Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,050 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
coyote68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Search Soros' plane???? Maybe to steal something, but he is one of them..

I would advise Adelson to stay out of Russia.
coyote68
Where did everyone go?

Jail?

Church?

Sleeping?
aggiehawg
AG
Slow day. The Sunday shows were boring.
BenFiasco14
AG
coyote68 said:

Where did everyone go?

Jail?

Church?

Sleeping?
Jail, church, and sleep is my typical Sunday fare, although I'm technically usually in jail Saturday night and out before Sunday's service
coyote68
Sounds like you need a lawyer on retainer.

But your not under investigation by Mueller.

Maybe not!
RoscoePColtrane
This is a little interesting. Seems they are trying to whitewash Mueller's witness' sick background. WaPo deletes an article they ran on Nadar and his sick pedophilia baskground.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29158/washington-post-deletes-article-mueller-witness-ryan-saavedra
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a little interesting. Seems they are trying to whitewash Mueller's witness' sick background. WaPo deletes an article they ran on Nadar and his sick pedophilia baskground.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29158/washington-post-deletes-article-mueller-witness-ryan-saavedra
Don't give made-up leftist propaganda terms validity by using them.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Hhmm. If they had the wrong Nader, they would state that as the reason for deleting the article, wouldn't they?
RoscoePColtrane
Mockingbird is alive and well
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
You lawyers have terms using fruit to describe certain situations.

Sounds like Nader is rotten fruit. Not the kind of person you want your investigation to be associated with. Hard to get legitimate traction with a pedophile.

With libs, sometimes things disappear. Sometime they die mysteriously.
drcrinum

Here, this ought to wake you up. Sounds like Mueller ought to add this lawyer to his team.
Prosperdick
AG
Stormy Daniel's lawyer and the term "pump and dump."
aggiehawg
AG
He sounds like a real piece of work. Sadly, I have known that type of lawyer, although on a far smaller scale. Believe they are brilliant business people and can't fail, most often using OPM. (Other people's money.)
drcrinum

Uh-oh!
Rockdoc
AG
???????
drcrinum
Incidentally, regarding the above tweet from The Last Refuge, December 2, 2017 is the day we learned about the S&P texting and their removal from Mueller's Team...the day this thread on TexAgs began.
oysterbayAG
AG
The Deep State has a lot of slimy lawyers like this guy. That's why Jeff Sessions needs to take his time in order to build iron clad cases against the Deep State Swamp Creatures !
coyote68
I wonder who if anyone is cooperating with the OIG and Huber???
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Incidentally, regarding the above tweet from The Last Refuge, December 2, 2017 is the day we learned about the S&P texting and their removal from Mueller's Team...the day this thread on TexAgs began.
Been a heck of a ride eh boys.... and ma'am. Should this result as most of us have been leaning, his thread should be bronzed.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
coyote68 said:

I wonder who if anyone is cooperating with the OIG and Huber???
Bill Priestap almost certainly, I suspect Lisa Page may be. I'm sure there are underlings we've heard nothing about.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

Uh-oh!

I hope we have a ton of "it's happening" gifs tomorrow. For some reason I bet I'll get let down but I sure hope I'm wrong, the dirt needs to come to light, it's been way overdue.
VaultingChemist
AG
Another thread by The Last Refuge:

whatthehey78
AG
MORE...when there's not enough more...you want more!

...oh...and NOW...as in YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
coyote68
There are like 9 more from Last Refuge.
Prosperdick
AG
Somebody will post the thread when it's done but this part made me think of aggiehawg:

BMX Bandit
How is this possible??? _Meh_ assured us the OIG was not capable of investigating the FBI
aggiehawg
AG
friscodick said:

Somebody will post the thread when it's done but this part made me think of aggiehawg:

So Napolitano was wrong about Huber being in Utah all of this time or he was part of the disinformation team.

If Nap was correct and Huber has been asserting some jurisdiction to this matter in Utah, I'll be damned curious as to what it is.
drcrinum
Here is the threadreader on the The Last Refuge thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983093575784325121.html

I interpret this as a preparatory thread in anticipation of the OIG Report.
Prosperdick
AG
If the OIG is a nothingburger I'll eat my hat.
BMX Bandit
Nap doesn't know anything. He guesses a lot and hopes he's right every now and then
RoscoePColtrane
I just believe that all the DOJ slow rolling of the documents and over the top redacting to the HISC, has to do with trying to keep a lid on what's going on. And Trump with all his tweets about it, is just theater to make the DOJ look nefarious, so not to tip off what's really going on. And the frustration from congress may be real, but a few likely really know what's going on. But it's the only way the DOJ/OIG can control the leaking, by just doing what's been happening. They can't leak what they don't see, and the rest they can just make up and it will have no effect in the end. When you are going after a bunch of crooked lawyers, you can't do it half assed.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

19. The first series of those DOJ/FBI document releases will happen tomorrow May 9th, 2017.
What?
OlAg2001
Long time lurker/reader and just want to say thanks for all the posts keeping us up to date.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

19. The first series of those DOJ/FBI document releases will happen tomorrow May 9th, 2017.
What?
Goodlatte is supposed to receive a thousand documents tomorrow from his request list, the first installment from the FBI/DOJ. These are not OIG Report documents, but probably most, perhaps all, will be in the OIG Report.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

What?
Goodlatte is supposed to receive a thousand documents tomorrow from his request list, the first installment from the FBI/DOJ. These are not OIG Report documents, but probably most, perhaps all, will be in the OIG Report.
May? 2017?

Confused.
First Page Last Page
Page 254 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.