Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,079 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Meh_ said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Meh_ said:

Henry left the FBI in March 2012 to go to Crowdstrike
Your point?
Clarification that he was not working under Mueller in an official capacity at the time.
But he worked for mueller for 10 years at the FBI and 3 years at the DOJ, as a DOJ investigator, prior to leaving to crank up Crowdstrike. The entire point of the conversation you waded into, was all these people's ties to Mueller
Do you remember CrowdStrike being specifically and repeatedly highlighted in the indictments Mueller brought against the Russians?
Nothing on word search

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, it's not the bat flip (not a fan tho) it's the POS doing it.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Yeah, it's not the bat flip (not a fan tho) it's the POS doing it.
I'm sort of a noob in terms of being a pro baseball fan. But I like the bat flip, gloating in general, bench clearing fights, and all of the other "unsportsmanlike" stuff that happens from time to time.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Nothing on word search
Not even a footnote? Seems weird to me that if CrowdStrike's analysis of the DNC servers was really that the Russians hacked it, it would have been mentioned in there somewhere and often in that word salad of an indictment that he knew would never be tested in court. (Or thought he knew.)

Yet, Mueller didn't go there.

ETA: Conclusion? CrowdStrike's report on the DNC servers was BS.
VaultingChemist
AG
Interesting article on Crowdstrike

Quote:

Given CrowdStrike had access into the DNC network, including NGP-VAN, for the entire length of the primary (and then some) and subsequently participated in a potential "hoax" hack with "Russian fingerprints" to deflect from leaked emails showing the DNC were cheating for Hillary, it would also seem possible that CrowdStrike would also be able to access and make use of Bernie's voter file.
But to what end? Doing what they do best, of course pretending to be Russians, as they attack state voter rolls and purge or damage records for Bernie supporters, specifically. And if they don't attack the rolls, they could always hand the voter file data to someone else who can at the state level or otherwise.

Even more interestingly, according to Donna Brazile, right before the DNC announced they were "hacked," CrowdStrike confiscated staff computers and wiped everything without warning and with no opportunity to back anything up.
Was Crowdstrike covering up for Hillary's campaign skullduggery against Bernie, and blaming the Russians?
MooreTrucker
AG
And I'm lolold and more a fan of sportsmanship and "act like you've been there before".
aggiehawg
AG
WOW! That's some very weird stuff. Not a high end (or even medium end) computer person but it seems to me CrowdStrike was playing loosy-goosy with both security and forensic protocols.

The quote from Donna Brazile's book is just damning as hell.
RoscoePColtrane
Save this link when you have insomnia and can't sleep. this is the blog by the CrowdStrike Russian guru on his findings over the DNC hacking. This is exactly where the IC report came from back in Jan 2017, that was lied about as being the conformation of the hacking by a consensus of 17 Intelligence agencies, led by the Air Force because it is an alphabetical list" But alas the Puddle Pirate's being involved was a dead giveaway. The Coast Guard is too busy to waste time on it. So it was Put together by Clapper Brennan and Comey.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This is a very good post

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach.

We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR.

We've had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis.

Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of 'living-off-the-land' techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter.

In particular, we identified advanced methods consistent with nation-state level capabilities including deliberate targeting and 'access management' tradecraft both groups were constantly going back into the environment to change out their implants, modify persistent methods, move to new Command & Control channels and perform other tasks to try to stay ahead of being detected.

Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian government's powerful and highly capable intelligence services.
Know what that tells me? CrowdStrike can just as easily insert those electronic tells to make it look like it was Russians and then put those in the report to the FBI, knowing the evidence to contradict their assertion has been destroyed.
Cepe
AG
Simple read but informative. Horowitz may have an axe to grind about holder.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/here-are-three-scary-fbi-scandal-factors-you-must-know/
RoscoePColtrane
Exactly, it's all highly subject assertion on their part, they can make a report say whatever when no other eyes ever see the physical evidence, they could blame it on the Outdoor Board on TexAgs and no one else can dispute it without the servers in possession. A ghost of the drives is no good unless you are doing the ghosting, too easy to manipulate. The report is garbage from the beginning
Code 7 10-42
EKUAg
AG
Interesting that it says Holder walled off the IG at the behest of Mueller.
fasthorse05
Cepe said:

