Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,486,893 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agnzona said:

Ultimately only one is correct there isn't likely a middle ground of facts in this mess.
That is my take as well. I am not sure how there would be "some of both". It's figuratively a 1 or a 0.
IDAGG
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

A question. Is Horowitz only investigating the Hillary email scandal? Because most on here think he is investigating the FISA/spying/Mueller thing as well. Do we have any concrete evidence he is actually investigating the FISA abuses etc? I am hoping that is true.
The FISA thing he is investigating. Was announced this past March, IIRC. I would assume the spying would fall under that investigation but he only has jurisdiction over DOJ. He would need cooperation of the IGs that oversee CIA, NSA and DNI however to get a clear picture of the full extent of the conspiracy.

And have no doubt, there was a conspiracy.
Thanks. That makes me feel better. Because if Horowitz digs deep enough into the FISA stuff he will find out if there was indeed a FBI spy in the Trump orbit.
Agnzona
And once that conclusion is reached its pretty easy based on all the public information to guess which is most likely.
aggiehawg
AG
I was up very early (for me) this morning. Watched about two minutes of Morning Joe. It was laughable the stupidity Nicholle Wallace was spewing.

Regarding the Trump Tower meeting she stated definitively that there was "an attempt at collusion" and that it was a crime. Collusion is not a crime, much less an "attempt" of it.

Lunacy. Sheer lunacy. Sad and funny at the same time.
drcrinum

This might prove interesting...potentially more problems for Mueller.
MouthBQ98
AG
How could Mueller possibly Grant Comey immunity on anything to do with the Hillary Email investigation as that predates his investigation AND is outside of its scope.

The IG report due next is about FBI corruption around the Hillary Email server investigation, related to the Russia Collusion investigation ONLY in that some of the same people were involved.

Mueller can do nothing to protect Comey or McCabe or anyone else from the fallout for that as I see it. If he can, and does, that's just another example of outright corruption, as Comey likely provides no information that could not have been secured from documents or other persons.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

I was up very early (for me) this morning. Watched about two minutes of Morning Joe. It was laughable the stupidity Nicholle Wallace was spewing.

Regarding the Trump Tower meeting she stated definitively that there was "an attempt at collusion" and that it was a crime. Collusion is not a crime, much less an "attempt" of it.
This is maximum cognitive dissonance. I need to find a link to the Scott Adams blog post about the Trump presidency being two completely different movies.
aginlakeway
AG
aggiehawg said:

I asked a liberal associate to show me where collusion was a crime.

Crickets ...
FbgTxAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Swallowswell was just on Fox and said there was absolutely collusion - when Trump asked the Russians to hack more emails, that was collusion. When Trump Jr. met with the Russian attorney at Trump tower, that was collusion.
GCP12
AG
MUST... CONTINUE... NARRATIVE.
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013
AG
GCP12 said:

We discussed this two days ago. The old narrative is it didn't happen. New narrative it was for the good of the country.
MouthBQ98
AG
IDAGG said:

Interesting times. There are two completely different narratives out there that are completely at odds:

A) The MSM especially CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo: Mueller and team are circling Trump and slowly cornering him and his bunch of traitors, con men etc. Surely folks are going to prison and Trump may actually wind up impeached and disgraced.

B) Fox/WSJ and a few web sites: Trump was spied on, set up, and the alphabet agencies along with the Obama administration have been undermining democracy and attempting what is in effect, a coup. Brennan, Clapper, etc are going to prison.

I mean, there is very little middle ground there. Someone is going to be deeply disappointed. I have no idea who. I do think if there was really collusion, it would have been found by now.

A question. Is Horowitz only investigating the Hillary email scandal? Because most on here think he is investigating the FISA/spying/Mueller thing as well. Do we have any concrete evidence he is actually investigating the FISA abuses etc? I am hoping that is true.

