Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,485,821 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drcrinum said:

Seems like it would be easy to get around this privilege if they ask Ohr about her interactions with any DOJ officials regarding her Fusion GPS work. And ask her strictly about the work she did for Fusion. Uncertain if she can claim spousal if he Bruce Ohr was acting in official capacity with the DOJ. I would think pillowtalk would be off limits but as a DOJ official how would that be applied to him?
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
CNBC just broke in some Russian nationalist indicted. Wonder why today when Nellie Ohr is testifying.
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013 said:

CNBC just broke in some Russian nationalist indicted. Wonder why today when Nellie Ohr is testifying.
Looks like the Dems/Media are getting out in front the midterms in case of a lack of blue wave
MOCO9
AG
GCP12 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Looks like the Dems/Media are getting out in front the midterms in case of a lack of blue wave

Looks like President Trump's justice department is doing a much better job protecting our elections than Obama's did.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
#BelieveWomen
RoscoePColtrane
SpreadsheetAg said:

#BelieveWomen
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
flakrat
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

#BelieveWomen

drcrinum

Interesting read.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Interesting read.
I'm sorry but if this is correct, it's absolute BS on the part of the FBI. They really expect someone to buy that load of crap.

1. How else would they know about the computer pinging the "Alpha" (sic) Bank from Trump Tower

2. How did they have transcripts of Gen Flynn conversations

3. And why would Trump move his entire transition team overnight to Bedminster NJ after Adm Rogers tells him they were being monitored.

Quote:

"DOJ withheld 186 pages in full from the Carter Page FISA packages. Disclosure would reveal classified intelligence methods and law enforcement techniques."

The document stated that no evidence of Trump Tower wiretapping was found the confirmation is notably specific (page 24):

"No records of alleged wiretapping of then-candidate Trump in Trump Tower by the Obama administration prior to the 2016 presidential election."

This is 100% CYA post facto garbage.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
It does say "prior to the 2016 election" for the Trump Tower wiretapping.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

And EVERYTHING I mentioned was done PRIOR to the 2016 election.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

Don't need a wiretap for 1. 2 and 3 were after the election (moving the transition team and Flynn).

Not sure I buy it either. The transition team stuff was very close to the election and I just don't believe they started that after the election, but they do have some wiggle room.

🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

Don't need a wiretap for 1. 2 and 3 were after the election (moving the transition team and Flynn).

Not sure I buy it either. The transition team stuff was very close to the election and I just don't believe they started that after the election, but they do have some wiggle room.

Election was Nov 8th

They moved the Transition team on Nov 17th

Mike Rogers acknowledged to the FISA Court that he knew prior to the election of improper surveillance but waited until after to inform Trump.

Curious to how they wouldn't need a warrant to #1?
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

Election was Nov 8th

They moved the Transition team on Nov 17th

Mike Rogers acknowledged to the FISA Court that he knew prior to the election of improper surveillance but waited until after to inform Trump.

Curious to how they wouldn't need a warrant to #1?

Didn't say warrant. They didn't need a wiretap to investigate the computer pings. The claim is no wiretaps prior to the election.

The transition team stuff definitely raises questions about the claim.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
I think with all the stagnant air with all the other distractions in the news and the white noise drowning out everything, the timeline leading up to the election has been forgotten, so here is a short refresher.

7/5/16 - FISA Court denies FBI request for surveillance of Trump campaign

7/5/16 - Christopher Steele shares Russian "Dossier" with FBI's Mike Gaeta; Gaeta's visit approved by Victoria Nuland

7/5/16 - Romanian hacker "Guccifer" claims to have hacked DNC again ("Guccifer 2.0") Bill Binney claims that forensics indicate that DNC emails were copied by an insider via USB and not hacked via external actors

7/10/16 - DNC staffer Seth Rich murdered in as yet unsolved case

7/12/16 - After approving FBI meeting with Steele (7/5/16), Victoria Nuland says she received key elements of "Dossier"

