Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,512,862 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by will25u
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gracias!

My question was borne of vengeance, so I guess I was looking at anything possible to fry Weissman/Mueller' ass. I kinda have my own TDS, but it's WMS.
akm91
AG
I'm hoping Durham's investigation will be the one that sinks Weissmann for good.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
Remember a while back when Steele said that he would be willing to meet with Horowitz's people but not Durham's? But Horowitz's office doesn't have subpoena authority, so it had to be a voluntary meeting for it to have occurred. And Horowitz's office wouldn't have any authority to grant immunity or to grant privilege to any info that Steele might convey, right? Meaning Horowitz could share everything with Durham, right?
So I'm thinking that it just wasn't attorneys from Horowitz's office that met with Steele...I suspect that it was a joint attorney venture from both Horowitz's & Durham's offices that met with Steele.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Remember a while back when Steele said that he would be willing to meet with Horowitz's people but not Durham's? But Horowitz's office doesn't have subpoena authority, so it had to be a voluntary meeting for it to have occurred. And Horowitz's office wouldn't have any authority to grant immunity or to grant privilege to any info that Steele might convey, right? Meaning Horowitz could share everything with Durham, right?
So I'm thinking that it just wasn't attorneys from Horowitz's office that met with Steele...I suspect that it was a joint attorney venture from both Horowitz's & Durham's offices that met with Steele.
Doesn't really matter as he's on record now. Well, it technically matters to Steele I guess but for the purposes of the United States, Steele is a small fish, who was a useful idiot for others.
will25u
Not exactly sure where this is from, or if it is old news?

ETA last tweet and I guess that last tweet is where this is coming from.
will25u
Secolobo
AG
lead said:

AgShaun00 said:

Crazy stuff on Q thread. All linking together. Question is how crazy does it really get?
can someone demonstrate how any of that nonsense links together? It all seems like silly games to me. Why doesn't nostradamus just tell us what's going on without using arcane riddles?
They did tell you a year ago.
You are just "used" to being told...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum
This is an important revelation from the Concord Management case. I put in a threadreader request on this about 20 minutes ago, but it still hasn't come up. I think threadreader app is being shadow banned -- I can't believe that I am because I am a nobody in the Twitter world.
Secolobo
AG
You are not.
With the other thread "weaving" into this lane again they are in "full-on" mode.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
That tweet is a tad misleading about what the judge was actually saying. He wasn't making any particular finding as to the evidence, he was talking about the propriety of the prosecution speaking publicly about it.

That case is still in pre-trial proceedings. Rulings on the sufficiency or accuracy of the evidence aren't really on the table.
will25u
drcrinum said:

This is an important revelation from the Concord Management case. I put in a threadreader request on this about 20 minutes ago, but it still hasn't come up. I think threadreader app is being shadow banned -- I can't believe that I am because I am a nobody in the Twitter world.
Did you use the new magic word? I can't remember what the new word is, but "unroll" doesn't work anymore.
captkirk
AG
will25u said:

Not exactly sure where this is from, or if it is old news?

ETA last tweet and I guess that last tweet is where this is coming from.
This seems like big news. Almost all the "Agents of the Russian Govt" in Mueller's report are going to turn out to be nothing of the sort.
drcrinum
will25u said:

drcrinum said:

Did you use the new magic word? I can't remember what the new word is, but "unroll" doesn't work anymore.

will25u
akm91
AG
Those house idiots still think they have the upper hand.
MouthBQ98
AG
Smear material with no specific purpose other to generate headlines and opportunities to make allegations.
will25u
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/breaking-exclusive-judicial-watch-uncovers-clinton-attorney-samuelson-interview-with-fbi-which-indicates-attempts-made-to-alter-hillarys-emails-and-other-crimes/

Quote:

Hillary Clinton likely attempted to alter her emails in an effort to cover up illegal activities rather than just deleting emails as was previously reported. Judicial Watch's efforts to obtain her attorney's interview with the FBI show this and other criminal actions!

To put it plainly Hillary attempted to doctor (i.e. change) her emails for some reason and in so doing she inadvertently changed her email address.

Clearly if Hillary was caught editing her emails by the FBI, then former FBI Director James Comey knew very well that Hillary intended to break the law! Three years ago Jim Comey lied to America!
will25u
Michael Flynn's New Brief Shines Sunlight On Prosecutor's Tactics

Quote:

The defense team for former National Security Advisor Michael T. Flynn has submitted a filing to the Eastern District of Virginia fighting the government's most recent proposal to ask the Court to deem Flynn a "co-conspirator" in the case against his former partner. The designation is solely for the purpose of obtaining the admission of one document the government itself claims is already admissible under a different rule, according to a brief filed by Flynn's defense team.

The substantial briefing was filed in just the last few days in the case the government filed against Bijan Rafiekian, Flynn's former consulting firm partner. It was only unsealed Tuesday. Flynn's own filing is the most recentafter just receiving the government's filing at 9 pm last night.

