confirmed that he, indeed, had a 'non-standard arrangement' with the FBI for many years, and that beginning in 2015 through Maria's arrest, he communicated and assisted government agents with their investigation of Maria. During this time, he stated he acted at the direction of the government and federal agents by, at their instruction, kindling a manipulative romantic relationship with her. He also told me that some of the details he provided the government regarding Maria in response was exculpatory -- that is, he reported to the government that Maria's behavior and interaction with him was inconsistent with her being a foreign agent and more likely an idealist and age-appropriate peace activist.".....

Interesting read. The FBI hid & denied exculpatory evidence in the Maria Butina case. Sound familiar? Reminiscent of General Flynn. Perhaps the FBI needs continuing education programs on Brady material.
Paradise Ag
AG
Wildcat said:

Secolobo said:

Because Mueller is an republican and is disposable. That's why he was "chosen". They had to have a Repub head the investigation or there would be no credibility.

So they let him go to the Hill and destroy any remaining credibility the report had?

Pelosi came out the following morning with "August is about the Issues", instructed her party to drop the topic except when campaigning back in their districts, and refused to answer questions about impeachment. That hearing was the final nail in the impeachment coffin.

Sure, some jack wad on CNN or MSNBC will talk about it and perhaps "the squad", but it ain't coming from House Democrats with any authority.

Wrong.

Nadler today telling Pelosi "hold my beer".
fasthorse05
I wasnt sure where to put this, but is it possible that Mueller didn't even pick his lawyers?

All he had to do was pick Weissman, and I think it's possible Mueller had a couple of phone calls from higher authorities to pick Weissman. After that, Weissman grabbed the steering wheel, and hit the gas. Not that Mueller doesn't know folks in the DOJ, but he was VERY familiar with the FBI, for obvious reasons.

In addition to Clinton and Obama calling Mueller, you know Comey had Mueller on speed dial for Weissman.
dellgriffith
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I wasnt sure where to put this, but is it possible that Mueller didn't even pick his lawyers?

All he had to do was pick Weissman, and I think it's possible Mueller had a couple of phone calls from higher authorities to pick Weissman. After that, Weissman grabbed the steering wheel, and hit the gas. Not that Mueller doesn't know folks in the DOJ, but he was VERY familiar with the FBI, for obvious reasons.

In addition to Clinton and Obama calling Mueller, you know Comey had Mueller on speed dial for Weissman.

I believe this theory is no longer speculation.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FJB
AG
drcrinum said:

https://saraacarter.com/russia-probe-twist-a-billion-dollar-ceo-a-convicted-russian-agent-and-the-fbi/

Quote:

.....On Thursday, Driscoll sent a letter to United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who was appointed by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the FBI's handling of the Russia investigation; Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is conducting an investigation into the bureau's origins of the Trump probe and Corey Amundson, with the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Professional Responsibility.

"In writing, the government denied the existence of any such Brady material," Driscoll stated in his letter. "Orally, during debrief sessions with Maria, I directly told the government that I believed Patrick Byrne, Chief Executive of Overstock.com, who had a sporadic relationship with Maria over a period of years prior to her arrest, was a government informant. My speculation was flatly denied. My associate Alfred Carry made similar assertions in a separate debrief that he covered and was also rebuffed."

"Mr. Byrne has now contacted me and has confirmed that he, indeed, had a 'non-standard arrangement' with the FBI for many years, and that beginning in 2015 through Maria's arrest, he communicated and assisted government agents with their investigation of Maria. During this time, he stated he acted at the direction of the government and federal agents by, at their instruction, kindling a manipulative romantic relationship with her. He also told me that some of the details he provided the government regarding Maria in response was exculpatory -- that is, he reported to the government that Maria's behavior and interaction with him was inconsistent with her being a foreign agent and more likely an idealist and age-appropriate peace activist.".....

Interesting read. The FBI hid & denied exculpatory evidence in the Maria Butina case. Sound familiar? Reminiscent of General Flynn. Perhaps the FBI needs continuing education programs on Brady material.
Wonder how many other people the FBI has railroaded over the years. We know they have far from a spotless record....
fasthorse05
I've wondered that many times over the last six months.

I know State is, and has been, corrupt, based on all of the actions taken since Hillary's time. There have been plenty of decisions out of State since that time that are questionable.

