Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,010 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983226510734692352.html

Quote:

...(9) None of these shennanigans would have been possible without communications among the moving parts, even after Obama pulled down the walls separating the intelligence services.

(10) A key part of these communications was that which allowed Susan Rice in the NSC and Andy McCabe in the FBI to coordinate their seditious activities.

So, true to form, Andy send his acolyte to the white house to serve as liaison.

(11) In 2015, Andy, in coordination with Susan Rice and Lisa Monaco, sent his CoS of the Cyber Division to the NSC, ostensibly as "Director of Cyber-incident Response & Cybersecurity Policy."

(12) In fact, he was the point of contact between McCabe and Rice during the elections, the unmasking and the muh-Russia efforts. HE was the guy at the center.

This ***wipe, Anthony J. Ferrante:

(broken thread -- second threadreader continues below)
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983226558688178176.html

This is a new name for us. After he left the government, Ferrante went to work for FTI Consulting per the above. Here is his company resume:

Quote:

Anthony J. Ferrante is a Senior Managing Director and is the Global Head of FTI Consulting's Cybersecurity practice. As an expert in cybersecurity resilience, prevention, response, remediation, and recovery services, Mr. Ferrante has more than 15 years of toplevel cybersecurity experience providing incident response and preparedness planning to more than 1,000 private sector and government organizations, including more than 175 Fortune 500 companies and 70 Fortune 100 companies.
Mr. Ferrante maintains firsthand operational knowledge of more than 60 criminal and national security cyber threat sets and extensive practical expertise researching, designing, developing, and hacking complex technical applications and hardware systems.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Ferrante served as Director for Cyber Incident Response at the U.S. National Security Council at the White House where he coordinated U.S. response to unfolding domestic and international cybersecurity crises and issues. Building on his extensive cybersecurity and incident response experience, he led the development and implementation of Presidential Policy Directive 41 United States Cyber Incident Coordination, the federal government's national policy guiding cyber incident response efforts.
Before joining the National Security Council, Mr. Ferrante was Chief of Staff of the FBI's Cyber Division. He joined the FBI as a special agent in 2005, assigned to the FBI's New York Field Office. In 2006, Mr. Ferrante was selected as a member of the FBI's Cyber Action Team, a fly-team of experts who deploy globally to respond to the most critical cyber incidents on behalf of the U.S. government.
Mr. Ferrante is an Adjunct Professor of Computer Science at Fordham University's Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, where he serves as the co-director of its cybersecurity research program. In 2007, he founded the International Conference on Cyber Security.

Ferrante has been currently deployed by Buzzfeed to verify parts of the dossier per their civil lawsuit. No joke.

(Edit: having computer problems, sorry)

fasthorse05
Yes, we will, although I may have to read the preface, and maybe the "foreward" by HRC.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get some legal venture capital together, and hire your "conflict of interest" attorneys in DC to go after Wilmer Hale, and Coie Perkins!!!

If we all have to suffer through this waiting, then there's got to be a way to make a buck!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
backintexas2013
AG
They should just hire a certain poster here that will defend them. Never seen anyone defend the dossier like that poster. Hell Steele doesn't even defend it like that.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get some legal venture capital together, and hire your "conflict of interest" attorneys in DC to go after Wilmer Hale, and Coie Perkins!!!
They aren't in DC. They're in Austin. But they have working arrangements with other smaller boutique firms that specialize in same all over the country. Since their usual target are the very large firms, they have to keep their practice small and affiliate with similar outfits to avoid conflicts of interests themselves.

And that's the first mistake the larger firms make when they see this small firm coming after them. They believe they can outresource them and bury them in paperwork. Both of these guys have near photographic memories. They also have phenomenal research abilities.

During one deposition of a high priced lawyer (Ivy League guy) one of them kept humming a certain tune during breaks, finally their client (another close friend of mine) asked what he was humming. He whispered, "The fight song of the high school he went to. Played in the band. Just wanted him to know I have peered up his skirts." The case was settled for a very tidy sum a few months later.
titan
S

Simple more basic question: Why do we constantly here such like "so and so is receiving 1,000 documents" on X day, this and that? Sometimes the lead time is weeks, months. They shouldn't even give an hours notice.

