Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,009 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
oysterbayAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Typo ?
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

May? 2017?
Confused.
Day of the month correct ... 1 out of 3 ... sounds like our baseball team.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

19. The first series of those DOJ/FBI document releases will happen tomorrow May 9th, 2017.
What?
Goodlatte is supposed to receive a thousand documents tomorrow from his request list, the first installment from the FBI/DOJ. These are not OIG Report documents, but probably most, perhaps all, will be in the OIG Report.
May? 2017?

Confused.
He made an error. Supposed to be April 9, 2018. Watch the video with Maria Bartiromo, in the beginning there is a headline about Goodlatte receiving 1000 documents tomorrow from DOJ regarding FBI abuse.
aggiehawg
AG
Aaah, okay.

That's often my problem with reading Last Refuge, minor errors that are actually huge in the timeline.
drcrinum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/roger-stone-spoke-with-paul-manafort-says-hes-not-going-to-roll-over-trump

Quote:

Roger Stone spoke with Paul Manafort, says he's not going to 'roll over' on Trump

Former Trump campaign Paul Manafort will not plead guilty, nor will he "roll over" on President Trump, longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone says.

Stone told Miami's local CBS affiliate, CBS4, that he just spoke with Manafort, his former business associate, on Thursday.

"He's feisty and combative and he's not going to plead guilty," Stone told the news outlet. "And he's not going to roll over on this president."...

aggiehawg
AG
The one person I would hope would go away, never to be heard from again, is Roger Stone.

Has dementia and gumball disease. Whatever he thinks, he says.
drcrinum

He certainly thinks something is going to happen tomorrow. He has an inside contact, but...his neck is sticking out awfully far after 2 highly suggestive tweets.
backintexas2013
AG
I just don't see it. I think this drags out until summer
VaultingChemist
AG
drcrinum said:

He certainly thinks something is going to happen tomorrow. He has an inside contact, but...his neck is sticking out awfully far after 2 highly suggestive tweets.

Which scandal will be the focus of the documents released? FISA abuse by the FBI, DOJ, or outside contractors?
It would appear that was the trigger for Horowitz's investigation.
drcrinum

What does this mean?
aggielostinETX
AG
drcrinum said:

What does this mean?

Has a history dealing with corrupt cops...
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

U.S. Attorney John Lausch (Chicago - IL)
Chicago? Oooh!

Please, please, please...................................................TAO is implicated.
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/08/giddy-up-u-s-attorney-john-lausch-assigned-to-document-production/#more-147849

Quote:

Giddy Up ! U.S. Attorney John Lausch Assigned To Document Production

...Mr. Lausch is a Trump appointed U.S. Attorney from outside Washington DC. John Lausch currently heads the Northern District of Illinois which includes Chicago, and this specific U.S. Attorney has extensive experience in complex cases of conspiracy and political corruption; a key skill-set given the issues within the Horowitz/Huber investigation of potential politicization of the FBI and DOJ offices....

FbgTxAg
AG
Would this be the appropriate response?

TexasAggie_02
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

U.S. Attorney John Lausch (Chicago - IL)
Chicago? Oooh!

Please, please, please...................................................TAO is implicated.
I take it that Lausch is going to be the custodian of the most sensitive stuff involving this entire huge investigation. Looking at his background he is a corruption hawk. Has a little RICO experience with drug gangs. This guy would be the perfect candidate to sting Schiff and Swallowswell.

I'm assuming a lot of the documents, at least the fully unredacted ones, will be in a controlled SCIF setting. If they are viewed by appointment, and they could isolate Schiff and Swallowswell and possibly Ted Lieu and throw them one dummy, in their batch too juicey to resist, and they leak it, they'd have them by the balls. It may be underhanded but SFW. They know they are the leakers, this would be a prime time to snare their asses. To steal a line from Sean Connery "That's the Chicago way"
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Who's TAO?
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Who's TAO?
Barry
Code 7 10-42
End Of Message
AG
The Annointed One = TAO = Obama
RoscoePColtrane
Pinche Abogado said:

The Anointed One = TAO = Obama
That Azzhole Obama
FIFY
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

More info. References to grand jury material again.
This forum is part of a TAM football blog. Interesting that Lausch was captain of Harvard's football team.
drcrinum

Sounds like Priestap may doing more than just cooperating with the investigation...perhaps he flipped and changed the color of his hat.
backintexas2013
AG
The media is so excited about Comey's book. I can't believe that people love that worthless sack of ***** Here is a guy that admitted he was gutless and somehow he is going to talk about leadership.
fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

The media is so excited about Comey's book. I can't believe that people love that worthless sack of ***** Here is a guy that admitted he was gutless and somehow he is going to talk about leadership.
I'm still looking for some quality anti-depressants after Hawg told me the possibility of Comey getting immunity. Once she explained how publishers would protect themselves, Comey getting immunity makes perfect sense, I'm very sorry to say.

