Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,484,529 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by aggiehawg
MetoliusAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RoscoePColtrane said:

BMX Bandit said:

The omitted sentence before your quote explains why "forgiving" a loan is income
Has nothing to do with my point.

Putting on the record out load that he paid the government $31MM is not a good look.
What you're quoting is not the court record. You're quoting a reporter who was writing hurried updates.

Here's another excerpt from today's court session from the same reporter:
Quote:

Laporta, the accountant, confirmed that the spreadsheet she prepared showed that Manafort had reported $30.2 million in gross income to the federal government during the 10-year period and paid $8.38 million in federal income tax.
The government's case is there is another $30,000,000 in income that Manafort disguised as loans and business expenses instead of income and evaded paying income taxes on.
RoscoePColtrane
The FBI finds out the Feinstein has an imbedded Chinese spy working for her as a driver for the last 20 years and they quietly inform her so she can get rid of him and he leave the country, no charges or deeper investigation into what all he knew and or transferred to the Chinese government.

Then the same FBI suspected that spies were trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign and they say nothing to the candidate, get a FISA warrant to spy on him and now they have a SC investigation.

Hmmm strange double standard.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
RoscoePColtrane said:

The FBI finds out the Feinstein has an imbedded Chinese spy working for her as a driver for the last 20 years and they quietly inform her so she can get rid of him and he leave the country, no charges or deeper investigation into what all he knew and or transferred to the Chinese government.

Then the same FBI suspected that spies were trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign and they say nothing to the candidate, get a FISA warrant to spy on him and now they have a SC investigation.

That's quite the misdirection. Well done.

RoscoePColtrane
BMX Bandit said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's quite the misdirection. Well done.

Misdirection? of what?
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The fact that he made the money fraudulently I am not disputing. Just pointing out that saying that amount out loud that he did pay in taxes is a misstep.
I am not completely sold on the bolded part. He was doing political consulting work in the Ukraine and his compensation was not illegal from what I know thus far. (Gates' probable embezzlement from their political employers aside.)

Now as to using "loans" to repatriate that money is a separate issue.

To me, the question remains when legally earned money becomes money laundering? During repatriation? Because it was in furtherance of a possible tax evasion scheme? Can almost see that but again not sold yet.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The fact that he made the money fraudulently I am not disputing. Just pointing out that saying that amount out loud that he did pay in taxes is a misstep.
I am not completely sold on the bolded part. He was doing political consulting work in the Ukraine and his compensation was not illegal from what I know thus far. (Gates' probable embezzlement from their political employers aside.)

Now as to using "loans" to repatriate that money is a separate issue.

To me, the question remains when legally earned money becomes money laundering? During repatriation? Because it was in furtherance of a possible tax evasion scheme? Can almost see that but again not sold yet.
Well the bolded part I am referring to the loans from DMP (Manafort Company) to himself, and then reports the loans as forgiven, but then represents that funding as income on his taxes is a separate issue.

I guess I should have said "Money Laundering" instead of "making it fraudulently" which as you point out isn't one in the same.
Code 7 10-42
Ag81Golf
RoscoePColtrane said:

Which agent is this? Why decline criminal referral?
RoscoePColtrane
Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

You know as much as anyone as to which agent. It just posted today. I'm sure eventually it will come out.

As far as no criminal prosecution I find troubling because of this part

Withholding information relating to a State criminal investigation and lying to local police!? To me that's a problem.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Another late filing. This time in the DC court on Manafort

Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
Morphed into a Manafort thread. Blah.
Rapier108
benchmark said:

Yep, and it needs to stop. There is already thread for it.

All it does is give the libs a chance to troll the thread.
RoscoePColtrane
Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

It's only a troll if it's replied to.
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

This thread has been about anything & everyting related to all SC investigations & Trump.

It's even been about Kavanaugh at one point

Roscoe has posted a ton of updates on Manafort trial in this thread. Is he a troll now?
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

Manafort thread is largely poster-bashing garbage. I don't flag posts but if I did, it would be on the Manafort thread and the "Safe Space" thread. (Again, the irony of them needing a "safe space" like some little triggered "bullied" millennial is completely lost on them.)

Staff? Can we give them a separate politics board where they can wallow in self-pity? (Rhetorical question, of course. No offense intended to staff.)
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

Manafort thread is largely poster-bashing garbage. I don't flag posts but if I did, it would be on the Manafort thread and the "Safe Space" thread. (Again, the irony of them needing a "safe space" like some little triggered "bullied" millennial is completely lost on them.)

