Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,486,254 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The barrage of BS media has already started, this is quoting Vanity Fair which is known for crap articles against the Trump family

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
What an empty suit this idiot is. The Mueller probe will be over before he's ever sworn in, but he's trying to act accordingly with the Never Trumps. Utah did themselves a disservice with this loser

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Ulysses90
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

What an empty suit this idiot is. The Mueller probe will be over before he's ever sworn in, but he's trying to act accordingly with the Never Trumps. Utah did themselves a disservice with this loser

Could not agree more.

benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Something else to consider besides declassifying the FISA & 302 documents...Whitaker will be the recipient of IG Horowitz's report on FISA abuse.
This ... and prosecutor Huber also now reports to Whitaker.

Maybe Whitaker and Huber (both played college football) can set up a DOJ vs FBI full pads scrimmage. ;-)
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1060308378151501824.html

I had a dream last night...
drcrinum

Soon!
ProgN
I bet the deep state is going to Seth Rich Papa's ass.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I know who the leftists/media will blame for pushing her.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Soon!

Her "last side"???

Her health has been failing for the last few years. There was some speculation she might have retired after the term ended in 2016 but Scalia died first. (I seriously doubt the veracity of those speculations however. She's a tough old bird and I don't think the word "quit" is in her vocabulary.)
akm91
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I know who the leftists/media will blame for pushing her.

We'll know for sure if there are beer cans in RBG's office.
mrad85
AG
aggiehawg said:

Her "last side"???

Her health has been failing for the last few years. There was some speculation she might have retired after the term ended in 2016 but Scalia died first. (I seriously doubt the veracity of those speculations however. She's a tough old bird and I don't think the word "quit" is in her vocabulary.)
I noticed the "last Side" as well. I guess the other one was gone years ago.

"quit" may not be in her vocabulary, but I'm fairly certain the choice will be made for her soon.

I know I could google it, but is there some criteria that requires a SCOTUS to be "functional" to remain a Justice?

I could really see her being hooked up to life support for the next 6 years just to piss off Trump and the Rep's.
aggiehawg
AG
mrad85 said:

aggiehawg said:

Her "last side"???

I noticed the "last Side" as well. I guess the other one was gone years ago.

"quit" may not be in her vocabulary, but I'm fairly certain the choice will be made for her soon.

I know I could google it, but is there some criteria that requires a SCOTUS to be "functional" to remain a Justice?

I could really see her being hooked up to life support for the next 6 years just to piss off Trump and the Rep's.
Not that I am aware of. The Brethren, as they are called, police themselves and are a tight group. If a justice is not able to keep up with their workload (even with help from their own and other justices' clerks) the Chief Justice will have some conversations perhaps encouraging a justice to step down but there isn't any way to force them out short of impeachment.

Of course when the justice in failing health is the Chief Justice themselves (Rehnquist) it's just not happening.
drcrinum

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/08/robert-muellers-lead-prosecutor-history-ethics-violations/

Quote:

Does Robert Mueller's Lead Prosecutor Have A History Of Ethics Violations?

Houston-based attorney Kevin Fulton, of the Fulton Law Group, filed a motion on my behalf Thursday morning to unseal and unredact court records that may expose past misconduct by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann......

Interesting detailed read about Weissmann.
Rapier108
Quote:

Does Robert Mueller's Lead Prosecutor Have A History Of Ethics Violations?
Is water wet?
drcrinum

drcrinum

akm91
AG
Quote:

Also, Weissmann's prosecution of former accounting giant Arthur Andersen for its role in the Enron collapse shuttered the firm, leaving tens of thousands of people unemployed. Several years later the Supreme Court unanimously reversed the Arthur Andersen conviction, but it was too late by then to undo the harm Weissmann had caused.
That right there should've permanently disbarred Weissmann.
fasthorse05
I assume this is over, and above, the information we already have on Weissman's actions in the Enron case.