Simple read but informative. Horowitz may have an axe to grind about holder.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/here-are-three-scary-fbi-scandal-factors-you-must-know/
I had no idea Horowitz and I share similar views on former government employees!!!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This reality may make sense of an otherwise opaque Brennan tweet from March 13, which included this key passage in the text "With other investigative shoes yet to drop, legislators who try to protect @realDonaldTrump will face November reckoning."
Brennan's threat, at a time when he is no longer Director of the CIA is beyond outrageous. It screams that he has illegally taken government records and has access to them.
Ag with kids
AG
Oops...wrong thread
MelvinUdall
RoscoePColtrane said:

Good gosh...
MelvinUdall
Ag with kids said:

Grew it out to shoulder length during my mid to late 20s.

I've done a zero on the sides with a 4 on top ever since. I love the low maintenance and the fact that I can forget about going to the barber for awhile

Not sure this post was meant for this thread.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag with kids said:

I've done a zero on the sides with a 4 on top ever since. I love the low maintenance and the fact that I can forget about going to the barber for awhile
Uhmm, what?
MouthBQ98
AG
If Crowdstrike is extremely familiar with them, can detect and follow and identify them, etc, it could also simulate an attack by them. But it would be easier just to report to the FBI at the time what elements in the FBI want to hear and expect to hear, knowing that there will be no follow up investigation of the evidence because you are already "working" as an FBI contractor and have myriad contacts with the FBI and DOJ. You could report finding whatever you want the FBI to think you found and then the evidence could be destroyed, or even created if necessary. If crowdstrike are effectively operating as the FBI's contracted experts, who else at the FBI would be in a position to conduct a corroborating investigation or question the findings? No, a DNC contracted explanation could be fed through Crowdstrike and would be taken as gospel truth.
MouthBQ98
AG
I think the hair post was a forum glitch from a general board haircut thread.
sam callahan
It's a Q drop!
drcrinum
sam callahan said:

It's a Q drop!
Yup! It's linking this important headline NBC story today:

Quote:

...Bornstein said that Trump cut ties with him after he told the New York Times that Trump takes Propecia, a drug for enlarged prostates that is often prescribed to stimulate hair growth in men. Bornstein told the Times that he prescribed Trump drugs for rosacea and cholesterol as well....
techno-ag
AG
sam callahan said:

It's a Q drop!

Shoulder length. In late 20s.

A haircut. With a 4.

Why?
ccatag
AG
Ag with kids said:

Best part of this thread is when one of us sleuthing TexAgs posters chimes in with super secret code talk.
JTA1029
AG
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came
Bird93
AG

This always helps me
MelvinUdall
JTA1029 said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

All of this is just becoming silly.
Ag with kids
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I think the hair post was a forum glitch from a general board haircut thread.

I SWEAR I was on that thread when I posted it...

Very odd.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

...Bornstein said that Trump cut ties with him after he told the New York Times that Trump takes Propecia, a drug for enlarged prostates that is often prescribed to stimulate hair growth in men. Bornstein told the Times that he prescribed Trump drugs for rosacea and cholesterol as well....
Why is Trump's doctor talking to anyone about what he prescribes POTUS? WTF?
MooreTrucker
MooreTrucker
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, pretty illegal IIRC.
Prosperdick
AG
nhayden said:

JTA1029 said:

All of this is just becoming silly.
And our tax dollars are paying for this sham but the media only cares about "your" tax dollars when investigating Pruitt and the EPA.
akm91
AG
MooreTrucker said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, pretty illegal IIRC.
Usually docs are pretty anal about sharing medical information due to HIPAA. Hell my doctor wouldn't even share my lab test results with her but this doc is sharing prescriptions he wrote for Trump?
First Page Last Page
Page 311 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.