WHY, WHY, Why is so much lead time given to the MSM and the culprits to prepare counter-static and narratives, rather than just dropping it on them during the next red-herring like a Stormy Daniels press frenzy????
RoscoePColtrane
Isn't this the tool from 60 minutes?
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

I never watch 60 minutes so have no clue.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I never watch 60 minutes so have no clue.
Went back and checked it's him

This guy is an Obama tool and has direct ties to Shawn Henry of Crowdstrike
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

One of the things that still bothers me is he was removed in the summer but didn't hear about it till December. Wonder why he kept it hush so long? Wonder if Flynn was notified about the dismissal? I am sure it has been discussed but this really bothers me.

I'd wager that Flynn's attorneys were not advised that the primary witness against their client was busted from a Deputy at the highest level of the FBI's counter-intel division down to a file clerk in the Human Resources Department, months before the plea deal was agreed to.

If you follow the Q thread, it was the Flynn plea deal that triggered the release of the Strzok/Page texts from the IG's investigation. (Not saying it came from the IG's office but someone familiar with it and with access to the texts.)

Shouldn't that have been disclosed to Flynn? I am not a lawyer so I really have no idea if it should have been told to Flynn.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Shouldn't that have been disclosed to Flynn? I am not a lawyer so I really have no idea if it should have been told to Flynn.
Prosecutors are required to hand over exculpatory evidence.
Prosperdick
AG
Latest thread from The Last Refuge:

Quote:

Right now, this group is more at risk than ever before. Today, for them, things just got very, very real. They know it. Bigly. They know, individually and as a group, what appointing John Lausch means in the *BIG PICTURE*
RoscoePColtrane
FBI no knocked Michael Cohen's office sounds like Mueller is trying a hail Mary
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Not going to ask this on the other thread but the left is giddy because this could be a campaign finance problem. From a legal standpoint how is this any different from Hillary's lawyers paying Fusion GPS? Seems both are doing work for their client.
FriscoKid
AG
That is interesting. I wonder if it is a hail mary. They know it's all about to get ripped open like a soda can.
Rapier108
FriscoKid said:

That is interesting. I wonder if it is a hail mary. They know it's all about to get ripped open like a soda can.
It reeks of desperation, but as I said on the other thread, Andrew Napolitano predicted a couple of weeks ago that Mueller would move on to Stormy since it has become obvious that Russia, Russia, Russia is dead.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Not going to ask this on the other thread but the left is giddy because this could be a campaign finance problem. From a legal standpoint how is this any different from Hillary's lawyers paying Fusion GPS? Seems both are doing work for their client.
Yeah I'm steering clear of the troll thread, all the top troll contenders are there doing back flips. It's the reason I posted the one liner here to have serious discussion without the trolling.

This is a reach to see if Cohen was stupid enough to have anything on paper tying to the campaign. Cohen has been Trumps "guy" for years, so it's doubtful they find anything related to Trump/Daniels. There was a very deliberate use of a pseudonym on the NDA and Trump never signed it. And Trump could pull $130k out of Baron's piggy bank before ever having to do something as stupid as using campaign funds. That's petty cash in his world.

Here's the rub I think Mueller is hoping they can "stumble" across some sort of nitpick crime to get Cohen on not even related to the campaign in any way, and he'd have a worthless scalp on his totem one hop away from the POTUS for effect. He doesn't get Trump but he gets close kind of thing.

If Cohen is a true "fixer" as they like to label him, they won't find anything on him related to the campaign in any way.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Justice is a two edged sword

If Mueller misses,............

When a coup fails,...........
Prosperdick
AG
Vachel Lindsay's take, he thinks it's likely nothing but could be related to a blackmail/extortion attempt by Stormy and her lawyer.

RoscoePColtrane
Joy Reid speculating a bizarre what if the POTUS barricades himself in the white house and refuses to come out when the come to arrest him?

These people are so far gone it's insane

Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
friscodick said:

Vachel Lindsay's take, he thinks it's likely nothing but could be related to a blackmail/extortion attempt by Stormy and her lawyer.

Not likely since this came from Mueller.