Well, one side has a huge advantage in hard data and records in its favor, and it isn't the side that originally opened this pandora's Box.
GCP12
AG
It's so ridiculous. We saw this coming a mile away. Trump and "conspiracy theorists" were constantly attacked for claiming Trump was surveilled.

Now, "Duh! Of course we spied on him! What are you some kinda Russian agent?"
CrazyDayDuck
aginlakeway said:

aggiehawg said:

I asked a liberal associate to show me where collusion was a crime.

Crickets ...
This sums up the Mueller investigation....

MouthBQ98
AG
Not stupidity. Targeted propaganda. Part of promoting the Big Lie. They know exactly what they are trying to do: keep the narrative alive long enough to make their desperate play to help the Dems retake the house and railroad Trump with a damaging and purely political partisan impeachment.
MouthBQ98
AG
GCP12 said:

Clapper: fascist oppressor.
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

It's so ridiculous. We saw this coming a mile away. Trump and "conspiracy theorists" were constantly attacked for claiming Trump was surveilled.

Now, "Duh! Of course we spied on him! What are you some kinda Russian agent?"
I think the Generic polling is reflective of how the liberals sound more ridiculous with each passing day.

According to RealClearPolitics, Dem advantage is now down to 4.7. I don't see how they get back the House with that. And their chances of getting back the Senate are worse.
EKUAg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

GCP12 said:

Clapper: fascist oppressor.

A disgrace to the uniform he used to wear (USAF).
drcrinum

Original story here with a short video video clip (can't link it). Did Giuliani accidentally out this? Was he playing coy and knows more than he can tell?

https://ntknetwork.com/giuliani-fbi-may-have-put-two-spies-into-trump-campaign/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
VegasAg86
AG
jjeffers1 said:

aggiehawg said:

Swallowswell was just on Fox and said there was absolutely collusion - when Trump asked the Russians to hack more emails, that was collusion. When Trump Jr. met with the Russian attorney at Trump tower, that was collusion.
That dude is such a dumbass. To clarify, though, he called those things evidence. I'll never understand how they can twist Trump's "maybe Russia can find Hillary's emails" joke into something nefarious. Rush has said many times (I think someone else said it first): Trump's supporters take him seriously, but not literally. Trump's opponents take him literally, but not seriously.

I am all for examining that meeting, though. Why did that Russian lawyer meet with Simpson (Fusion GPS) before the meeting? Why did the Justice Dept get her a special Visa to be in the US during that time?
🤡 🤡 🤡
MouthBQ98
AG
They know good and damn well it was in jest, but it isn't politically useful to admit it was jest. They pretend en-masse to take it literally because this gives them additional pretext to delude themselves with all the salacious Russian collusion allegations. They are choosing to live a lie, to indulge a farce because it satisfies their emotional need for their dogma to prevail over their political opponents, whom they must demonize to justify their "righteous" spite.

Remember you are dealing with people who build their self image around being morally superior and correct, and this is heavily associated with the adoption of progressive dogma which they believe inherently imparts moral superiority and wisdom. They have to rationalize their sociopathic and spiteful political actions that their dogma calls for somehow, as those actions are logically inconsistent with the moral superiority they assure themselves they have, snd the easist way to accomplish this is to turn your political opponent into a vile caricature of detestable stereotypes in your own mind, and always presume the worst of them, and worst interpretations of their actions and words. Within a likeminded group, this can become a hysterical maelstrom as they feed off of eachother and feed eachother spin and misinformation.
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/us-media-hired-russians/

Quote:

WaPo, 11 Other US Media, Internet Companies Hired Russian IT Firm

A dozen major American media and Internet outlets hired a Russian company called EastBanc Technologies to help with IT and web services, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation. The companies include The Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, Slate, Facebook, AOL, Comcast and U.S. News & World Report.

Former U.S. intelligence officers slammed the media companies for hypocrisy in retaining a Russian firm while criticizing others who have even tangential ties to Russians. They also considered their decision to trust their web back-end to a foreign-based company naive.

