Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,488,049 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Avenatti was lying and running his mouth?

And MSNBC was believing and printing his lies?

Don't lawyers get sanctioned for this bullsh*t?
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I want to actually believe the hair on my neck is they have been two hopping Cohen off of the Page title 1 and just never stopped. They never would have to justify it unless they were going to use it in a court proceedings. But someone spoke out of turn. I'm betting Whoever told what to whom gay some serious backlash so the crawfished the story and I'm betting they back it up even more before it's done.
Fine. Reporters need to have their feet held to the fire, regardless. Let that serve as a "chilling" moment for them for once.

Mary Mapes should have been jailed over RatherGate, instead she browbeat her elderly sick source to confess he lied to her, so she would be saved. Even in the white-washed movie version, that fact was evident. Point being if she were jailed for contempt right away, she and Rather couldn't have done that.

Sorry, I'm pissed about how our civil liberties are being trampled in an arbitrary and capricious manner. Rosenstein looks the worse here because he let Mueller manipulate the SDNY.
sam callahan
In today's press conference, reporters were claiming Sanders was open to criminal liability for anything she incorrectly stated. CNN picked up that thread and said "yes, because she would be obstructing an investigation".

I'm for a free press and letting people decide each outlets value, but some of these characters need to have their personal lives ruined with litigation and maybe they wouldn't fan the flames so much when it's happening to others.
RoscoePColtrane
And they still have this video up on their YouTube channel. I hope they break this off in their asses

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
I agree it is not on the up and up.

Our DOJ and Intelligence agencies are attempting a coup. They are out of control.
aggiehawg
AG
sam callahan said:

In today's press conference, reporters were claiming Sanders was open to criminal liability for anything she incorrectly stated. CNN picked up that thread and said "yes, because she would be obstructing an investigation".

I'm for a free press and letting people decide each outlets value, but some of these characters need to have their personal lives ruined with litigation and maybe they wouldn't fan the flames so much when it's happening to others.
And that's why reporters need to be called in asked about their sources for national security stories (such as those reflecting leaks on pending investigations) and jailed for contempt if they do not reveal them. Those reporters are aiding and abetting a crime. Jail time for contempt of court, even if they cannot be prosecuted for publishing the material illegally leaked, might make them think twice about trusting their sources. Which they should always do. Get multiple corroborations before publishing.

Bloggers are for the most part, opinion people, going off of other media reports. Not true reporters, although many true reporters have web-sites.
oysterbayAG
AG
Giuliani hit the nail on the head when he said yesterday " The only one committing crimes is the Government "
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
Cepe
AG
There was very specific information relayed - wiretapping, one call with White House, text messages too.

Now - nervermind
aggiehawg
AG
Cepe said:

There was very specific information relayed - wiretapping, one call with White House, text messages too.

Now - nervermind
Yeah The specificity leads me to believe there was a high level source there. One who should be prosecuted.
RoscoePColtrane
These barrage of stories/headlines are pathetic

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

These barrage of stories/headlines are pathetic

Yeah, like Trump should have prayed for Stormy's immortal soul? Lost cause at this point.
RoscoePColtrane
I would post her tweet from a few days ago but I'd be barred from TA for life more then likely

In the middle of a case where she is claiming defamation, she tweets a promotion of her latest new film with some famous swordsman that visited her rear door and it has promotion shots that don't look censored. Must really help that defamation case.
Code 7 10-42
dreyOO
RoscoePColtrane said:

So not only are the media corrupt, they are incompetent.

Must've interned at Newsweek.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Cepe said:

Now - nervermind
guarantee that is what is actually going on but two things: (1) it's illegal and (2) the leak is illegal.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Oh and to add: here's how it went down. Someone in the Mueller camp thought they were in the clear to drop this bomb so they passed it to a friendly media source.

But it turns out that wasn't the case at all. Angry yelling ensued and the media source was given instructions to dial back the revelation.

Just like the wrong Michael Cohen in Prague snafu, I think this error is going to lead to more revelations of wrongdoing.
RoscoePColtrane
Latest from Sundance with a video series to go along with it. Prepping for the OIG report release

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/03/preparing-for-the-inspector-general-report-on-the-fbi-investigation-of-hillary-clinton/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Kallstrom is an "Old Bureau" buy back when the FBI meant something

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This has to be the funniest interview this week, this lady is a complete ding bat

She was 6 feet from Putin and claimed she didn't know who he was?

Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Just now on Tucker Carlson, Danny Coulson fmr FBI dep asst dir, and James Kallstrom fmr FBI asst dir, in separate interviews just destroyed the FBI and DOJ. Specifically Comey and the raids on Cohen and Manafort. If there's a replay it's worth watching. It is very chilling how things have changed. It's not political at all and they didn't even mention the previous administration.
Edit to say I'm late. Haha
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"Three senior US officials are telling us that this was not a wiretap. Instead it was what is referred to as a pen register.
Who still won't go on record. Tells me the retraction is BS. Both Mueller's and the SDNY's spokesperson should go on record if the reporting that they were committing a possible crime is incorrect. Because that is what MSNBC did today. Accused either Mueller, or the FBI in SDNY of committing a crime. And it doesn't matter if some idiot judge signed off on it.

Not unidentified sources for the retraction. Might has well say, "Our editors are freakin' the sh** out! So we'll walk this back."
RoscoePColtrane
BINGO
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
This is getting way out of control. It's got to stop somehow. Politics of personal destruction indeed.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

This is getting way out of control. It's got to stop somehow. Politics of personal destruction indeed.
There's a whole section of the Clinton Museum named that. The Hubs' and I were ROTFLOAO over that.

Really is a very trashy and cheap Presidential Museum BTW. If you ever have the chance to visit it, find something else to do. Not worth it.
fasthorse05
I wonder how many cigar and oval office chair comments have been made in that building, and did Webster's pay for a section of the building to properly define the word "is"?

Sorry, couldn't help it!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

There's a whole section of the Clinton Museum named that. The Hubs' and I were ROTFLOAO over that.

Really is a very trashy and cheap Presidential Museum BTW. If you ever have the chance to visit it, find something else to do. Not worth it.
Looks like a trailer house down by the river
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It is a trailer house on the river. If a tornado gets with 400 feet of it, it's a goner.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I wonder how many cigar and oval office chair comments have been made in that building, and did Webster's pay for a section of the building to properly define the word "is"?

Sorry, couldn't help it!
Don't be sorry at all. The Hubs may be from Arkansas but he hates Hill and Bill.

(And, shhh! We did that when we were there.)
backintexas2013
AG
So do people think that Cohen was wiretapped but that wasn't suppose to happen or be released.

Stormy's lawyer is looking worse all the time. He either was lying today or has inside info he shouldn't have.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It is a trailer house on the river. If a tornado gets with 400 feet of it, it's a goner.

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And it looks worse in person. Face it. The Clintons are upper class trailer trash.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And it looks worse in person. Face it. The Clintons are upper class trailer trash.
I was born and raised PWT. You take that back!
RoscoePColtrane
Rockdoc said:

Just now on Tucker Carlson, Danny Coulson fmr FBI dep asst dir, and James Kallstrom fmr FBI asst dir, in separate interviews just destroyed the FBI and DOJ. Specifically Comey and the raids on Cohen and Manafort. If there's a replay it's worth watching. It is very chilling how things have changed. It's not political at all and they didn't even mention the previous administration.
Edit to say I'm late. Haha
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 321 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.