Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,110 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.
Glad Grassley is on it. The reveal in Nunes' memo that Carter Page was surveilled under Title 1 of FISA was the biggest bombshell with many other "bomblets" reaching far and wide.

The assumption that Flynn was incidentally surveilled due to the bug on Kislyak's communications has long been conventional wisdom. But, if the surveillance was actually on Flynn?? Enabled by the two hop standard under Title 1?? A warrant that is now questionable for misrepresentations to the FISC?? Throw in the personal animus of McCabe towards Flynn??
That's a good assumption. I've thought that all of the surveillance on the Trump team was hops from the Page warrant since we learned it was a Title I warrant.

Obama's bunch would have no reservation using that as an excuse of "following the law." The bare minimum, but certainly still corrupt. I hope they all hang.
drcrinum
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-03/16/c_137042049.htm

Remember Robyn Gritz and what McCabe did to her.
GCP12
AG
Sara Carter reported that McCabe will be fired tomorrow. Will post video when it's available
dreyOO
Happy Friday indeed
GCP12
AG
GCP12 said:

Sara Carter reported that McCabe will be fired tomorrow. Will post video when it's available
at 18:20 of this link

RoscoePColtrane
Michael Isikoff to appear tonight on Shannon Bream's show, she's not there Ed Henry is going to take him on tonight
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

GCP12 said:

at 18:20 of this link

Great news and about damn time.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
That's means he won't get his pension by 2 days...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/politics/mccabe-justice-department/index.html
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/974489688106029056.html

Another side note story: Ever hear about Theranos, a failed company in the news lately? Would you believe that it has ties with Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton, several suspect judges and lawyers...the usual crew, which the author refers to as 'the circle of filth'.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Love the clear attempt to deflect from the fact that General Mattis was on the friggin board of directors of Theranos during the time it was commuting massive fraud.

How much did Mattis profit from the Theranos fraud?
RyanAg08
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Love the clear attempt to deflect from the fact that General Mattis was on the friggin board of directors of Theranos during the time it was commuting massive fraud.

How much did Mattis profit from the Theranos fraud?

circumstantial

Or do you have evidence of his hypothetical participation in the fraud?
drcrinum
I won't vouch for Mattis on this one. His hands are dirty as he tried to obtain a DOD contract for Theranos.
MouthBQ98
AG
I'd be curious to know if the board members had any idea that the technical side of the business was unable to actually produce a working process? It's possible the operational side kept them in the dark as they scrambled to come up with something to justify all the BS they'd been selling to investors and customers.

I'd say a look at internal communications would probably reveal the extent of knowledge.
drcrinum
Elizabeth Holmes ran the entire show and often operated in secrecy. You can Google it for articles. Can't help at moment as am on a phone and boarding a plane.
RyanAg08
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I'd be curious to know if the board members had any idea that the technical side of the business was unable to actually produce a working process? It's possible the operational side kept them in the dark as they scrambled to come up with something to justify all the BS they'd been selling to investors and customers.

I'd say a look at internal communications would probably reveal the extent of knowledge.

Board members are not involved in the day-to-day stuff. That's why the apoint the CEO and so on.

Most of their insight into the business comes through governance reporting, which is compiled by management. It could be very easy to conceal stuff from the board.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Did I say he participated in the fraud or did I say he profited from the fraud?

akm91
AG
Start a thread on Theranos separately please. This is for the Mueller investigation/OIG report.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Did I say he participated in the fraud or did I say he profited from the fraud?
Good point. You didn't really say anything
dreyOO
SpreadsheetAg said:

As a human, i have no sympathy for bad guys being punished appropriately.
dreyOO
SpreadsheetAg said:

Appreciate you linking these, so my ire isn't directed your way.

But these types of softy sentiments are what's wrong with the right. Drop the hammer on each and every one of these corrupt *******s. Firing Comey and taking another 10mos to oust someone as morally corrupt as McCabe is no big win. It doesn't build my faith in an organization that has been protecting the Clinton Foundation for years. Firing McCabe is a layup. And there should be a line of people getting their walking papers behind him.

There's a hell of a lot more turnover in POTUS' own hires than in the corrupt agencies.

/cue the "this takes time, we have to be careful and lose the mid-terms" talking points
GCP12
AG
titan
S
GCP12 said:

Hmmm...so even that was a trumped up fraud?

Maybe this will yet prove to be the Watergate for the Democrats-MSM instead of for Trump after all, which is as it should be. That cabal being taken down is long overdue.

aggiehawg
AG
So Peter Strzok was besties with Judge Contreras?? And Page and Strzok discussed whether recusal issues might arise by virtue of Contreras' appointment to the FISC? Months before Contreras was removed from the Flynn case, in which his bestie, Strzok was the interviewing agent and wrote the 302 which was the basis of the charges against Flynn?

(And a reminder, we still haven't seen the Strzok/Page text messages covering the period of Flynn's plea agreement.)

The plot thickens....
Cepe
AG
The more text messages I read between those two give no indication they were in a romantic relationship.
aggiehawg
AG
Cepe said:

The more text messages I read between those two give no indication they were in a romantic relationship.
They might have had a one nighter at some point and just became close because of their secret. But an ongoing affair? Maybe that stuff is being withheld for publication for some reason but agree they don't sound like they were in love.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

So Peter Strzok was besties with Judge Contreras?? And Page and Strzok discussed whether recusal issues might arise by virtue of Contreras' appointment to the FISC? Months before Contreras was removed from the Flynn case, in which his bestie, Strzok was the interviewing agent and wrote the 302 which was the basis of the charges against Flynn?

(And a reminder, we still haven't seen the Strzok/Page text messages covering the period of Flynn's plea agreement.)

The plot thickens....
I don't think the plot is all that thick. Strzok and a group of people related to him effectively tried to run a coup against an elected president.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

The plot thickens....
This is going to make a blockbuster series or movie someday. Real life makes Clancy look like an amatuer
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Strzok and Page texts about the FISA judge are so condemning to DOJ's credibility that the DOJ redacted them in full in records provided to Congress in order to hide their dirty laundry from the committee? Some people are going to be facing some obstruction charges. This will fuel the special counsel appointment now like gasoline.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This is going to make a blockbuster series or movie someday. Real life makes Clancy look like an amatuer
It would have a cast the size of a Cecil B. DeMille movie.
MouthBQ98
AG
No texts that have been deemed to not contain information relevant to business or political discourse have been released. Also, perhaps they were smart enough to keep more intimately personal comms more offline.
policywonk98
AG
This Contreras relationship is one of the biggest reasons DC should be converted to one big Smithsonian museum and the entire federal government shrunk down and divided out throughout the us.

The stakes are too high and way too many social relationships surrounding decision making that should be impartial. This includes law enforcement, intelligence, defense, policymaking, media, etc.

First Page Last Page
Page 217 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.