However, taking into account the employees who have been at the FBI, and have either been fired, or resigned due to pressure, I'm certain there's plenty of people who've been quietly silenced, imprisoned, fined, spent millions on attorneys fees, and flat out been treated poorly.

I'd be willing to bet it goes back to 2010, at a minimum. Comey, McCabe, Strozk, etc. were all there.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I've wondered that many times over the last six months.

I know State is, and has been, corrupt, based on all of the actions taken since Hillary's time. There have been plenty of decisions out of State since that time that are questionable.

However, taking into account the employees who have been at the FBI, and have either been fired, or resigned due to pressure, I'm certain there's plenty of people who've been quietly silenced, imprisoned, fined, spent millions on attorneys fees, and flat out been treated poorly.

I'd be willing to bet it goes back to 2010, at a minimum. Comey, McCabe, Strozk, etc. were all there.
And DOD.

For the hundrednth time listen to what she says:

Rapier108
Quote:

The State Department has been corrupted since the communists fully infiltrated it in the 30s and 40s.
fasthorse05
She was quite excited to share that information. I've seen that about ten times now, and it never gets old.

I went with the agencies that I'm certain are bent. I decided State was bent back in '12, DOJ was next, along with the DNI's office, CIA, and of course, the executive office. But DOD? I guess I should have expected that, but have always had a higher view of the officers at the Pentagon.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

She was quite excited to share that information. I've seen that about ten times now, and it never gets old.

I went with the agencies that I'm certain are bent. I decided State was bent back in '12, DOJ was next, along with the DNI's office, CIA, and of course, the executive office. But DOD? I guess I should have expected that, but have always had a higher view of the officers at the Pentagon.
When watched it live, I couldn't believe she was on live TV saying that crap.

BTW, that youtube link is being edited out of existence. Keeps getting shorter.

Were I Durham, give that Farkas idiot immunity and make her talk or go to jail.
SeMgCo87
AG
Speaking of Nadler...

Too good to pass up...
drcrinum

About 12 minutes long.
will25u
Cromagnum
AG
will25u said:

will25u

One could hope.
wisdom
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Hmm.

Related? Pelosi making a pit stop in Italy?
drcrinum

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/boris-johnson-met-london-professor-linked-to-fbis-russia-investigation

Quote:

Boris Johnson is facing questions about the government's links to key individuals named by the FBI in its Trump-Russia investigation, following the emergence of a photo of him with Joseph Mifsud, the "London professor" with high-level Kremlin contacts.

The foreign secretary is facing accusations of a potential security breach following the emergence of the photo of him with Mifsud, whose identity emerged as part of investigations into alleged links between Donald Trump's election campaign and Russia.

This development comes less than a week after Johnson denied meeting the professor, and at a time when concern is growing about possible Russian interference in the Brexit campaign, in which the foreign secretary played a crucial role.

Although the FBI had known about Mifsud's role as a high-level go-between linking the Trump campaign and the Russian government since at least July, it appears British intelligence did not warn the foreign secretary about the potential embarrassment or security implications before he attended a fundraising dinner with Mifsud on 19 October.

Ben Bradshaw, the MP for Exeter, who has been raising questions about possible Russian interference, said: "It's inconceivable that the FBI didn't tell their UK counterparts about Mifsud so how was this allowed to happen?" The only explanation, he suggests, is "our own agencies are keeping information from Johnson for some reason which only begs further worrying questions".

Last week, the Observer reported that Mifsud had told colleagues he was planning to meet Johnson "to discuss Brexit". The third man in the photo, businessman Prasenjit Kumar Singh, told the Observer he had known Mifsud, a Maltese academic named in FBI documents concerning possible Trump-Kremlin connections, for several years, and had attended seminars on Brexit that Mifsud had held at the London School of Diplomacy: "He is a very good speaker and he's had a lot of seminars about Brexit at the academy."

Mifsud & the horrible Russians. Mifsud may end up being the key that convinces the public it was all a scam.
(Note: the above article is over a year old, but it has now become very relevant.)
drcrinum

http://lawflog.com/?p=2237

Quote:

Newly released documents from the FBI suggest that the Obama White House pushed intelligence agencies to publicly blame the Russians for email leaks from the Democratic National Committee to Wikileaks......