Staff? Can we give them a separate politics board where they can wallow in self-pity? (Rhetorical question, of course. No offense intended to staff.)

You are missing the joke on the "safe space" thread. It was started because the snowflakes cried to staff about people being Meanies to Q on the original thread
Ag81Golf
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

You know as much as anyone as to which agent. It just posted today. I'm sure eventually it will come out.

Withholding information relating to a State criminal investigation and lying to local police!? To me that's a problem.

Edited for my reading comprehension fail!
Stressboy
AG
What did Wiener and Steele have to do with each other?
RoscoePColtrane
Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I am guessing it has to be Strozk. CHS would have to be Steele and the department would have to be NYPD with regards to the Wiener laptop.

You lost me there.

Honestly it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything related to Trump.

It could have been a field agent on a totally unrelated case.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

You are missing the joke on the "safe space" thread. It was started because the snowflakes cried to staff about people being Meanies to Q on the original thread
That wasn't a joke. It was a dog whistle.
Ellis Wyatt
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

benchmark said:

Bull***** It started because people kept derailing that thread.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

WAIT A MINUTE?!?!!!!

A LAUNDRY LIST of violations, and then:

"Criminal Prosecution of the SA was declined"???
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
SpreadsheetAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

WAIT A MINUTE?!?!!!!

DOJ protecting their own.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Stressboy said:

What did Wiener and Steele have to do with each other?
About as much as Barney Frank arranging a position for his for boyfriend at Fannie.
Line Ate Member
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

WAIT A MINUTE?!?!!!!

Maybe there is a bigger issue to fry him on? Hopefully?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Line Ate Member said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

WAIT A MINUTE?!?!!!!

Maybe there is a bigger issue to fry him on? Hopefully?
Or they already took adminitrative action and/or granted immunity to secure testimony against bigger fish altogether?
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
Ag81Golf
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag81Golf said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I am guessing it has to be Strozk. CHS would have to be Steele and the department would have to be NYPD with regards to the Wiener laptop.

You lost me there.

Honestly it doesn't have to have anything to do with anything related to Trump.

It could have been a field agent on a totally unrelated case.

My dyslexia kicked in while reading the memo. I misinterpreted it to read the CHS and local pd were completely separate issues when in fact it was one and the same. Please excuse my reading comprehension fail!
FJB
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

So what happens of they don't? Just thinking that nobody stopped Hilldawg so curious what would make them comply.
Bonfire1996
AG
Empty order until someone gets held accountable. Lots of records probably already gone.
fasthorse05
Bonfire1996 said:

Empty order until someone gets held accountable. Lots of records probably already gone.
I was going to say something similar earlier, but it was going to be quite a bit more cynical.

There's all kinds of laws the Dems are supposed to follow: e-mails, accounting (ALL Clinton foundations, and Obama $1.7 billion to Iran), etc.. Unless any of those *******s ever have to follow the law, as it's written, then they can pass laws until aliens land!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

Bonfire1996 said:

I was going to say something similar earlier, but it was going to be quite a bit more cynical.

There's all kinds of laws the Dems are supposed to follow: e-mails, accounting (ALL Clinton foundations, and Obama $1.7 billion to Iran), etc.. Unless any of those *******s ever have to follow the law, as it's written, then they can pass laws until aliens land!
Big difference in a Congressional subpoena to preserve records and a Federal Judge. A Federal Judge has real teeth. Congressional power is only good if the follow up with it by going to a judge. Dragging someone out on the House or Senate floor and basically publicly shaming them, is a joke. The mechanism to follow through with being held in contempt of congress is a joke.

A judge doesn't have to follow up with anyone but inform the US Marshals office to take whoever into custody. Being held in contempt of court is no joke, and the follow up mechanism is far less complicated and has a real bite to it.

I understand anyone's cynicism, but being ordered by a federal judge is far different. No one in the Hillary deal, or the Lois Learner deal, or the Eric Holder deal was ever ordered by a judge, only by congress. And then congress failed to follow up. Congress diminishes their own powers by lack of testicular fortitude.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Transcript from yesterday

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1026675176807821313.html
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
I noticed the timestamp; do you sleep at all?
BMX Bandit
Hardest working man in oil isn't a title earned from sleeping
First Page Last Page
Page 569 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.