Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,274,971 Views | 49226 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
VegasAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

GCP12 said:

MUST... CONTINUE... NARRATIVE.

We discussed this two days ago. The old narrative is it didn't happen. New narrative it was for the good of the country.
The host obviously didn't know the new narrative, he was operating under the "it is shocking that Trump would allege this" narrative. Clapper quickly set him straight that it is a good thing. Interesting that Clapper is implying that it was a random person that came forward when he saw questionable things.
coyote68
Spokesman for HRC( and her ruskie friends).

Not an original thought.
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Isn't this the ***** that is on CNN screaming about the POTUS calling gang members 'animals"?

I hope someone retweets the October 2016 tweet with the NPR link and replacing Trump with Ana Navarro in the current tweet.
Tailgate88
AG
When this whole thing started, I figured it was going to be a big mess.

What I've learned since then is, it is far, far worse than I thought. There are more people involved, more schemes, more corruption, more spying, more brazen disregard for the law than I ever suspected.

Waiting around is frustrating, but clearly this is too important to fast track and screw up.

Burn it down. Burn it all to the ground.
Rockdoc
AG
It worries me that it won't be burned down. It's awfully big. I hate this feeling.
MouthBQ98
AG
They don't have to control them to predictably manipulate them using their own reliably dominant dogma to be useful idiot tools.
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Isn't this the ***** that is on CNN screaming about the POTUS calling gang members 'animals"?

I hope someone retweets the October 2016 tweet with the NPR link and replacing Trump with Ana Navarro in the current tweet.
She's scrubbing tweets real time right now,
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
MooreTrucker
AG
Of course she is. That's what cowards like her do.
aginlakeway
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Which ones? She can't possibly deny that she called Trump an animal.
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

These aren't twitter links, they're images. She can't scrub people's screenshots. Just tweet the screenshots at her.
agdad4x
It's really fairly easy for her:

"My account was hacked"

and she is off the hook
drcrinum

Rather odd timing, no?
akm91
AG
agdad4x said:

It's really fairly easy for her:

"My account was hacked"

and she is off the hook
Just noticed 2 years later? Don't think that's going to fly.
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

Rather odd timing, no?
Wasn't there also supposed to be a lot of DOJ/FBI officials "retiring" by the end of this week?
akm91
AG
Day's not over yet.
hawk1689
AG
They have the perfect cover of a mass shooting to do so without substantial coverage!
Long Live Sully
AG
Strange how that happens.
ScottH_01
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

They know good and damn well it was in jest, but it isn't politically useful to admit it was jest. They pretend en-masse to take it literally because this gives them additional pretext to delude themselves with all the salacious Russian collusion allegations. They are choosing to live a lie, to indulge a farce because it satisfies their emotional need for their dogma to prevail over their political opponents, whom they must demonize to justify their "righteous" spite.

Remember you are dealing with people who build their self image around being morally superior and correct, and this is heavily associated with the adoption of progressive dogma which they believe inherently imparts moral superiority and wisdom. They have to rationalize their sociopathic and spiteful political actions that their dogma calls for somehow, as those actions are logically inconsistent with the moral superiority they assure themselves they have, snd the easist way to accomplish this is to turn your political opponent into a vile caricature of detestable stereotypes in your own mind, and always presume the worst of them, and worst interpretations of their actions and words. Within a likeminded group, this can become a hysterical maelstrom as they feed off of eachother and feed eachother spin and misinformation.
Sorry if this is late, I'm just catching up with the thread...

But, this has driven me up a wall for almost two years now... not only was it in jest, the VERY NEXT WORDS out of his mouth were that they then give the emails to the FBI!

How freaking disingenuous...
oysterbayAG
AG
Does anyone know what has happened to Tony Podesta ?
BQ78
AG
Don't know, check his G-mail account password is Pa$$word.
Rockdoc
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Does anyone know what has happened to Tony Podesta ?

Yeah, Hillary had him pickled and he's in a big jar in her basement.
akm91
AG
That's his brother, John.
Prosperdick
AG
BQ78 said:

Don't know, check his G-mail account password is Pa$$word.
Pretty sure that was John...but Tony was probably just as careless.
whatthehey78
AG
Yes...I rely way tooooo much on the informative posters that post herein, but I have to ask...has Judge Ellis officially ruled, or otherwise commented on the purported unredacted doc(s) provided by Muller's team? As I recall, they were supposed to clarify Mueller's full/expanded authorization extended by RR.