7/20/16 - Donald Trump officially becomes the Republican candidate for President

7/22/16 - Wikileaks releases archive of emails from DNC that show undermining of Sanders campaign

7/24/16 - Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns as Chair of DNC due to Wikileaks revelations about undermining Sanders campaign

7/24/16 - HRD Campaign mgr Robbie Mook hit all the MSM networks claiming Russians hacked DNC and Clinton campaign to aid Trump

7/25/16 - FBI announces they are investigating the DNC hack

7/26/16 - Fusion GPS contractor Steele files new "Dossier" memo stating Russians hacked DNC (two days after Robbie Mook stated the same)

7/26/16 - Obama signs directive putting FBI in charge of responding to all cyber threats; Comey, Lynch and Clapper lead effort

7/30/16 - FBI opens counterintelligence investigation into possible Russian "collusion" with Trump campaign led by Strzok ("Crossfire Hurricane")

7/30/16 - DOJ's Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele meet at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington to discuss "Dossier"

8/2/16 - Strzok and Jos Pientka visit UK to meet with Alexander Downer

8/2/16 - Brennan sends "eyes only" document to Obama and three aides, about the Fusion GPS "dossier" existence

8/3/16 - Brennan briefs Harry Reid and others on possible Russia "collusion", with White House knowledge

8/4/16 - Brennan briefs Obama, Rice, Haines and McDonough in the Oval Office on "collusion", using Fusion GPS "dossier"

8/6/16 - Clinton issues the first tweet regarding Trump and Russia ("Seriously, what is going on with Trump and Russia?")

8/9/16 - Rice, Haines, Monaco, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Comey begin "Secret Circle" meetings on Russian "threat"; Adm is Rogers excluded from these meetings.

8/18/16 - Brennan's "Secret Circle" extended to SoS John Kerry and SoD Ash Carter (see 8/9/16); NSA's Rogers still excluded

8/27/16 - Harry Reid sends a letter to Comey referencing allegations made about Carter Page in the dossier

8/30/16 - House Democrats write Comey formally asking him to investigate Trump-Russia collusion in context of DNC hacking

9/5/16 - Hillary Clinton goes on the record with the NYT and accuses Russia of interfering with U.S. election

9/15/16 - Steele meets with Strzok in Rome; and asks him to continue relaying "dossier" memos

9/21/16 - New York Times, Washington Post, and Yahoo News verbally briefed by Steele on Russian "Dossier" according to court filings

9/21/16 - Steele briefs Kerry aide Jonathan Winer on "dossier"; Winer prepares 2-page summary for Kerry and others

9/21/16 - Sidney Blumenthal passes Shearer "dossier" to Sec. of State John Kerry's aide Jonathan Winer

9/21/16 - FISA Court approves FBI request for NSL surveillance of Trump campaign based upon Russian "Dossier"

9/22/16 - Jonathan Winer passes Shearer "dossier" to Christopher Steele; this info is later folded into Steele's "dossier"

9/23/16 - Yahoo News' Isikoff publishes report based upon Russian "Dossier" and possible Russian collusion with Trump campaign's Carter Page

9/26/16 - DOJ National Security Division head John Carlin submits Section 702 certifications for 2016 and is aware of Rogers' compliance review

9/27/16 - John Carlin, head of DOJ National Security Division and involved with FISA requests, announces he is resigning

9/27/16 - Weiner's laptop is discovered to have HRC's emails on it.

10/7/16 - Wikileaks releases archive of emails from Clinton operative John Podesta that morning

10/7/16 - Access Hollywood releases graphic audio tape of Donald Trump bragging about hitting on women 15:00 hrs EST

10/7/16 - In a prime time press conference Obama administration officially accuses Russia of meddling in 2016 presidential election

10/15/16 - FBI meets with Fusion GPS contractor Steele and offers to pay him for more Russian "Dossier" material

10/21/16 - Adm Rogers shuts down all "About Query" activity and reports his findings to the DOJ at 09:00 briefing

10/21/16 - DOJ/FBI file first FISA Title I surveillance request for Carter Page using "salacious and unverified", DNC/Clinton funded "Dossier" 16:30 hrs

10/24/16 - Adm Rogers verbally apprises FISA Court (FISC) of numerous cases where U.S. persons were improperly/illegally surveilled including Trump Tower

10/26/16 - NSA's Rogers notifies FISC in writing of FISA abuse, presumably to prevent 2016 certification of DOJ's abusive processes (see 9/26/16)

11/8/16 - Trump Elected POTUS

11/15/16 - Bruce Ohr meets in secret with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele regarding Russian "Dossier" and inform them that the FBI will continue to fund it.

