Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,482,403 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by aggiehawg
leftcoastaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

No. In fact, it's hysterical conclusion even given the author.
Louie needs his medications....

BMX Bandit
Not sure. But letter asks for "member of congress" etc
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

Thanks for posting. Raises an interesting question.

What if the person is on that committee & is being investigated for a crime? Should name be given to the committee?
I thought the indictment said it was a candidate but not elected? Or am I misremembering?

Looks like he was approached by a then candidate and they transferred approximately 2.5 gigabytes of data stolen from the DCCC to a then-registered state lobbyist and online source of political news. The stolen data included donor records and personal identifying information for more than 2,000 Democratic donors.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
A lot of trees died today in the EDVA

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Hand off complete. Those are all Asonye of the EDVA.
GCP12
AG
Interesting thoughts
RoscoePColtrane
I'm sorry but I ran across this from last month and I still am trying to convince myself this is not some SNL skit being acted out and not actual footage on their official YouTube channel with their real cast of characters. Simply unbelievable. And they want to know why their ratings are south of the cooking channel.

I mean Gowdy was a plumber? This cant be serious?

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
From the ghost writer for the Steel Dossier

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

I'm sorry but I ran across this from last month and I still am trying to convince myself this is not some SNL skit being acted out and not actual footage on their official YouTube channel with their real cast of characters. Simply unbelievable. And they want to know why their ratings are south of the cooking channel.

I mean Gowdy was a plumber? This cant be serious?

Lies! 50 sec mark, on Gowdy: "He's never actually practiced law. He never even went to law school."
Gowdy graduated from law school (University of South Carolina) and later was an Assistant US Attorney for 6 years & then Solicitor for the South Carolina 7th Circuit for 10 years.
These people should be taken to court for slander.

aggiehawg
AG
Andy McCarthy just made a good point. If Mueller had any inkling that Cohen would be a treasure trove of evidence against Trump there's no way he would have let that case go to the SDNY. He would be the one going gangland style on Cohen himself.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Regarding Cohen, it is still never good for a guy like Trump when your 'fixer' lawyer over the past decade is now talking and talking and talking about stuff.

At minimum, that has to be a distraction. Every minute Trump spends thinking about, tweeting about, talking about Cohen is a minute that could have been spent else where.

And if Cohen was truly his 'fixer' (Michael Clayton style) certainly could be a few more embarrassing goodies that come out.
aggiehawg
AG
Which is incredibly stupid since he is under a grand jury investigation. He and his lawyers should only be talking in court.

As it stands now, Cohen's credibility is getting shredded and his value as a witness or a candidate for some type of plea or immunity deal is going down the drain.
tsuag10
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

From the ghost writer for the Steel Dossier

COLLLUUUUUUUUSION!!!!

Collusion isn't a crime.
It's not an impeachable offense.

So they are grasping at straws to MAYBE prove "collusion", which isn't a crime or an impeachable offense, and yet so many of them are ready to impeach Trump TODAY.

And they laugh at Jordan and Meadows suggesting that Rosie should be impeached.

Give me a break.
We fixed the keg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Which is incredibly stupid since he is under a grand jury investigation. He and his lawyers should only be talking in court.

As it stands now, Cohen's credibility is getting shredded and his value as a witness or a candidate for some type of plea or immunity deal is going down the drain.
Not to mention any possible shot he "had" at a pardon.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg said:

His credibility doesn't matter if he has Trump on tape asking him to do illegal ***** As you know, if you are conspiring with your lawyer to do something illegal then attorney client privilege does not exist.
aggiehawg
AG
We fixed the keg said:

aggiehawg said:

Not to mention any possible shot he "had" at a pardon.
Yeah that ship sailed some time ago.
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

His credibility doesn't matter if he has Trump on tape asking him to do illegal ***** As you know, if you are conspiring with your lawyer to do something illegal then attorney client privilege does not exist.
True but that hasn't happened. The Special Master heard that tape and deemed it privileged. No crime/fraud exception applied.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

True but that hasn't happened. The Special Master heard that tape and deemed it privileged. No crime/fraud exception applied.
AggieHawg 1+ : Lot Y 0
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
drcrinum

Interesting read. The FBI informed the FISC that Simpson was biased, but it never informed the FISC about Steele's bias toward Trump.
titan
S
RoscoePColtrane said:

What does that mean in legal implication ? EDVA and that listing?
BMX Bandit
I don't think is it talking about the tape that got released. I think he means potential other tapes.

