Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,485,885 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
good catch
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
aggiehawg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

I'd have to see video of that - not a still.

Looks odd but a picture can catch any expression and sometimes it looks weirder than it is. Like in passing or a momentary thing.

But still holding the hands and however she is sitting is awkward.

Possibilities:
a. she's a clone
b. possessed by the devil
c. alien abduction and control
d. secret gov't program keeping her programmed

B is the most likely.
She's having a seizure and that's why her hands are being held. My .02. Not very unusual for Parkinson's patients.
I was going to say the same thing. Maybe some MD type could elaborate on the "look" of the hands. They look very very strange to me, almost "locked up". Pun intended
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Papadopoulos may have been under intel scrutiny before he joined the Trump campaign. His dealings in Greece, Cyprus & Israel regarding natural gas and associated positions regarding Turkey & Russia would certainly have been of interest to the Obama Administration. Papadopoulos wasn't exactly the novice that the MSM would have everyone believe, plus he was dealing with people higher up in the food chain.

https://medium.com/@Brian_Whit/george-papadopoulos-the-israel-connection-af1f10c6446a

Then that business about the $10,000 cash 'retainer' from Tawil and the subsequent surprise arrest in July 2017 when Papadopoulos stepped off the plane was clearly a planned sting operation or it could have been an arrest based upon intercepted intel of suspected nefarious dealings. What the $10,000 was about is still unknown, but Mueller knew about it ahead of time.

And if Mueller knew, it was either a sting set up by Strzok who was on Team Mueller at the time or they picked it up on surveillance. If the bills were marked, then it was the former.
people need to remember that they don't even have to physically mark bills anymore, all USD have the magnetic strip embedded in them that is an identifier. Scanned holograms and watermarks. All money is marked.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

good catch
Remember that Robin Williams and DeNiro movie Awakenings? Based on a true story on how seizures can cascade upon one another causing rigidity.

My late sister was not a Parkinson's patient but experienced a few seizures from other causes. Witnessed a few of them first-hand.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

people need to remember that they don't even have to physically mark bills anymore, all USD have the magnetic strip embedded in them that is an identifier. Scanned holograms and watermarks. All money is marked.
True. But would they have been capable of being matched with a list? Or maybe sequential? The arrest happened about 48 hours after the exchange, IIRC.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

True. But would they have been capable of being matched with a list? Or maybe sequential? The arrest happened about 48 hours after the exchange, IIRC.
I'm sure if he had brought it back with him, declared or undeclared, they had the serial numbers already logged. Then they would have had the FARA pressure to squeeze with.
Code 7 10-42
Secolobo
AG
Just heard local radio guy talking about this.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/1970/01/19/one-lingering-question-for-fbi-director-robert-mueller/613uW0MR7czurRn7M4BG2J/story.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wcvb.com/article/why-was-james-whitey-bulger-transferred-to-dangerous-west-virginia-prison/24491032
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Secolobo
AG

Can I go to sleep Looch?
RoscoePColtrane
Four years later Grassley get his answers that the Obama Administration WAS spying on Congress. And Barry kept his Presidency "scandal free" /sarcasm by gagging all the whistleblowers.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Released today in the FBI Vault

Code 7 10-42
MouthBQ98
AG
Why was the CIA gathering eleint on congressional staffers possible whistleblowing activities instead of the FBI, who presumably would have jurisdiction over such matters?
RoscoePColtrane
MouthBQ98 said:

Why was the CIA gathering eleint on congressional staffers possible whistleblowing activities instead of the FBI, who presumably would have jurisdiction over such matters?
That would be a question for James Clapper and John Brennan, but you can bet it was under direct orders of Barry.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

backintexas2013
AG
CNN on at the gym. They were all giddy about emails between Stone and Bannon. No context but it was breaking on Wolfe.
aggielostinETX
AG
aggiehawg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Looks odd but a picture can catch any expression and sometimes it looks weirder than it is. Like in passing or a momentary thing.

Possibilities:
a. she's a clone

B is the most likely.
She's having a seizure and that's why her hands are being held. My .02. Not very unusual for Parkinson's patients.

Or MS episode
aggiehawg
AG
Deats said:

aggiehawg said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Possibilities:
a. she's a clone

B is the most likely.

Or MS episode
I'm not that familiar with all of the symptoms of MS but take you at your word.
aggielostinETX
AG
Good friend's mom has it.
Her bad days at the outset were like that.
aggiehawg
AG
Sorry to hear that. Hope the meds help a lot.
benchmark
AG
Deats said:

Or MS episode
MS symptoms:
  • Pain areas: in the back or eyes
  • Pain circumstances: can occur in the back due to head nod or with eye movement
  • Tremor: can occur during precise movements, in the hands, or limbs
  • Muscular: cramping, difficulty walking, inability to rapidly change motions, involuntary movements, muscle paralysis, muscle rigidity, muscle weakness, problems with coordination, stiff muscles, clumsiness, muscle spasms, or overactive reflexes
  • Whole body: fatigue, dizziness, heat intolerance, poor balance, or vertigo
  • Sensory: pins and needles, abnormality of taste, reduced sensation of touch, or uncomfortable tingling and burning
  • Urinary: excessive urination at night, leaking of urine, persistent urge to urinate, or urinary retention
  • Visual: blurred vision, double vision, or vision loss
  • Sexual: erectile dysfunction or sexual dysfunction
  • Mood: anxiety or mood swings
  • Speech: difficulty speaking or slurred speech
whatthehey78
AG
Deats said:

Not arguing, but my wife has had MS since '73 (diagnosed '79 while I was in Grad School) and I've never witnessed her having a response similar to what is shown in that video. Most active MS 'exacerbation's' begin slowly and progress for approx. 2 wks before subsiding. None are identical in a physical sense, but I have never seen my wife "lock up" or have a "blank stare" as depicted.