If that were to happen, I wish there was an impeachment method for Mueller. I guess if Trump fired him for doing that, it would be the same thing.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Wildcat
AG
backintexas2013 said:

They universally blamed him for Hillary's loss right-up until Hillary blamed the Russians and accused Trump of collusion. Now he is some kind of hero. It's the oddest flip in public perception that I have ever witnessed in politics.
BenFiasco14
AG
drcrinum said:

Maybe im just dumb, but what is this supposed to be a photo of? Trump and his Cabinet?
ccatag
AG
drcrinum said:

Incidentally, regarding the above tweet from The Last Refuge, December 2, 2017 is the day we learned about the S&P texting and their removal from Mueller's Team...the day this thread on TexAgs began.

Yes, that is the birth date of this thread. It was on page 13 when I first read it. I was fascinated. It took me several hours to consume (links to articles, threadreaders, supporting information, etc.) up to that point.

I have followed this thread ever since and am so grateful for drcrinum, Roscoe, Hawg, and quite a few others for following this so closely and keeping me current and informed. God Bless you all and thank you all so much!

Tailgate88
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

drcrinum said:

Maybe im just dumb, but what is this supposed to be a photo of? Trump and his Cabinet?
I think so. Seems he has meetings tonight. (Posted by PMC2012 on the Q thread: )

Light public schedule, meetings with the military. Expect more Q posts today
drcrinum
BenFiasco14 said:

drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/his-job-is-done-admiral-mike-rogers-announces-his-retirement/

This iconic photo was taken October 7, 2017 during a staff + military meeting following a dinner at the White House, the day in which Trump made his famous comment: "You guys know what this represents? Maybe it's the calm before the storm."..
backintexas2013
AG
drcrinum said:

Incidentally, regarding the above tweet from The Last Refuge, December 2, 2017 is the day we learned about the S&P texting and their removal from Mueller's Team...the day this thread on TexAgs began.

One of the things that still bothers me is he was removed in the summer but didn't hear about it till December. Wonder why he kept it hush so long? Wonder if Flynn was notified about the dismissal? I am sure it has been discussed but this really bothers me.
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

drcrinum said:

One of the things that still bothers me is he was removed in the summer but didn't hear about it till December. Wonder why he kept it hush so long? Wonder if Flynn was notified about the dismissal? I am sure it has been discussed but this really bothers me.
Likely was part of the reason Contreras was recused and Judge Sullivan made his ruling requiring Mueller to provide all exculpatory evidence to Flynn's lawyers.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
drcrinum said:

backintexas2013 said:

drcrinum said:

Likely was part of the reason Contreras was recused and Judge Sullivan made his ruling requiring Mueller to provide all exculpatory evidence to Flynn's lawyers.

To be completely fair/transparent on this analysis, Judge Sullivan issues that order in every criminal case as a result of the prosecutorial malfeasance in the Ted Stevens case so that he has a specific nexus for holding prosecutors in contempt.

Otherwise agree with your analysis. Strzok and Contreras were "buddies."
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'm still looking for some quality anti-depressants after Hawg told me the possibility of Comey getting immunity. Once she explained how publishers would protect themselves, Comey getting immunity makes perfect sense, I'm very sorry to say.
Last June, when Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Comey was so flippant and almost smug in demeanor, I wondered back then if Comey had an immunity offer on the table. He volunteered such rhetorical touches, suggesting a practiced narrative, (likening the reporters in his driveway to seagulls waiting to be tossed some bread crumbs for instance) I became suspicious. It was widely reported that Comey and Mueller had huddled together several times before Comey's testimony.

Indeed, Comey was even asked by Burr, IIRC, if his testimony had been shaped by Mueller in any way, I presumed in response to those reports. Comey, of course, said it hadn't, but did confirm he was in contact with Mueller.

The only reason it was raised again was because of the very recent news report about George Nader having been granted limited immunity by Mueller. Now that reporting could be wrong and Mueller hasn't given immunity to anyone, opting instead to use plea deals to compel/elicit testimony.

FTR: I don't believe Comey having immunity would protect his publishers from actions for defamation, however. They would have to show some due diligence in trying to ascertain the veracity of his claims. As to potentially publishing classified information from Comey's memos, the publisher has First Amendment protection. Comey would still be on the hook for giving them classified info. The legal jeopardy is on the leaker, not the publisher.

I haven't seen any excerpts of Comey's book anywhere. We'll see what is and what is not in it.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'd wager that Flynn's attorneys were not advised that the primary witness against their client was busted from a Deputy at the highest level of the FBI's counter-intel division down to a file clerk in the Human Resources Department, months before the plea deal was agreed to.

If you follow the Q thread, it was the Flynn plea deal that triggered the release of the Strzok/Page texts from the IG's investigation. (Not saying it came from the IG's office but someone familiar with it and with access to the texts.)
First Page Last Page
Page 255 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.