Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,453 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
Sarge 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I should have known you were a W.E.B.Griffin reader.

Love his books.
They are circle jerking pedantic crap. 16 chapters of eighteen characters sitting around a table talking.
RoscoePColtrane
Sarge 91 said:

fasthorses05 said:

I should have known you were a W.E.B.Griffin reader.

Love his books.
They are circle jerking pedantic crap. 16 chapters of eighteen characters sitting around a table talking.
Well that's the reason they wrote Harry Potter for the rest of the people that have an issue with detail and believability.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Well that's the reason they wrote Harry Potter for the rest of the people that have an issue with detail and believability.
LOL. Nice comeback.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LOL. Nice comeback.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Buzzfeed is now pushing a story that Trump Jr. and Emin Agalarov stayed in touch throughout the transition. Of course is was Buzzfeed that we know was working with Fusion GPS and the Clinton machine to get the Dossier out in the public. This smells like this is the doing of Daniel Jones' bunch trying to keep the Russian narrative on life support. This story came out right after the House Committee released their report that exposed the former Feinstein staffer and his funding group.

Buzzfeed references a "Minority Views Report" put out by Schiff and Company that I never knew existed until now. The report is dated a month ago but it was never announced that I heard of.

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20180411_-_final_-_hpsci_minority_views_on_majority_report.pdf

Has anyone seen this report before now or even knew of it's existence? This things stinks to high heaven. I don't think it was released until yesterday, yet it's dated a month ago and has zero redactions in it, all claims to be unclassified. Something very fishy about this.

From the Buzzfeed article:
Quote:

A direct line of communication between the Kremlin-connected Agalarov family and the Trump family was open during the transition after President Donald Trump's presidential election, BuzzFeed News has learned.
The "first of a series" of text messages was sent between Emin Agalarov and Donald Trump Jr. two days after the 2016 election, a source familiar with the communications told BuzzFeed News.

The communications continued through at least mid-December 2016, according to information made public Friday.

It is not clear how many messages were sent, whether Trump Jr. sent any of them, or how many were sent by either party although BuzzFeed News confirmed that multiple messages were sent.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee revealed one of the text messages, from Dec. 13, 2016, in their "minority views" report on Friday one of several new pieces of information that suggest that the Trumps' relationship with the Agalarovs was much closer than the president and his family have said.

Here's the Buzzfeed article.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/trump-jr-and-emin-agalarov-stayed-in-touch-during-the?utm_term=.uagkLJkop#.dbboKPo63

Garbage IMO. Buzzfeed is still trying to verify the dossier because they are being sued over it. You do know that Aras Agalarov is named in the dossier? (Spelled Araz Agalarov; Page 27 in the dossier. No specific details other than Trump supposedly was looking for real estate deals in St. Petersburg and participated in sex parties there as well, & that Araz Agalarov would know the details.)
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/28/fbi-never-investigated-abedin-clinton-laptop-emails-in-october-2016/

Quote:

FBI Never Investigated Abedin/Clinton Laptop Emails In October 2016

Detailed analysis of the texts + Comey interview + PADAG Call + Erik Price.
They never looked at the e-mails. Must read.

HeardAboutPerio
AG
That's pretty damning. They all felt Mcabe should not recuse himself, yet they have evidence he did nothing for three weeks and no indication he was ever going to do anything. They simply put on a dog and pony show. I always wondered how they reviewed hundreds of thousands of emails in that short span...they didn't.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

"R's paid for the dossier talking point":
Is that really still a thing?
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/28/fbi-never-investigated-abedin-clinton-laptop-emails-in-october-2016/

Quote:

FBI Never Investigated Abedin/Clinton Laptop Emails In October 2016

Reading back into that with Sundance's perspective really brings up a LOT of new questions and some strange conflicts. One big one I'm unable to wrap my head around is Sundance keeps saying that Weiner's lawyer Arlo Devlin-Brown "delivered emails" to Preet Bharara, emphasizing emails and not the laptop. And if I'm gathering his point he seems to be indicating that they didn't have the laptop and that they sat on them, and then he argues that they requested a warrant when they idn't need one because Arlo Devlin-Brown handed over the emails. Then he goes into all the stuff about using it as leverage to try and cut Weiner a deal. And I got to thinking, they had a warrant I remembered it was posted on the FBI website. SO I went through my PDFs and there it was, dated 10/30/16 12:32 hrs. Problem is that's a month after the report that Arlo Devlin-Brown handed over the emails.

