Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,511,710 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by will25u
oysterbayAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mueller's childlike, BS Report was never legally tested in an open forum until tomorrow. I think Mueller way over delegated everything to Weissmann and Mueller is not much knowledgeable about all the scope and details. The Magnificent Republican Seven ( I'm adding Gohmert ) should be able to slaughter Mueller by exposing all the massive errors of Omission and Commission and convoluted logic. The Report is a Cruel Joke. " Facts are Stubborn Things " - John Adams
aggiehawg
AG
Missed Gohmert.

Thank you for the correction.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Former FBI Director James Comey defended the Department of Justice's handling of the Russia investigation under his watch, as well as former Special Counsel Robert Mueller, recalling in an interview on Tuesday that he had told his staff that they didn't want to "smear innocent people" in the probe.

Appearing on MSNBC ahead of Mueller's expected testimony on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, Comey insisted that he and everyone at the DOJ "should have been fired" if they didn't pursue an investigation in Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and whether there was an "American connection" in its efforts.

He expressed hope that House Democrats would "attack" Attorney General William Barrfor his handling of the release of the Mueller report and how he has "slimed the FBI," but stressed that the lawmakers' questions should be more focused on the content of the report.
That's the last thing you really want, you sanctimonious a-hole!

Quote:

"This is a chance for the American people to learn what he found," Comey told MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace. "It's too bad that having published a 450-page report, that didn't get the job done, but it didn't. Folks don't know what he found. And you can ask him in a simple and straightforward way and get those details in front of the American people."
And dig that hole even deeper.

How could a person so completely clueless be FBI Director. Never liked J. Edgar for most any reason other than he did manage to catch or kill really bad guys very often. Comey let them off.

Quote:

Comey later called his firing by President Trump, something he never expected. He also doubled down on his conviction that the launch of the Russia probe was justified, since the DOJ "didn't know what the facts were" at the time.
Which "facts" were those, you lying POS? And why didn't DOJ know what you were doing? Why did you hide it from your superiors? Lie often, do you?

Quote:

"I asked the staff at the FBI, 'Do it well, do it discreetly, because we don't want to smear innocent people, especially in the middle of a political election year,'" Comey said, "'but we don't want to let bad guys know that we're onto them if there's something to this.' That's work we had to do."

He added: "I'm proud of the fact that we opened that investigation. I'm proud of the way we did it and I'm proud of the way Director Mueller and his team continued it."
Well, you won't be if you are indicted, you dipwad.

LINK
kag00
AG
I am so sick of the line that "there is information that people just need to know about". Like we didn't just get a full unredacted report if a 2 plus year investigation. Just STFU or reveal this mystical information. Until then it's a done deal in my book and these people just look more desperate when they open their mouths.
bmks270
AG
kag00 said:

I am so sick of the line that "there is information that people just need to know about". Like we didn't just get a full unredacted report if a 2 plus year investigation. Just STFU or reveal this mystical information. Until then it's a done deal in my book and these people just look more desperate when they open their mouths.

The only reason for this is to give their allies in the press a line to keep repeating over the airwaves.
bmks270
AG
Don't want to smear innocent people... like Page or Papadopoulos?
captkirk
AG
aTmAg said:

So I haven't been paying a lot of attention recently. What did Comey and Mueller do that is worthy of indictment?
Go back to page 1 of this thread and start reading
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

aTmAg said:

So I haven't been paying a lot of attention recently. What did Comey and Mueller do that is worthy of indictment?
Go back to page 1 of this thread and start reading
Just ignore all of the Roscoe and ldelriego stuff. (How embarrassing for me.)
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/454409-robert-mueller-soon-may-be-exposed-as-the-magician-of-omission-on-russia

Quote:

While most of the political world focused its attention elsewhere, special prosecutor John Durham's team quietly reached out this summer to a lawyer representing European academic Joseph Mifsud, one of the earliest and most mysterious figures in the now closed Russia-collusion case.

An investigator told Swiss attorney Stephan Roh that Durham's team wanted to interview Mifsud, or at the very least review a recorded deposition the professor gave in summer 2018 about his role in the drama involving Donald Trump, Russia and the 2016 election.

The contact, confirmed by multiple sources and contemporaneous email, sent an unmistakable message: Durham, the U.S. attorney handpicked by Attorney General William Barr to determine whether the FBI committed abuses during the Russia investigation, is taking a second look at one of the noteworthy figures and the conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller's final report.

The evidence I reviewed suggests Mueller's handiwork may be exposed for glaring omissions that, when brought to public light, leave key questions unanswered, especially about how the FBI's unprecedented probe of the Trump campaign started.

Roh told me the information he is preparing to share with Durham's team from his client will accentuate those concerns......

John Solomon spoke with Stephan Roh about Mifsud. Read the remainder of the article for details. In particular, Mifsud received instructions from his Link Campus superiors to meet with Papadopoulos, to set him up with Russian contacts, & to have Papadopoulos meet with the alleged Putin's niece.
Link must swarming with agents of the Russian Government
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Link must swarming with agents of the Russian Government
And since Link campus also trains CIA and FBI agents, not to mention other European intelligence agency agents, everyone who ever attended is a Russian agent...according the Mueller.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Maria? That's legit.