The evidence collected by Flynn's current defense Attorney Sidney Powell, who recently replaced Flynn's former defense attorney Robert Kelner, sheds new light on the extraordinary tactics used to target and retaliate against Flynn, according to the filing.

Further, Powell's submission to the court also reveals that Flynn and his attorneys were under extreme pressure to file a Foreign Agents Registration Act in February, 2017 by David Laufman, the former head of the National Security Division.
will25u
lead
SeMgCo87 said:

lead said:

I'm cool with your credentials - I'll take them at face value. Part of me wants the swamp to be as thick and deep as described. But, for the love of God, please demonstrate how all of this lines up with the predictions of "q".
cbr has written some well reasoned and articulate posts, in this and other threads.

But, at the risk of speaking for him, I think it needs to be strongly emphasized that Q did not, does not, will not "predict" anything.

From the beginning in October, 2017, Q drops have focused attention on topics or events with indirect references; things that could be verified if you researched them, but indirect enough to maintain "plausible deniability" for whomever was crafting the message.

So, don't hold up what Q states as a prediction, or you will always be disappointed and frustrated. Think of it as a fingerprint that leads you to something.

Bruce Lee, in his movie "Enter the Dragon", was teaching a young disciple and used an analogy, ""It is like a finger pointing at the moon...", to which the young student responded by staring intently at Lee's index finger.

And Lee instantly slapped him, saying, "Stop looking at my finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory".

Q drops are the finger...look where it points. Everything cbr wrote is the moon.

My $0.02 anyway...after working overnight shifts for two weeks that's all the energy I have.

Have a pleasant morning

Perhaps a better analogy:
I have my telescope out and am looking at the night sky. You tell me that Neptune is visible in the sky while pointing in the general direction of about 10,000 stars. Then I ask which one is Neptune. You say "it will be obvious if you don't get distracted by all of the other stars". So I look again but still just see a sky full of infinite stars. So I ask you to simply take snapshot on your phone and circle which twinkle is Neptune so I can zoom in on it. And then you slap me and tell me that Neptune cannot be photographed.

So...nevermind. I give up. Sorry for the hijack.
Houston Lee
AG
From the day that the Mueller testimony to Congress was announced for July 17th, I have always felt like this session would be cancelled or postponed. It just makes no sense for the Dems to bring Mueller in to testify. They have so much of the narrative that can be lost when the GOP questions Mueller.
akm91
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

From the day that the Mueller testimony to Congress was announced for July 17th, I have always felt like this session would be cancelled or postponed. It just makes no sense for the Dems to bring Mueller in to testify. They have so much of the narrative that can be lost when the GOP questions Mueller.
Isn't it a closed session and no transcripts will be available? Would be pretty easy for the Dems to spin whatever story they want with the help of their enablers in MSM.
drcrinum

will25u
drcrinum said:

That is over my head. But let me try to break it down and you tell me if I am right?

Government doesn't want to call Flynn to testify against the other guy now...
So they want to change everything up at the 11th hour in that case and label Flynn as a co-conspirator so they can include some of his testimony outside of court?
But both Flynn's lawyers and the other guys lawyers don't want that to happen, and have a seemingly good chance that it won't?
will25u
This explains it in detail...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/09/michael-flynn-conspirator-turkish-lobbying/
ProgN
will25u
Prognightmare said:

Whats the hurry? Things are just starting to get good... Why blow your load so quickly?
drcrinum
will25u said:

This explains it in detail...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/09/michael-flynn-conspirator-turkish-lobbying/
So perhaps Flynn will no longer be permitted to be a witness....and lacking Flynn, perhaps the government will just close up shop and drop the indictment. Wouldn't that be something?
Rapier108
Prognightmare said:

Why does every liberal asshat always start their crap with "BOOM"
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

Premature BOOMer, I suspect
drcrinum

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/michael-flynn-trial-federal-prosecutors-1403317

Quote:

.....However, prosecutors told a federal judge and Rafiekian's lawyers last week that they don't plan to call Flynn any longer.

Flynn's attorneys say the decision followed "trial prep" sessions where prosecutors were dissatisfied by answers to questions critical to the case against Rafiekian, better known as Kian.

Flynn's new lead attorney, Sidney Powell, suggested in court filings that prosecutors were insisting that the former Defense Intelligence Agency chief give inaccurate testimony about a belated filing Flynn's firm made under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

"The prosecutors have been adamant Mr. Flynn testify that he authorized filing the FARA form knowing and intending that it contain false statements," Powell wrote. "Mr. Flynn cannot give that testimony because it is not true."

Well now, this is a different slant from the earlier stories.
MouthBQ98
AG
Are prosecutors supposed to attempt to suborn perjury to attempt to win in court?
captkirk
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Are prosecutors supposed to attempt to suborn perjury to attempt to win in court?
I'm guessing the answer is "no"
oysterbayAG
AG
There always seems to be a certain percentage of Prosecutors that should be Prosecuted !
drcrinum

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/ig-russia-investigation-steele.html

And did they inform the FISA court & the DOJ about this?
First Page Last Page
Page 864 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.