The warrant is 21 pages long and very detailed, a lot of names redacted but not hard to figure out looking at the context. So they executed a warrant not to seize all "laptops, tablets and cellphones" like they did with Cohen, they were asking to take possession of a laptop that they already had and a month after they had the emails in their possession? Sounds to me more like a clean up run to find out what they weren't given by Arlo Devlin-Brown was all there was, because as Erik Prince said in his radio interview on 11/4/16 that there was a lot of sinister salacious stuff on there involving Epstein, Bill and Hillary. REMEMBER 4 days (10/26/16) prior to the granting of this warrant Rudy Giuliana was on Fox teasing Martha McCallum about something big was about to drop on Hillary. Sounds to me like a cleaner run to find out what they had and how to try and suppress it other than a fact finding search.

Remember these and many more like them?

Note the date and time of these tweets!

Both of these tweets about the "Insurance Policy" file that was found on Weiner's laptop are tweeted before the warrant was even signed by the Judge. That's very curious. I'm betting money that Rudy Giuliana already had copies of everything the NYPD had. Never underestimate the stroke Rudy has in the NYPD. This warrant wasn't to knock down Weiner's door and grab anything, everything was already in the possession of the FBI NYC office. Does anyone really believe the FBI hasn't already looked at this Laptop? Strzok went up there with a TEAM on September 26th, a full month earlier. There is a ton we do not know, and hopefully the IG is getting into all this.

Now you can bet your ass that Rudy was brought in to apply pressure to Mueller because he has the goods and most likely a copy of the "Insurance Policy" file. Not sure how much pressure he can put on Mueller with it legally because of how he may have obtained it, but Rudy also was Mueller's boss for years and at a time when Mueller was involved in some very sketchy behavior.

This also brings in the question of the real reason for the Cohen raid. Were they looking for another copy of all these emails and maybe this "insurance policy" file? You can't tell me and make me believe they went to all that smash and grab to vindicate an adult movie actress and stripper.

Here's the entire 20 plus page warrant if anyone wants to look at it, there are many more questions when you dig into the details of the warrant, it is very specific. Stuff like on page 11 that mention how keyword searches are inadequate, and remember that was how the FBI according to Comey was magically going through 640K emails, millions and millions of words, in just a week! Lots to still dig into when it comes to just the emails.

https://vault.fbi.gov/october-2016-application-affidavit-and-search-warrant-related-to-email-server-investigation/October%202016%20Application%20Affidavit%20and%20Search%20Warrant%20Related%20to%20Email%20Server%20Investigation%20Part%2001%20of%2001/view
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Reading that warrant is something else: >2,000 classified emails, including some classified as Special Access Program at the time. How were those even transmitted? I've read 'stories' that HRC's server had SAP emails on it, but here it is, in black & white, in a formal government court document...and she was exonerated.
valvemonkey91
AG
I very much appreciate Hawg, dc, Roscoe and all the other attorneys on this thread deciphering through all this evidence and mess. The depths of the wanton, criminality of these people is stunning. The facts are that John Q. Public is tired of trying to follow this. I believe this is by design. It is taking too long and frankly they are bored with this and know deep down that NOTHING will happen to these people. There are truly 2 different justice systems. One for us and one for the politically connected. Nothing short of violence and civil war will right this. The deep State is too vast. It is us against the political class. Both parties are culpable. We have lost the rule of law and our republic.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Reading that warrant is something else: >2,000 classified emails, including some classified as Special Access Program at the time. How were those even transmitted? I've read 'stories' that HRC's server had SAP emails on it, but here it is, in black & white, in a formal government court document...and she was exonerated.
Supposedly she had a mini-SCIF in the house in Chappaqua. Guess that SCIF had an electronic "backdoor" for lack of a better term where she could remove them from one device and place them on another.