Not like we here knew that years ago or anything.
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

will25u said:

Maria? That's legit.

Not like we here knew that years ago or anything.
Good timing on this dropping
drcrinum

drcrinum

First new interesting thing I've noted during the hearings. Nunes is exploring FBI activities prior to the opening of Crossfire Hurricane, & this invite coming from Halper's assistant smacks of Halper acting under a mission task to surveil persons associated with the Trump Campaign.
ccatag
AG
Well, the Mueller testimony is finally over today.

I can imagine somewhere in Oregon, StephonvilleAg77 etcetera is clutching his copy of the Mueller Dossier and incoherently shouting out (to nobody in particular), "Have you read the Mueller Report, have you read the Mueller Report!"
will25u
ccatag said:

Well, the Mueller testimony is finally over today.

I can imagine somewhere in Oregon, StephonvilleAg77 etcetera is clutching his copy of the Mueller Dossier and incoherently shouting out (to nobody in particular), "Have you read the Mueller Report, have you read the Mueller Report!"
Speaking of Oregon...

will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Uhmm, Mueller already had those.
Rapier108
Nadler the Hutt also going to court to demand all grand jury information that Mueller collected.
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Nadler the Hutt also going to court to demand all grand jury information that Mueller collected.
Idiot Nadler! The en banc hearing reaffirmed the DC Circuit Court opinion on 6(e) material this week. He will lose.
Garrelli 5000
AG
They're too stupid to try to capitalize on the greatest economy of their lifetime.

Nope. Instead they'd rather fling **** than eat some damn fine bananas.

It's because they know what Trump is doing is working and their ideas to enslave the lower class don't sell in a booming economy.
4stringAg
AG
Aggiehawg noted today in Muellers testimony that Trump Jr was under possible investigation. Anyone know what that's about?
aggiehawg
AG
4stringAg said:

Aggiehawg noted today in Muellers testimony that Trump Jr was under possible investigation. Anyone know what that's about?
My spidey senses tell me it has to do with some possible perjury issue arising from the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Fusion, GPS's Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

So far, my spidey senses have been pretty much on track. I have had a few setbacks.

We'll see.
4stringAg
AG
Thanks. Sounds very plausible.
will25u
aggiehawg said:

4stringAg said:

My spidey senses tell me it has to do with some possible perjury issue arising from the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Fusion, GPS's Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

So far, my spidey senses have been pretty much on track. I have had a few setbacks.

We'll see.

Are there still sealed indictments from Mueller? If not, where would it be coming from?
Rockdoc
AG
Trump will burn the place down if they go after one of his children.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

aggiehawg said:

4stringAg said:

We'll see.

Are there still sealed indictments from Mueller? If not, where would it be coming from?
Sealed? Unlikely. Referrals to other US Attorney offices? He said there were 14 referrals in his report.

Greg Craig, George Nader are two I think of off of the top of my head. But with the way the report was written, arguably Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Rafekian, Craig, George Nader even Flynn could be included in that number of "referrals."

Mueller could tell us....but then he'd have to kill us. Apparently.
Prosperdick
AG
Rockdoc said:

Trump will burn the place down if they go after one of his children.
If that's what it takes to get full declassification and some freaking indictments going, sorry sonny, greater good and all.
fasthorse05
Well, FWIW, going after Trump's kids was exactly what Weissman wanted to do, especially Kushner---supposedly!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
EKUAg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Well, FWIW, going after Trump's kids was exactly what Weissman wanted to do, especially Kushner---supposedly!

They need to go after Weissman as he is corrupt as they come.
aggiehawg
AG
EKUAg said:

fasthorses05 said:

They need to go after Weissman as he is corrupt as they come.
He can't escape a grand jury subpoena from Durham. Unless he flees the country.
tsuag10
AG
Please don't get my hopes up.... That would be so awesome.
Prosperdick
AG
It's hard for me to rank how badly I want some of these slimeballs to get indicted and in the interest of reality I'll remove Hillary and Obummer but my list looks something like this:

1. Schiff - Would love to see him go down for some pedo stuff but at the same time it means some unfortunate kid(s) not only got molested but got molested by THAT GUY, talk about a double whammy

2. Comey - I'm convinced he's one of the main players who started this entire mess (at least the last 2.5 years)

3. Brennan - Do I need to say more

4. Strozk - Again, no comment necessary

5. Clapper - Poster boy for what can go wrong with weaponizing the alphabet agencies

Unfortunately I doubt I'll get to see any of them perp walked but I boy can dream can't he.

fasthorse05
BTW, surely Mike Rogers is going to be involved in this Durham stuff somehow. Not in a bad way, but for information purposes. I forgot the name of the FISA judge who stated that (paraphrasing here) "80% of the unmaskings were illegal". Just because she's a FISA judge, she's not above a Durham subpoena for evidence, is she? I think her name is Rosemary Collyer.

Incidentally, folks often talk about hero this, and hero that, but Mke Rogers appears to fit the bill for a Republic saving hero. Time will tell.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
First Page Last Page
Page 875 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.