I only ask because the judge in that case DID give him a form of legal discipline. Now, IMO, the judges decision was more of a verbal hand slap, that made someone like Weissman laugh, but it was an issue non the less.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any other judge having the political chutzpah to cross Weissman.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
fasthorse05
akm91 said:

Quote:

Also, Weissmann's prosecution of former accounting giant Arthur Andersen for its role in the Enron collapse shuttered the firm, leaving tens of thousands of people unemployed. Several years later the Supreme Court unanimously reversed the Arthur Andersen conviction, but it was too late by then to undo the harm Weissmann had caused.
That right there should've permanently disbarred Weissmann.
Yeah, but like every Dem alive today, they never give a damn who is affected, or who suffers, as long as it's not them.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum

vs

(Hat tip to James Taranto of the WSJ for this.)
Rapier108
Nadler the Hutt is already talking impeachment over Trump firing Sessions.
backintexas2013
AG
Rapier108 said:

Nadler the Hutt is already talking impeachment over Trump firing Sessions.

I think Trump wants them to try.
will25u
CNN is reporting...

"Robert Mueller's team has begun writing its final report in the Russia probe."
Wildcat
AG
will25u said:

CNN is reporting...

Where is the barrage of indictments that were supposed to drop after the election?
FriscoKid
AG
Wildcat said:

will25u said:

CNN is reporting...

Where is the barrage of indictments that were supposed to drop after the election?

He got a couple skins (completely unrelated). He should be proud of the great service he has done.
RoscoePColtrane
FriscoKid said:

Wildcat said:

will25u said:

CNN is reporting...

He got a couple skins (completely unrelated). He should be proud of the great service he has done.
Manafort and Gates are likely all that will stick, and that Limey Barrister Van der whatever... There is a huge rumor that Flynn is going to walk.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Christie was part of the Campaign...won't happen.
Graham is more important to replace Grassley on the Senate Judiciary Committee.
mrad85
AG
A year ago, I would have been all in on Trey Gowdy, but I have had a change of heart.

Don't want Christie.

Graham has come on strong as of late, but he needs a longer track record to make sure this wasn't a fluke. I couldn't stand listening to him during the primary.

Grassley - No, we need him where he is.

Ratcliffe - No, he's young enough to do better things in Congress down the road.

drcrinum
mrad85 said:

A year ago, I would have been all in on Trey Gowdy, but I have had a change of heart.

Don't want Christie.

Graham has come on strong as of late, but he needs a longer track record to make sure this wasn't a fluke. I couldn't stand listening to him during the primary.

Grassley - No, we need him where he is.

Ratcliffe - No, he's young enough to do better things in Congress down the road.

Graham, in a recent TV interview, alluded to his intention to replace Grassley when the latter stepped down from heading the Senate Judiciary Committee.
drcrinum

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/could_papadopoulos_blow_the_russia_hoax_wide_open.html

Quote:

And it will be much harder to argue all that away if it can be shown that the Carter Page case was part of a larger conspiracy. That's where the framing of George Papadopoulos comes in. The FISA on Papadopoulos (again, we assume ...) may or may not have been warranted. We have no way of being sure of that, from our distance. However, when viewed in connection with the baseless investigation of Carter Page, the efforts by the FBI, through their assets, to manipulate Papadopoulos into playing a role for which he had no background, but which would lend at least the appearance of verisimilitude to the whole Russia Hoax narrative, in my opinion offers powerful evidence that a broader criminal conspiracy was at work. The goal of that conspiracy -- involving at a minimum the FBI and the DoJ -- was to direct through fraudulent means, misusing the investigative powers of the Federal Government, the results of a US Presidential Election......

More on the Bongino interview with Papadopoulos, a fairly long read. Papadopoulos likely was under a FISA, but it was related to Israel and Middle East energy (natural gas), and this is how he falsely ended up being drawn into the Russian hoax.
(As a side note, I have seen references that Flynn was investigated for lobbying dealings with Turkey and Israel over natural gas, and -- a speculation -- this may have a connection to the Papadopoulos surveillance.)
blessed
AG
Judge Napolitano on fox and friends said Whitaker is not legally qualified to be Acting AG. True? If so, how done and why not more uproar from Dems.
mrad85
AG
I stand corrected. Still not sure how much of a fighter Grassley will be. I think being in politics that long screws with your mind and takes the fight out of you.

We really don't need anything less than a pit bull ready to eat the living crap out of anything in his/her way.
Rapier108
blessed said:

Judge Napolitano on fox and friends said Whitaker is not legally qualified to be Acting AG. True? If so, how done and why not more uproar from Dems.
Nap is worthless. Every since he came back from his suspension, he had TDS.
First Page Last Page
Page 656 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.