"This clearly is a hypocrisy issue," retired Col. James Waurishuk, a former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command and a senior national security analyst with the National Security Counsel under President George H.W. Bush, told TheDCNF. "All of the media companies have reported Trump and the Russian collusion story that all things Russians are bad. So why are they doing business with a Russian company?"...

"From a counterintelligence standpoint, they are showing either a level of ignorance or a lack of concern," D.W. Wilbur, who for 30 years served in the CIA and the Department of Defense, told TheDCNF. "The reality is that anybody in the intelligence world knows that if you're dealing with anything Russian, the hand of Vladimir Putin is involved. There's no doubt about it."...

"With so many U.S.-owned IT companies to choose from, why would these American media companies knowingly use one that is connected directly to Russia? It doesn't make much sense. But if the media companies are aware of EastBanc's Russian connection, they certainly have no business attacking others."...

I keep saying: "You just can't make this stuff up."
ccatag
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

They know good and damn well it was in jest, but it isn't politically useful to admit it was jest. They pretend en-masse to take it literally because this gives them additional pretext to delude themselves with all the salacious Russian collusion allegations. They are choosing to live a lie, to indulge a farce because it satisfies their emotional need for their dogma to prevail over their political opponents, whom they must demonize to justify their "righteous" spite.

Remember you are dealing with people who build their self image around being morally superior and correct, and this is heavily associated with the adoption of progressive dogma which they believe inherently imparts moral superiority and wisdom. They have to rationalize their sociopathic and spiteful political actions that their dogma calls for somehow, as those actions are logically inconsistent with the moral superiority they assure themselves they have, snd the easist way to accomplish this is to turn your political opponent into a vile caricature of detestable stereotypes in your own mind, and always presume the worst of them, and worst interpretations of their actions and words. Within a likeminded group, this can become a hysterical maelstrom as they feed off of eachother and feed eachother spin and misinformation.

Succinct and right on target. Well done!
It's deja vu' all over again....

RoscoePColtrane
This brazen ***** better end up in handcuffs eff her and her 287 unmaskings in a 6 month period

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Makes sense to hire Russian IT folks. The Washington Post is actually The Washington Pravda.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This brazen ***** better end up in handcuffs'

I love when these *******s blatantly admit there is a deep state.

Not a good idea to go after Brennan? Why? He isn't in government anymore. What is he going to do? Send some angry tweets?
MooreTrucker
AG
aggiehawg said:

But people lap that **** up, and the average schmoe doesn't know the difference. Especially the average lib/middle schmoe that REALLY needs to hear the truth.
RoscoePColtrane
This POS is so full of crap

I think he's lying as well on whether he's seen the FISA warrant and Application. Those were viewed in the SCIF and he wasn't part of that select few that went in there.

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
He is not poed.

He is scared he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

He knows that Comey, Brennan and Flapper are probably going to be sacrificed to protect those higher up.

He is scared.
drcrinum
coyote68 said:

Makes sense to hire Russian IT folks. The Washington Post is actually The Washington Pravda.
Regarding that article, it makes one wonder if the Russians might partially control major segments of the MSM + Facebook. It would certainly explain why these organizations are so motivated to create & spread discord in our society.
Agnzona
An American IT firm even though probably dominated by lefties runs the risk of people questioning data exchanges between the government, the DNC and the media as inappropriate. Much less likely for Russians. Not to mention the Ruskies are probably discounting significantly or paying kickbacks to be able to influence the US media.
RoscoePColtrane
Isn't this the ***** that is on CNN screaming about the POTUS calling gang members 'animals"?

Code 7 10-42
aginlakeway
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Isn't this the ***** that is on CNN screaming about the POTUS calling gang members 'animals"?

Wow ...
coyote68
Yes.

Social, TV, radio, ...... All are under the influence of some very bad actors on the world stage.

Think of the lobbying firm named Podesta. Who were there clients? And John Podesta had another job once. Ran a campaign sometime.

Follow the $$$.
First Page Last Page
Page 376 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.