11/17/16 - Mike Rogers travels to Trump Tower warning of illegal surveillance; Trump transition team immediately moves to his Country Club in Bedminster NJ

11/18/16 - James Clapper informs WH officials he want Adm Rogers removed from his post at the NSA, Obama refuses to act.

11/18/16 - McCain told of the Russian "Dossier"; a copy is sent to McCain and key aides.

11/20/16 - Steele is terminated as a source for the FBI after he is caught in communications with multiple press outlets.

11/21/16 - Bruce Ohr meets with Strzok and Page; Ohr is told by Strzok he can continue to "go back to Chris" (Steele) despite Steele's formal termination.

12/9/16 - Brennan tells Congress that they believe the Russians hacked the DNC to help defeat Hillary Clinton's campaign

12/9/16 - McCain Walks the copy of the dossier he received in to Comey at the Hoover building.

12/9/16 - Obama orders intelligence community to investigate Russian influence on U.S. election

12/15/16 - Clapper issues a 23 page memo changing the dissemination loosening the procedures and breadth of EC 12333

1/2/17 - James Clapper instructs James Comey to inform Trump of "Dossier" at Trump Tower

1/3/16 - Loretta Lynch signed the new rules, submitted by Clapper, permitting the N.S.A. to disseminate "raw signals intelligence information,"

1/5/16 - Comey secretly meets with Obama, Biden, Yates and Rice, which was never disclosed to Congress, and in direct conflict with his sworn testimony

1/6/16 - 09:00 hrs Comey briefs President-Elect Trump on existence of "salacious and unverified" Russian "Dossier"

1/6/16 - Clapper leaks details of "Dossier" and Comey's meeting with Trump to CNN's Jake Tapper, within hours of Comey's meeting with Trump, existence of "Dossier" reported by CNN

1/20/17 - At 12:15 hrs, Susan Rice forwards herself and email detailing the Jan 5th meeting with Obama, Biden, Yates and Comey, as almost a CYA type of move. They same meeting Comey failed to tell the Senate Judiciary Committee when he was asked directly under oath if he had ever met with Obama during that time period.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-circus-of-confusion-and-chaos-that-hangs-around-rosenstein-is-deliberate_2692079.html

Quote:

...As I explained in an earlier column, there are several good reasons why Rosenstein has to withhold key documents from congressional committees, not the least of which is that several members of these Senate and House committees are under investigation for criminal leaks, as well as other illegal activity.

If Rosenstein were causing real problems, both Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions would have taken action, and it's very telling that they haven't. Trump just gave Rosenstein another very public vote of confidence. In addition, Sessions gave Rosenstein on Oct. 15 the high-profile job of leading a task force to target transnational criminal organizations, including Hezbollah and MS-13.

Remember what Trump said at his first press conference as president, "The leaks are real, the news is fake!" Most of what we are seeing in the media is deliberate disinformation. This includes most of what you're hearing about Rosenstein.

For whatever reason, Trump has decided on a slow rollout, using a lot of disinformation, to hide what's really happening from both the Democrats and their media allies. That means a lot of the chaos and confusion, which often centers on Rosenstein, is deliberate.

I think, in a few more weeks, we'll know why.