But I'm sure she had no intent to do that./sarc.
Ellis Wyatt
captkirk said:

Quote:

"R's paid for the dossier talking point":
Is that really still a thing?

Only among liars and morons. The same people who say the dossier hasn't been disproven.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

Supposedly she had a mini-SCIF in the house in Chappaqua. Guess that SCIF had an electronic "backdoor" for lack of a better term where she could remove them from one device and place them on another.

I was thinking along the lines that someone in DC was copying the materials and then transmitting them to her, removing the classified markings so as to disguise the messages. Would be nice to see what those classified emails actually look like.
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/29/the-prequel-understanding-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Quote:

The Prequel -- Understanding Lisa Page and Peter Strzok

Interesting short read about Strzok & Page. Typical ambitious technocrats preoccupied with self importance and seeing themselves as 'white hats'...clearly deficient in possessing ethical perspectives IMO.

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

And that mini SCIF could possibly what caught on fire on 3 January 2018. The Clinton people claimed it was a bathroom that it happened in, but remember the server was kept in a bathroom according to the FBI. And every attempt by Judicial Watch to get the "official report from" the Fire Dept has been rejected by the CFD records people.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/29/the-prequel-understanding-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Quote:

The Prequel -- Understanding Lisa Page and Peter Strzok

Interesting short read about Strzok & Page. Typical ambitious technocrats preoccupied with self importance and seeing themselves as 'white hats'...clearly deficient in possessing ethical perspectives IMO.

My takeaway from that article:

Quote:

The scariest part: conduct in the the Clinton/Trump investigations wasn't anomalous. The fact that these "professionals" behaved this way with only a faint notion of the significance of what they were doing suggests it was more business-as-usual than the biggest scandal of our lifetimes. Meaning it's even a bigger scandal.
coyote68
And Mr. Comey, what is your explanation?

For any who are reading this thread, I urge you to go to the FBI homepage and read the information regarding the FBI's purpose and mission and values. Then listen to Bair's last question and Comey's answer. Look at the FBI seal and the 3 words on it.

Comey was/is lost. He is being offered up as a fall guy. I would suggest it would be wise for him to evaluate his situation and his "friends".

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
MouthBQ98
AG
Didn't they allege that they used some kind of computer algorithm to weed out duplicates and "irrelevant" emails rapidly? Or was that after they got busted trying to sit on it and Comey was forced to admit to congress they existed.
RoscoePColtrane
MouthBQ98 said:

Didn't they allege that they used some kind of computer algorithm to weed out duplicates and "irrelevant" emails rapidly? Or was that after they got busted trying to sit on it and Comey was forced to admit to congress they existed.
That was a claim that Comey made to congress in his testimony when it was questioned to how they could possibly go through 640,000 emails in a week when they were still waiting on the 33,000 that were missing that was reclaimed off the Datto Cloud and have yet to be seen by anyone I know of to this day. It was later said that the queries were done via word searches. The Clinton attorney's used that excuse to why they "accidentally" overlooked emails that were actually work emails and not yoga and wedding plans. The attorneys testified that they only searched the subject lines and not the email bodies.
Code 7 10-42
Rudebaeger
AG

600,000 emails is a LOT of emails. That is still 150,000 emails per year of service by HRC as Sec of State.

How could you do any work if you spent time actually reading these emails ? Even these emails contain replies to previous emails, that is still a TON of reading. How could HRC (or anyone else) perform any work?

NOBODY needs all of these emails. Talk about swimming in too much information.

Speculation :
I am wondering if these emails are an email-dump from an email server (from the State Dept). They would include numerous emails that were never sent to HRC or Huma.
AND
These emails were kept as leverage against others in the State Dept or political figures that work with the State Dept.

benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Baier: "Did you know that Andrew McCabe, your deputy, had sat on that revelation about the emails"?

Comey: "Yeah, I don't know that, I don't know that to be the case. I do know that New York and FBI headquarters became aware that there may be some connection between Weiner's laptop and the Clinton investigation, weeks before it was brought to me for decision and as I write in the book I don't know whether they could have moved faster and why the delay"

Baier: "Was it the threat that New York Agents were going to leak that it existed really what drove you to the 'not conceal' part?