* I'm in the early stages of organizing a LARGE racketeering lawsuit on behalf of Mr. Buowsky, and we will likely name the major players in the whole Russian collusion fraud, e.g., John Brennan, Andrew McCabe, the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, et al. If you are a civil litigator and you are interested, shoot me an email at tyclevenger dot yahoo dot com. It doesn't matter where you are licensed.

Interesting read from an Aggie 'watchdog' lawyer. Be sure to click at the bottom to read Page 2 of his LawFlog post.
MouthBQ98
AG
Misfud has loads of links to western intelligence agencies, and virtually none to Russia. Do they even research what they write, or do they just source other media propaganda?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Ben Bradshaw, the MP for Exeter, who has been raising questions about possible Russian interference, said: "It's inconceivable that the FBI didn't tell their UK counterparts about Mifsud so how was this allowed to happen?" The only explanation, he suggests, is "our own agencies are keeping information from Johnson for some reason which only begs further worrying questions".

Last week, the Observer reported that Mifsud had told colleagues he was planning to meet Johnson "to discuss Brexit". The third man in the photo, businessman Prasenjit Kumar Singh, told the Observer he had known Mifsud, a Maltese academic named in FBI documents concerning possible Trump-Kremlin connections, for several years, and had attended seminars on Brexit that Mifsud had held at the London School of Diplomacy: "He is a very good speaker and he's had a lot of seminars about Brexit at the academy."
Hhmm. Certainly sounds to me like Mifsud's involvement with Brexit was on the pro-Brexit side. To the pro-EU globalist types, they seem to equate anything anti-EU as Pro-Putin. So of course it follows that if Mifsud is pro-Brexit, he's a Russian agent, in their POV. How idiotic.

The EU may be a thorn in Putin's side in some respects, I guess if they put wide-ranging sanctions on his cronies. But for the most part the EU has played along with Putin, particularly Germany. I just don't see the EU organization as an existential threat to Putin.
aggiehawg
AG
Papadop coming up next on Maria's show. To talk about Mifsud and the $10,000 from Israeli-American Charles Tawil.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

This Kumar chap may need to be interviewed. Seems he knows 'Putin's niece' too.

captkirk
AG
will25u said:

One could hope.
Wow, he brought up Obama's book deal. You know that thing is dirty
drcrinum

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/the-olc-guidance-against-indicting-a-sitting-president/

Quote:

.....From this commonsense proposition, Mueller's staff leapt to an untenable conclusion: Because the OLC guidance prevents the Justice Department from formally charging a sitting president, poor President Trump would have been denied his due process protections if Mueller had recommended an indictment: It would be as if the government slimed him by publicizing the evidence but denied him his day in court to clear his name.

If this doesn't insult the intelligence, nothing will. Sliming the uncharged president by publicizing the evidence is exactly what Mueller's team did......

Andrew McCarthy's latest. Long read but worth it.
MouthBQ98
AG
More precisely, they publicized a careful prosectorially biased selection of the evidence plus salacious but legally inconsequential information.

Exculpatory information or avenues of investigation were omitted or ignored.
drcrinum

Quote:

"Mifsud is at the heart of this investigation."
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

More precisely, they publicized a careful prosectorially biased selection of the evidence plus salacious but legally inconsequential information.

Exculpatory information or avenues of investigation were omitted or ignored.
Well said.

No objectivity at all. Every fork in the road with the evidence, they took the "Orange Man Bad" path and ascribed the worst possible motive for Trump even asking a question of his legal advisors.

Trump's concern that he would not receive a fair investigation because of Mueller's conflicts has now been proven to be a justifiable one. Something that Barr perceived immediately and managed to outmaneuver them.

Thank the heavens for Barr.
drcrinum

Well now, this could be interesting, but I was hoping he would run against Cornyn in the primary for senator.
aggiehawg
AG
If Ratcliffe gets confirmed as ODNI, I predict there will be several resignations from that office.
FrontPorchAg
Nothing will come of this unless Trump is re-elected.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Nothing will come of this unless Trump is re-elected.

which makes me think...whether it is 2020 or 2024, it will be very interesting to see what trump has to say on his way out of office. we all know by now he's no fan of biting his tongue.
Cassius
First Page Last Page
Page 877 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.