Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,487,010 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
stetson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just cannot fathom why the DNC filed suit. I see little upside and tremendous downside.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
coyote68 said:

Crowdstrike = clintonistas.

110%. And if CrowdStrike had FISA access for a period of time?? Hook Chabinsky up to a polygraph right now. Hell, hook everyone at CrowdStrike up to a polygraph and grill the crap out of them. If they so much as flinch, seize all of the devices, thumbdrives, everything.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
coyote68 said:

Our greatest threat here on the ranch are rattlesnakes and hot beer. That is the only narrative I know to be true.

As a side note. It would begreat to cook some barbecue and have some cold beer and talk about all this sometime. But y'all probably are vegetarians and don't drink. Well, I don't drink Monday thru Thursday so those would not be good days for me.
I'm kinda like you, Coyote, I only drink when I'm alone or with someone else!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
coyote68
That is the only way we can get through this clintonista crisis. That and the daily wisdom from hawg, Roscoe, dc, bentley and a few others.

I know I have many bad habits (aka sins) I my life, but I really believe it was the hand of God that elected Trump. He has his own bad habits, but he is the only one out there who could navigate the swamp and drain it. Hilary is bsc and would have taken our country down.

Take care.
Rockdoc
AG
As bad as some of these actors are, if things don't go their way it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't try to take trump out. I mean the ultimate out. They think they're on a mission to save the country. Delusional.
coyote68
I agree. I fear for his life. He has surrounded himself with military people. I suspect that their are some marines very close with real guns and bullets.
Rockdoc
AG
They better keep Brennan in a box. That man is evil and butthurt. He has powerful friends in low places.
BenFiasco14
AG
stetson said:

I just cannot fathom why the DNC filed suit. I see little upside and tremendous downside.
Posturing and virtue signaling that's firing back on them. They didn't think this one through.
McInnis
AG
Of the entire swamp I think Brennan might be the worst. Hope he burns, bad.
Ellis Wyatt
Rockdoc said:

They better keep Brennan in a box. That man is evil and butthurt. He has powerful friends in low places.
That dude is evil incarnate. I want to see him face the justice system in a big way.
Ellis Wyatt
Safe at Home said:

Of the entire swamp I think Brennan might be the worst. Hope he burns, bad.
Ditto. I think he orchestrated much of this. Commie.
fasthorse05
Rockdoc said:

As bad as some of these actors are, if things don't go their way it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't try to take trump out. I mean the ultimate out. They think they're on a mission to save the country. Delusional.
I've thought about this several times recently.

Think about it, it's similar to detroying e-mails, hammering phones, and burning evidence (remember the Chapaqua fire and 100 or or cases of papers HRC took out of State with Obama's blessing). And then think about how often they've been caught in the last 10-15 years--ZERO times. BTW, I strongly suspect Holder is right in the middle of this somewhere. He's too much of an ******* to not participate!

Lastly, and tangentially, Justify is big and bad. i don't know if he can hang at 1 1/2 miles, but we'll see in 3 weeks. And Coyote, I actually dont drink very much anymore, but the "alone or with someone" will always be a great line.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

If we are able to get to the bottom of this rabbit hole, we might just find the Arc of the Covenant.
BenFiasco14
AG
oysterbayAG
AG
I would think Trump has several more layers of different security than normal including a personal layer that he pays for.
VegasAg86
AG
stetson said:

I just cannot fathom why the DNC filed suit. I see little upside and tremendous downside
It was idiotic. They opened themselves up to discovery. They were the ones that actually paid a foreign spy for Russian dirt on their opponent. It won't go well for them at all.
🤡 🤡 🤡
Prosperdick
AG
VegasAg86 said:

stetson said:

I just cannot fathom why the DNC filed suit. I see little upside and tremendous downside
It was idiotic. They opened themselves up to discovery. They were the ones that actually paid a foreign spy for Russian dirt on their opponent. It won't go well for them at all.
I bet they kept Ellison in the dark and he thinks it's a winning strategy, "go on the offensive, keep the pressure on Trump and associates." He probably didn't even consider the Pandora's box that the lawsuit opens.
fasthorse05
Ellison needs to go and represent his mosque, not American constituents.
This is backed by data.
BenFiasco14
AG
Dick Painter is on waters world right now carrying water for mueller. Lols
RoscoePColtrane
Prosperdick said:

VegasAg86 said:

stetson said:

I bet they kept Ellison in the dark and he thinks it's a winning strategy, "go on the offensive, keep the pressure on Trump and associates." He probably didn't even consider the Pandora's box that the lawsuit opens.
Ellison barely had a library card with the DNC until after Hillary and DWS were out of the picture, he's new to the table, he's clueless. He only has one mission in his life and that is his jihad ideology and trying to promote it. He has no idea who he is involved with.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
The only credit I'll give Ellison is he predicted early on that Trump would win the Republican nomination.

Check out this clip from "This Week" in July of 2015 and watch that b**** Maggie Haberman from the NYT (who has written a ton of hit pieces on Trump) laugh along with George Snuffaluf***us. My God they were so condescending:

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
WhoopN06
akm91
AG
stetson said:

Think they were going to use it to fund raise, since they're so deep in debt. Unforeseen consequences of their stupidity.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Quote:

...The primary question within the letter is: Under what authority, and within what statute, is the AAG authorized to assign a counterintelligence investigation to a special counsel:
Quote:

"More specifically, section 600.1 states the Attorney General "will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted." The omitted regulations do not authorize counterintelligence investigations."
One of the questions within the letter is additionally interesting. SEE:

Quote:

What an odd framework for a question.

Did Rod Rosenstein refuse to answer the question on May 18th, 2017?

Why would Senator Grassley make note of that question, and then ask that exact same question again in this letter?

If Robert Mueller has the independent autonomy to request and receive FISA surveillance warrants; against the backdrop of DOJ and FBI admissions of massive abuse of the FISA(702)(16)(17) database searches; and considering there is an actual OIG investigation into FBI conduct and engagement with the FISA court; such independent authority would be an alarming scope of power granted to the Special Counsel's office by Rod Rosenstein.

It will be interesting to see how Rosenstein responds....

1) Grassley asks questions to which he usually knows the answers. (I'm betting Rosenstein gave Mueller unfettered power to have unrestricted FISA authority.)

2) If Rosenstein answers the above questions in writing, I suspect he ought to include a copy of his resignation with the response. But...What happens if he doesn't respond by May 31?

3) Grassley's method of questioning suggests he is sending signals to someone else. Do you think Grassley sent silent copies of his letter to: Judge Ellis? Inspector General Horowitz? Trump's legal team? Representative Nunes?

2004FIGHTINTXAG
stetson said:

This is liberal 101. They never think things through or think of future results/consequences. It's all about instant gratification and emotion.
VegasAg86
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Dick Painter is on waters world right now carrying water for mueller. Lols
Wow, just wow:

🤡 🤡 🤡
Old_Ag_91
AG
So if the MSM is saying an informant is standard procedure to have for counterintelligence in the trump campaign to warn them of Russia election interference then how soon do we hear about the informant placed in Hillary's campaign? I'm sure they'll be giving us that info any minute now, right libs?
VegasAg86
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

So if the MSM is saying an informant is standard procedure to have for counterintelligence in the trump campaign to warn them of Russia election interference then how soon do we hear about the informant placed in Hillary's campaign? I'm sure they'll be giving us that info any minute now, right libs?
They'll also be fine with the Trump Administration opening a counter-intelligence investigation into the Democrat candidate in 2020. Can only assume they'd be OK with counter-intelligence investigations against Congressional and Senate candidates in 2018, too.
🤡 🤡 🤡
Old_Ag_91
AG
Exactly
Cepe
AG
VegasAg86 said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

They'll also be fine with the Trump Administration opening a counter-intelligence investigation into the Democrat candidate in 2020. Can only assume they'd be OK with counter-intelligence investigations against Congressional and Senate candidates in 2018, too.

Well, it'll be for their own protection after all. Not sure why they would be upset.
First Page Last Page
Page 382 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.