Hoping they are found to be "lacking" in the judge's opinion and Muller's case significantly limited thereby. One eye closed, holding my breath and fingers crossed. Please...say it's so!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
BQ78
AG
Mea Culpa screwed up my Podesta's; Tony's password is Erot!icChild1
RoscoePColtrane

Quote:

A panicked Anthony Weiner gave all his electronic devices to private investigators two days after he was exposed for engaging in lewd, online exchanges with a 15-year-old girl, court records revealed Thursday.

A newly unsealed, search-and-seizure warrant obtained by the feds shows that the disgraced ex-pol handed over an iPhone, iPad and laptop computer to Granite Intelligence on Sept. 23, 2016.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Yes...I rely way tooooo much on the informative posters that post herein, but I have to ask...has Judge Ellis officially ruled, or otherwise commented on the purported unredacted doc(s) provided by Muller's team? As I recall, they were supposed to clarify Mueller's full/expanded authorization extended by RR.

Hoping they are found to be "lacking" in the judge's opinion and Muller's case significantly limited thereby. One eye closed, holding my breath and fingers crossed. Please...say it's so!
Probably not at this point. He told the government to give him an unredacted copy of the August Rosenstein memo by today or file motions to get CIPA protections in place. They gave him the memo yesterday.

He's got Manafort's motion (and team Mueller's opposition) "under advisement." That means he's going to think about it and make a decision sooner or later. There's no official deadline to get this done, but in criminal cases, defendants have a right to a speedy trial and the judge won't want this to linger. I can't imagine it will sit for more than a month in any circumstances. My guess is we will get something from the judge the week after Memorial Day.
whatthehey78
AG
blindey said:

whatthehey78 said:

Probably not at this point. He told the government to give him an unredacted copy of the August Rosenstein memo by today or file motions to get CIPA protections in place. They gave him the memo yesterday.

He's got Manafort's motion (and team Mueller's opposition) "under advisement." That means he's going to think about it and make a decision sooner or later. There's no official deadline to get this done, but in criminal cases, defendants have a right to a speedy trial and the judge won't want this to linger. I can't imagine it will sit for more than a month in any circumstances. My guess is we will get something from the judge the week after Memorial Day.
Thanks, kindly!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
techno-ag
AG
aginlakeway said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Which ones? She can't possibly deny that she called Trump an animal.
So, she called Trump an animal, but how dare he call rapists and terrorists animals. Good grief, the Democrat's hypocrisy knows no bounds. First Nancy Pelosi, now her.
JTA1029
AG
On hannity Greg Jarret just said the "papadopoulos got drunk and told the Australian guy about emails" thing was completely made up to cover for the spying.

My theory - the DNC leadership freaked after they killed Seth Rich, and it was convenient to them to tie the Wikileaks email release to Russia to avoid scrutiny with that and the bonus is that they could cover for the already going on illegal spying of the trump campaign. 2 birds one stone.
VegasAg86
AG
They supposedly started Crossfire Hurricane with a trip to visit the Australian guy in August. What is their explanation of the failed FISA request in June?
Flying Crowbar
AG
Speaking of Crossfire Hurricane, I wonder if they thought they were being clever with their naming the op using a Rolling Stones lyric, since Trump played "You Can't Always Get What You Want" at the Republican Convention?
Bird Poo
AG
JTA1029 said:

On hannity Greg Jarret just said the "papadopoulos got drunk and told the Australian guy about emails" thing was completely made up to cover for the spying.

My theory - the DNC leadership freaked after they killed Seth Rich, and it was convenient to them to tie the Wikileaks email release to Russia to avoid scrutiny with that and the bonus is that they could cover for the already going on illegal spying of the trump campaign. 2 birds one stone.

His murder never made any sense to me. I wouldn't be surprised if more info came out about his death. Considering all the unbelievable revelations, I wouldn't put it past Brennan or Clapper to hire that hit. Those guys are enemies of this country.
Ellis Wyatt
Senor Cardgage said:

Speaking of Crossfire Hurricane, I wonder if they thought they were being clever with their naming the op using a Rolling Stones lyric, since Trump played "You Can't Always Get What You Want" at the Republican Convention?

I don't think there was actually an operation with that name. I think it's a lie concocted after the fact.
GCP12
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 377 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.