If real...that woman needs help. I'm sure $ is not an issue relative to her care.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggielostinETX
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Deats said:

Not arguing, but my wife has had MS since '73 (diagnosed '79 while I was in Grad School) and I've never witnessed her having a response similar to what is shown in that video. Most active MS 'exacerbation's' begin slowly and progress for approx. 2 wks before subsiding. None are identical in a physical sense, but I have never seen my wife "lock up" or have a "blank stare" as depicted.

If real...that woman needs help. I'm sure $ is not an issue relative to her care.
Thanks. I could be wrong.
Rapier108
MS is different for everyone. Some people are diagnosed with it and are dead within 1-2 years.

Others live with it for decades or even a normal lifespan and only have one very rare flareups if any, especially if they get proper medical care. Symptoms can vary from very mild, often just one or two, to requiring hospitalization.

As a neurologist I saw a while back said, they are pretty sure "MS" is not one thing anymore, and it would be no surprise if the diagnosis "MS" eventually gets replaced. I had to get a MRI because I had a few symptoms which could have been MS and I have a close family member with it. The MRI was clear, turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck.

There is a lot of evidence that MS is connected to low Vitamin-D. MS becomes rarer and rarer the closer one gets to the equator.
aggielostinETX
AG
Rapier108 said:

MS is different for everyone. Some people are diagnosed with it and are dead within 1-2 years.

Others live with it for decades or even a normal lifespan and only have one very rare flareups if any, especially if they get proper medical care. Symptoms can vary from very mild, often just one or two, to requiring hospitalization.

As a neurologist I saw a while back said, they are pretty sure "MS" is not one thing anymore, and it would be no surprise if the diagnosis "MS" eventually gets replaced. I had to get a MRI because I had a few symptoms which could have been MS and I have a close family member with it. The MRI was clear, turned out to be a pinched nerve in my neck.

There is a lot of evidence that MS is connected to low Vitamin-D. MS becomes rarer and rarer the closer one gets to the equator.
I don't see Hilary getting much sun...
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
Deats said:

Rapier108 said:

I don't see Hilary getting much D...
FIFY if you know what I mean

Not to make light of the illness, but a little levity in this political time
drcrinum

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/02/cia-secretly-intercepted-congressional-communications-about-whistleblowers/

Interesting read. More on the CIA whistleblowers related to Grassley's letters.
drcrinum

I hesitate to post the link to this Op Ed by Fusion GPS co-founder Peter Fritsch in the NYSlimes, but it is amusing to read how he pleads his case of doing nothing wrong before the Liberal viewership.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/opinion/trump-russia-house-republicans-fusion-gps.html
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

I hesitate to post the link to this Op Ed by Fusion GPS co-founder Peter Fritsch in the NYSlimes, but it is amusing to read how he pleads his case of doing nothing wrong before the Liberal viewership.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/opinion/trump-russia-house-republicans-fusion-gps.html

Wow, the guy is delusional.

"The low: Senators Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham referring Mr. Steele to the Justice Department to investigate if he "lied" to the F.B.I., a false allegation made to discredit a long-valued bureau source."

Steele lying to the FBI is a false allegation? They terminated the relationship with him because he lied about his media contacts. There is nothing false about accusing him of lying to the FBI.
🤡 🤡 🤡
MooreTrucker
AG
mrad85 said:

Deats said:

I don't see Hilary getting much D...
FIFY if you know what I mean

Not to make light of the illness, but a little levity in this political time
Oh ick.
drcrinum

goatchze
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

good catch
Remember that Robin Williams and DeNiro movie Awakenings? Based on a true story on how seizures can cascade upon one another causing rigidity.

My late sister was not a Parkinson's patient but experienced a few seizures from other causes. Witnessed a few of them first-hand.
Not saying this is what it is, but it's a common misconception that seizures always induce a physical response. I have a son with epilepsy, and his seizures were always "absence seizures". Picture zoning out. He could continue to stand, sit, etc., but mentally, he's gone. He would pretty much just stop and freeze. You could move him, but he wasn't moving himself. (Example, if he was sitting, you could put him on his feet, and he would begin to stand. But he wouldn't walk nor would he stand up on his own). Worst seizure lasted a couple of minutes and took him another 30-60 minutes to fully recover. Thankfully the med's are working and he's about 18 months seizure free now!

If she does have a medical issue causing seizures, this could be a possibility for the stare and would also explain sitting in someone's lap and having her hands held. The other individual is guiding her body.
drcrinum

This might prove interesting.
Eagle2020
AG
goatchze said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

good catch

Not saying this is what it is, but it's a common misconception that seizures always induce a physical response. I have a son with epilepsy, and his seizures were always "absence seizures". Picture zoning out. He could continue to stand, sit, etc., but mentally, he's gone. He would pretty much just stop and freeze. You could move him, but he wasn't moving himself. (Example, if he was sitting, you could put him on his feet, and he would begin to stand. But he wouldn't walk nor would he stand up on his own). Worst seizure lasted a couple of minutes and took him another 30-60 minutes to fully recover. Thankfully the med's are working and he's about 18 months seizure free now!

If she does have a medical issue causing seizures, this could be a possibility for the stare and would also explain sitting in someone's lap and having her hands held. The other individual is guiding her body.

How do y'all know she is not just doing a reverse cowboy
with the dude she is sitting on?
First Page Last Page
Page 652 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.