Putting aside any illegal activity, I'd say the chances that the only time Cohen taped Trump was this one instance is likely very low.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
titan said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Not quite sure what you're asking, but that is a screen grab of the E.D. Va. Manafort criminal case docket. Looks like Mueller and Manafort have stipulated to several facts. Usually done to shorten trial where facts really wouldn't be contested.
BMX Bandit
titan said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

It means they are about to start a trial. no real implication.
titan
S
blindey said:

titan said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Not quite sure what you're asking, but that is a screen grab of the E.D. Va. Manafort criminal case docket. Looks like Mueller and Manafort have stipulated to several facts. Usually done to shorten trial where facts really wouldn't be contested.
Thanks, that answers it. Ditto BMX.
RoscoePColtrane
titan said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

It's about 3000 pages of pretrial documents exchanged with the court. Thus a lot of trees died

The majority of the attachments in that list are old emails talking about doing business as a lobbyist with various factions in Europe. Lots of bank records, lots of financial paperwork, A catalogue of owned assets. Basically an inventory of Manafort. The majority of the stuff is dated between 2005 - 2008 some other things scattering up all the way to 2011. The only thing even close to the election, is some loan paperwork from a bank in Chicago for 16 million dollars and a wire transfer from that bank to Manafort for $500,000.

Assorted Tax records.

I does look like it's going to be prosecuted by the EDVA US Attorney. and not the Special Counsel prosecutor, so the case evidently has been now officially handed off.

That's about it in a nutshell.
Code 7 10-42
titan
S

Quote:

I does look like it's going to be prosecuted by the EDVA US Attorney. and not the Special Counsel prosecutor, so the case evidently has been now officially handed off.

That's about it in a nutshell.
Thanks. That really explains the significance.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I don't think is it talking about the tape that got released. I think he means potential other tapes.

Putting aside any illegal activity, I'd say the chances that the only time Cohen taped Trump was this one instance is likely very low.
That's not where the reporting is of yet. Of the materials reviewed by the Special Master, Cohen's attorneys and Trump's attorneys, supposedly that's the only one with Trump himself.

But we'll see if there is another tranche of materials being reviewed by the Special Master and there are some more in there that haven't yet been reviewed.
BMX Bandit
I'm not talking about special master. Im saying it would not surprise me if there are other tapes out there
techno-ag
AG
drcrinum said:

Interesting read. The FBI informed the FISC that Simpson was biased, but it never informed the FISC about Steele's bias toward Trump.

Byron York has really done well in all of this. Great to see real journalism from the Washington Examiner.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I'm not talking about special master. Im saying it would not surprise me if there are other tapes out there
That was hidden from the FBI?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

That was hidden from the FBI?
Tom Arnold says he's got them.....
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
Not necessarily on purpose, but would it surprise you if FBI didn't search every possible place Cohen has stuff stored?

This is a very shady character.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Not necessarily on purpose, but would it surprise you if FBI didn't search every possible place Cohen has stuff stored?

This is a very shady character.
True, but they were surveilling his email accounts for who knows how long and getting his phone records and the like. If he had something stashed away, he did it a long time ago.

Team Mueller has been up Manafort's butt for decades old stuff. And Team Mueller made the referral to SDNY on Cohen. I still think the probability there was a FISA warrant on Cohen is fairly high since he was named in the Steele dossier.
BMX Bandit
Would not surprise me at all
drcrinum

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/26/media-gaslighting-cant-hide-fact-trump-campaign-was-spied-on/

Quote:

Media Gaslighting Cant Hide Fact Trump Campaign Was Spied On

Good read. "Gaslighting", that's a new word for me to place in my limited vocabulary.

Gaslighting:
A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they're sure to notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.

First Page Last Page
Page 550 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.