Comey: "I don't think so. I think what actually drove it was the prosecutors in New York who were working the criminal case against Weiner called down to headquarters and said 'are we getting a search warrant or not for this'? That caused, I'm sorry, Justice Department Headquarters, to then call across the street to the FBI and poke the organization; and they start to move much more quickly. I don't know why there was, if there was slow activity, why it was slow for those first couple of weeks."
Comey absolutely knew the Weiner/Clinton email investigation was being slow-walked. Anyone with half a brain knows they wanted to keep a lid on it until after the election. They lost containment and got caught.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And that mini SCIF could possibly what caught on fire on 3 January 2018. The Clinton people claimed it was a bathroom that it happened in, but remember the server was kept in a bathroom according to the FBI. And every attempt by Judicial Watch to get the "official report from" the Fire Dept has been rejected by the CFD records people.
She was sure she would be elected to kept the SCIF? At this point it shouldn't have been connected to anything other than the internet.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Comey absolutely knew the Weiner/Clinton email investigation was being slow-walked. Anyone with half a brain knows they wanted to keep a lid on it until after the election. They lost containment and got caught.
Comey was on Meet the Press a half hour ago. When questioned about the Weiner matter he said something like this:" I sort of recall Deputy Director McCabe mentioned something to me about Weiner in early October but I never indexed it in my mind as being related to Clinton. Didn't see any connection between them."

WTH? He didn't know Weiner was married the Hillary's top aide? How plausible is that? In his efforts to put himself above the fray he is painting himself as so far removed from his job as to be incompetent and deserving of termination.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

She was sure she would be elected to kept the SCIF? At this point it shouldn't have been connected to anything other than the internet.
At this point you'd think Her and Huma wouldn't still have Security Clearances, yet they were extended by
McMaster when he was still NSA. I'm betting when that comes back around Bolton shuts that down.
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
He's starting to run out of lies. Too many appearances.
RoscoePColtrane
It's almost like Comey is trying to build a case to plea insanity or something.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Weird DP.
Tailgate88
AG
He's certainly building more of a case for his prosecution than his defense. It's remarkable actually.
captkirk
AG
Comey is either completely incompetent or overly reliant on the stupidity of the average lib. Either way, I predict some rough sledding ahead
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

It's almost like Comey is trying to build a case to plea insanity or something.
Again, this is not the FBI that I have known for most of my adult life. They are trained to connect dots, probe all possible connections, no matter how improbable. Todd pressed him on the several week delay and Comey just shrugged it of saying he "assumed" the team was trying to find a connection between Weiner and Clinton as the excuse for the delay.

Ludicrous that he would think anyone would believe he was so unconcerned about the investigation of a Presidential candidate in an election year. If almost seems like if he didn't occasionally have to brief Obama he would never be involved in any of the investigations under his watch.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Here's an example. Huma would forward stuff from her dot gov account to her yahoo account. If you go through the thousands of emails it was common practice. Hillary is likely much like Bill, and barely emailed. I think Huma was juggling all of the stuff for her. If you look at any off the classifies Clinton emails, the chain always starts with either Huma or Cheryl Mills. and they were forwarded to either their yahoo accounts or their clintonmail accounts. And it appears they killed a national forest to print out everything for Hillary to read. There are tens of thousands of emails that are forwarded that just say "Print for HRC" or "Pls Print"

Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Comey was on Meet the Press a half hour ago. When questioned about the Weiner matter he said something like this:" I sort of recall Deputy Director McCabe mentioned something to me about Weiner in early October but I never indexed it in my mind as being related to Clinton. Didn't see any connection between them."

WTH? He didn't know Weiner was married the Hillary's top aide? How plausible is that? In his efforts to put himself above the fray he is painting himself as so far removed from his job as to be incompetent and deserving of termination.
Or, as crazy as it sounds, maybe Comey is actually telling the truth .... that's a very bold statement for Comey to make knowing Priebus, Strzok, Page, and maybe McCabe have their own memories of the October 2016 timeline.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 304 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.