Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,488,326 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Hhmm. More problems for Comey's stooge, Richman.

Herridge was just on FNC saying Richman was a SGE at the FBI from roughly June 2015 to February 2017. He did receive information on the Hillary email case during the time period. But, Ooops! he also gave many media interviews during that time defending Comey's handling of the... Hillary email case.

More leaks that Comey knew about.
Bless his heart!!!

Looks like the bastage chose poorly. He can now choose the $700/hour, and up, attorney in NY.

Comey's starting to look like the Clinton's, in that nearly everyone they associate with ends up in legal trouble. The amazing thing is that those folks always seem to remain loyal. It gives us another view on the left, in that their view on life and politics is so spectacularly superior to the Rights, that they would rather be jailed, or entertain months of legal issues, just to beat the Right.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Meh_

Meh. AFAIK, the penalty is a fine.
#BeBest
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

"What they're really trying to do is trap him into perjury. And we're not suckers." - Rudy

GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
Meh_ said:

Meh. AFAIK, the penalty is a fine.
One day the left will learn to pay attention.

Cohen was on a $35,000 a month full time retainer. Rudy made the mention of he often got it even when he's done nothing. But when something would come up he's take care of it. He's fixed it, he's make it go away. That's the case here. And he said Trump paid it out of personal funds. That means not the Trump Campaign, not the Trump Organization. Having an attorney on retainer is not a lone. He was reimbursed by the retainer. It's not hard.

Giuliani: "Everybody was nervous about this from the very beginning. I wasn't...

"When I heard Cohen's retainer of $35,000, when he was doing no work for the president, I said, 'That's how he's repaying it, with a little profit and a little margin for paying taxes, for Michael.'"

Got to the 11:45 mark

Here's a quick link

Code 7 10-42
oysterbayAG
AG
And it was a personal matter consistent with other previous things and had nothing to do with the Campaign. Tell Mueller and his blood thirsty stooges to F*** Off !!
Meh_
Is Conway's husband on the left? Even if he is right, I find it hard to believe Trump would be successfully impeached for such a minor violation of campaign finance rules.
#BeBest
RoscoePColtrane
Meh_ said:

Is Conway's husband on the left? Even if he is right, I find it hard to believe Trump would be successfully impeached for such a minor violation of campaign finance rules.
No idea who her husband even is. He may be James Carville for all I know.
Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
Meh_ said:

The established precedent for misreporting something is a fine.

But I would expect the left to try and force an indictment or go for impeachment over, because its just what they do.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Despite multiple requests to provide any evidence detailing contacts between Russian officials and Manafort, "the Special Counsel has not produced any materials to the defense no tapes, notes, transcripts or any other material evidencing surveillance or intercepts of communications between Mr. Manafort and Russian intelligence officials, Russian government officials (or any other foreign officials," the filing in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District Virginia says. "The Office of Special Counsel has advised that there are no materials responsive to Mr. Manafort's requests."
Remember, Manafort is fighting Mueller on two fronts. One in Virginia and one in DC. Mueller had asked Manafort's team to waive the jurisdictional issues and consolidate the two cases into one in DC. Manafort's legal team refused. (Wisely, IMO.)

Point being, this admission that Mueller has no evidence of Manafort's contacts with Russians during the time frame discussed is also binding on the DC case, by way of judicial notice.

The media companies publishing those false reports better call their lawyers. Massive defamation cases are likely in their future. Appears they framed a likely guilty guy for the wrong crime.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

The media companies publishing those false reports better call their lawyers. Massive defamation cases are likely in their future. Appears they framed a likely guilty guy for the wrong crime.
Amazing
Meh_
Rapier108 said:

Meh_ said:

The established precedent for misreporting something is a fine.

But I would expect the left to try and force an indictment or go for impeachment over, because its just what they do.
Of course, but I doubt it would be successful in the House, even if Ds have a majority. A conviction in the Senate would be a miracle.
#BeBest
RoscoePColtrane
I was just reading the Federalist yeah Zucker is toast if CNN is fed up paying off his stupidity.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/manafort-lawyers-claim-leaky-mueller-probe-has-provided-no-evidence-of-contacts-with-russian-officials/#.WushMtrGC0s.twitter
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Something else has cropped up since the Clinton Foundation investigation was reopened. The Doug Band 'Bill Clinton, Inc.' Memo is back in play and they are going to have to deal with it. McCabe squashed everything but it's coming back. The email thing won't put Hillary in prison but the Clinton Foundation scam will definitely bankrupt them and I'm okay with it.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Liberals are enraged Trump allegedly payed Stormy Daniels $130K of his own money from a 2005 encounter but don't give two ****s about the Congressional Hush Fund using Taxpayer money that was setup to slience Sexual Harassment Accusers...
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Liberals are enraged Trump allegedly payed Stormy Daniels $130K of his own money from a 2005 encounter but don't give two ****s about the Congressional Hush Fund using Taxpayer money that was setup to slience Sexual Harassment Accusers...
Yeah I'm convinced the slush fund will never see the light of day. What's sad is a lot more R's are retiring early (likely because of the threat of it being released) while the D's, who normally don't need to live up to the moral standards of the right, just blow it off because they can.
RoscoePColtrane
This is from the Trump Hating Bobble Heads

Great entertainment

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Prosperdick said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Yeah I'm convinced the slush fund will never see the light of day. What's sad is a lot more R's are retiring early (likely because of the threat of it being released) while the D's, who normally don't need to live up to the moral standards of the right, just blow it off because they can.
What if the POTUS has the list and he uses it for spring cleaning. Or a fall festival, ultimate October surprise.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
When did that Morning Joe segment air?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

October 27, 2016
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

October 27, 2016
Yet, nothing has ever come from it, yet again.
techno-ag
AG
Tailgate88 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

"What they're really trying to do is trap him into perjury. And we're not suckers." - Rudy

Keep him out of perjatory, Rudy.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

October 27, 2016
Yet, nothing has ever come from it, yet again.
McCade put the brakes on the investigation and the Media obeyed orders. Charles Ortel has been harping on this and dug up reams of stuff on them, and now that the investigation has been reopened it is coming back around.
Code 7 10-42
sam callahan
Quote:

McCade put the brakes on the investigation and the Media obeyed orders. Charles Ortel has been harping on this and dug up reams of stuff on them, and now that the investigation has been reopened it is coming back around.

oysterbayAG
AG
I like that Giuliani keeps saying that the " Government " is the only one that has committed crimes during all this and not Trump and that he is going to get more aggressive with Mueller. So when the IG Reports start rolling out in the next week or so, hold onto your hats !!!
RoscoePColtrane
Surprise Awan Brothers court date scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed a SIXTH time, to June 7.

These guys must be in GTMO
Code 7 10-42
Cepe
AG
Really like the way Rudy is going about this. Clearing the deck of the stupid stormey narrative and looking to finish Mueller off.

He is aggressive and won't be fooled or trapped.

I hope trump is listening to him because I think he can take care of it for him.
drcrinum

Bird Poo
AG
drcrinum said:

I would hope that anyone closely associated with Trump assumed they were being recorded at all times, especially with a SP running around kicking down doors.
drcrinum
drcrinum
drcrinum
Rockdoc
AG
Paging mr. Sessions. Paging mr. Sessions. Hello? Are you up from your nap?
First Page Last Page
Page 319 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.