Mueller is using the SDNY to do his dirty work.

If they were looking for blackmail evidence, they would raid her attorney, not Cohen.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If they were looking for blackmail evidence, they would raid her attorney, not Cohen.
This.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

This.
That makes sense but if threatening blackmail letters were sent wouldn't they be sent to Cohen and potentially is his possession but the no-knock raid certainly looks bad.
aggiehawg
AG
If Mueller doesn't want Trump to allow an interview with him, he just ensured it won't happen.

Can you imagine being questioned about every detail from every matter you and your long time lawyer have ever discussed?? When the questioner has the damned client files? The risk for a perjury trap just got ratcheted up to 1000%.
RoscoePColtrane
So Cheryl Mills gets immunity gets to claim client privilege, and gets to sit in on Hillary's interview, even after lying to the FBI twice, got nothing in return for that immunity, and Mueller no knocks Cohen, sounds legit....
Code 7 10-42
MouthBQ98
AG
Some liars are more equal than others?
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
Mark your calendars. Today is a turning point. Things are going to get exciting, quickly now.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Mark your calendars. Today is a turning point. Things are going to get exciting, quickly now.
One way or another, this is for sure true. You're going to start seeing moves happen fast now.

Curious to see what Cohen really keeps in his law office that the raid would have uncovered.
aggiehawg
AG
blindey said:

Tailgate88 said:

One way or another, this is for sure true. You're going to start seeing moves happen fast now.

Curious to see what Cohen really keeps in his law office that the raid would have uncovered.
They hit his home and a hotel room he uses too. Not clear if that is in DC or NYC for days he stays in the city?
VaultingChemist
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

So Cheryl Mills gets immunity gets to claim client privilege, and gets to sit in on Hillary's interview, even after lying to the FBI twice, got nothing in return for that immunity, and Mueller no knocks Cohen, sounds legit....
The precedent has been set. Time to raid Perkins Coie, Wilmer Hale, and the lawyers representing the Clinton Foundation.
aggiehawg
AG
VaultingChemist said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The precedent has been set. Time to raid Perkins Coie, Wilmer Hale, and the lawyers representing the Clinton Foundation.
Start with their storage units. You know all of that crap was archived and put into storage long ago.
Mission Velveta
I've followed this thread religiously on an almost daily basis. I appreciate all your interesting discussions and production of actual documents instead of just conjecture. I'm serious, I don't post much but this isn't a troll account from one of our flaming libs.

For the first time ever today, I'm questioning whether I'm on the wrong side of this thing. How on earth did Mueller convince two Trump appointees to join into a conspiracy against him?

In the end, I still believe the DOJ and FBI will end up with some legal issues of their own when this is all over with how they've conducted themselves. But the Trump campaign and the people he surrounded himself with appear to be classic white collar criminals. Not necessary "colluders", but criminals nonetheless.

One of you guys talk me down off the ledge here.

I'll go back to lurking now, and again, I appreciate this thread more than you know. Best on the internet for this topic IMO.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

For the first time ever today, I'm questioning whether I'm on the wrong side of this thing. How on earth did Mueller convince two Trump appointees to join into a conspiracy against him?
Unsure which two appointees to which you are referring. Rosenstein and the new US Attorney for the Southern District?

In Rosenstein's case, self-preservation. Up to his eyeballs in several things. FISA-gate, the termination of Comey as obstruction of justice, secretly enlarging Mueller's jurisdiction for no reason (other than Mueller got his ass in a crack).

I have no idea why the US Attorney went down that path.
backintexas2013
AG
I have said from the beginning that I want everyone that broke the law to get theirs. Right now that isn't happening. That's why I am so against the Trump investigation. Let's go after everyone not just Trump
Mission Velveta
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Unsure which two appointees to which you are referring. Rosenstein and the new US Attorney for the Southern District?

In Rosenstein's case, self-preservation. Up to his eyeballs in several things. FISA-gate, the termination of Comey as obstruction of justice, secretly enlarging Mueller's jurisdiction for no reason (other than Mueller got his ass in a crack).

I have no idea why the US Attorney went down that path.
Yes, those are the two I'm referring to.
First Page Last Page
Page 256 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.