An interesting read...more examples of disinformation in the first part of the article. I have a difficult time believing Rosenstein is a white hat, but perhaps my thinking is skewed because I don't have access to enough information, plus I am becoming increasingly impatient.

aggiehawg
AG
Anybody else remember when Sessions suddenly announced the existence of the Huber investigation? And he said that Rosenstein was specifically in the loop on that? At the time I wasn't that happy that Rosenstein was that involved but maybe there was a method behind the madness there.
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

An interesting read...more examples of disinformation in the first part of the article. I have a difficult time believing Rosenstein is a white hat, but perhaps my thinking is skewed because I don't have access to enough information, plus I am becoming increasingly impatient.
Ever feel like you're a mushroom in a dark microwave ... and a few times/week someone hits the start button for 1-2 seconds? ;-)
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Anybody else remember when Sessions suddenly announced the existence of the Huber investigation? And he said that Rosenstein was specifically in the loop on that? At the time I wasn't that happy that Rosenstein was that involved but maybe there was a method behind the madness there.
3/29/18 - AG Sessions reveals John Huber, U.S. attorney for Utah, has been working with DOJ IG Horowitz as acting special prosecutor

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/politics/sessions-prosecutor-fbi-misconduct-clinton-uranium-one-special-counsel/index.html

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1054115337707257856.html
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Still lots of pieces to the puzzle to be revealed.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
American people can swallow Russian interference, it's kind of expected.

American people would feel betrayed to find out it was the Brits, and a complicit Obama (unsurprising to most).

If the known school bully pantses you during gym class, you feel a bit awkward and embarassed. If it was your best friend that did it to you, you feel awkward, embarassed, betrayed, and distrustful.
RoscoePColtrane
FVEY is garbage anyway and needs to be tanked.
Code 7 10-42
whatthehey78
AG
Obviously the whole enchilada is everywhere...a tangled, interconnected web comprised of purposely biased bureaucrats whose agenda is destruction of everything that is not on their TO DO list. Sadly, it appears to a permanent, living, immortal fixture and the DOJ is either - powerless/disinterested to amend or remedy.

System - "broken".
Solution - (________________) some mitigated compromise...in other words, a "band aid". No indictments, no convictions or time served, and absolutely no REAL consequences. It's "business as usual" meaning you and I better just get used to it. It isn't changing.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
drcrinum

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5013785-Show-Temp.html

There is a FOIA lawsuit in progress involving the James Madison Project et al versus the DOJ over FISC authorization for surveillance of Trump Campaign. See the above voluminous document. This post is not to discuss the suit but to illustrate a point (see tweet below, a response tweet so it has a companion). It concerns the Carter Page FISA we have seen with 186 redacted pages. The above document contains a lengthy section devoted to why the 186 pages were redacted including loads of legal mumbo-jumbo + redactions because parts are classified, written by a particular individual, a David M. Hardy. I gather Hardy is the main character responsible for the redactions. (There is a short section in the document devoted to Mr. Hardy's qualifications and position.) Well interestingly, Hardy is mentioned in the Strzok-Page texts in a suspicious manner -- he may be part of the plot. He's likely providing cover for the Swamp by imposing restrictions on access to documents. I've posted the embedded images in the tweet separately.

GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1054900366305837056.html

More on the Concord Management case. Defense claims the indictment doesn't charge a crime, and that the 'real' Department of Justice would never try to make up a new crime that has never been charged before in the history of US law. Legal beagles should enjoy this thread.
VaultingChemist
AG

If Mueller's team succeeds in their new definition of criminality, every poster on this thread could be indicted for any comments made about the election.....
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
Any speculation as to the reason for the delay, presumably until after the mid-terms? It is really seeming like Republicans are feeling good about the elections and don't want to make any waves for the moment.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Any speculation as to the reason for the delay, presumably until after the mid-terms? It is really seeming like Republicans are feeling good about the elections and don't want to make any waves for the moment.
Yeah, if they weren't confident or hopeful about holding, they'd go ahead and do this for the risk. But given that it's so close, and that they don't officially lose control (if it turns out that way) for several months (Jan) they should wait.
VaultingChemist
AG
Short summary of Spygate....

Also....
First Page Last Page
Page 644 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.