Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,075 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clock is ticking. Dems win in either house of Congress in 2018 and they can do a lot of damage to the ability to investigate this stuff.
stetson
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Turning up the heat

My god, this is Cloward-Pivin on a criminal level. Overload the incoming opposing administration with so much malfeasance that investigating it taxes their resources and hinders accomplishing their goals.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

My god, this is Cloward-Pivin on a criminal level. Overload the incoming opposing administration with so much malfeasance that investigating it taxes their resources and hinders accomplishing their goals.
But it can also bankrupt the accused.
drcrinum

Well, I hope this is true, but I am not holding my breath, because I think Sessions would make a formal announcement rather than break the news on a late evening cable tv show.
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

Well, I hope this is true, but I am not holding my breath, because I think Sessions would make a formal announcement rather than break the news on a late evening cable tv show.

Sounds like someone told him about my wedgie threat.

Although the remark about Mr Magoo possibly wearing a Dependz has me feeling a little apprehensive. I could do without any Magoo poo.
CrazyDayDuck
As for Missy America and Shannon Bream, I'll quote Lawrence from Office Space.

"Two chicks at the same time."
drcrinum
False alarm from Missy. Sorry I stayed up to watch it.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Isn't this Missy the one that put out that rambling long thread on twitter making all sorts of bizarre reaches on Carter Page making him out to be some type of 007 spook or something? It was hard to take anything it posted after that with anything more than a grain of salt. If it's the same one I'm talking about it came off like something more along the lines of the Q poster than anything, which I personally find to be a huge load of crap someone has found a way to have fun with the bored and gullible.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
OPAG
AG
Look I know we want to see the hammer drop, but this is high level stuff. The hammer needs to drop squarely on the head of the nail.

These are warfare tactics here. The left is having to run out it's gambit of false flags and disinformation.

Two things I am completely convinced of in all this:

1. Trump never colluded with the Russians in anyway. The guy is an American to the core. He really had nothing personal to gain for running for office, in fact the opposite is true.

2. Obama/Clinton are corrupt. Obama is treasonous to the US, every thing he did was to break down the traditional US culture and bring us into a Global cabal. He weakened us at every possible turn bringing division and animus when ever he could. A professional liar.

Hillary is just plain corrupt. Greedy for power and money a true Jezebel. And the swamp of this corruption runs extremely deep and has been backed by a cabal of elite and powerful rich.

Let Mueller run his game, it is clear that if he is really a black hat, he is running on desperation now. Every time there is some leak from this, the leftist MSM goes "Oh we got ya now Trump" and every time it turns out to be either a nothing burger or something that actually incriminates Obama/Hillary.

In the mean time, brick by brick, quietly under ground there is a volcano that is building pressure that is about to explode. The Dems know it, they are desperate, there only hope is to keep the public deluded.

That is where Q comes in. The timing has to be right. Pull the trigger too soon and this could go awry in the court of a some what drugged and dis interested public.

You have about 30% of the pop that knows clearly what is going on. You have about 20% that are progressive libs who will resist no matter what comes out. They are in the swamp as well.

You have about 40% of the pop that is in between and that is not really all that aware of what is going on. That is the key battle those 40%, you have to bring them along and then when the volcano blows they are not blown away. They are won over.

Very strategic times, perilous indeed. 2 Timothy 3.

"only one thing is important!"
GCP12
AG
FbgTxAg
AG
GCP12 said:

Who is this masked crusader Sessions has been "interviewing" who is not a Washington D.C. swamp-rat but is so highly qualified? Pray tell.
oysterbayAG
AG
Retired Federal Judge, Maryann Trump Barry !
claym711
AG
This reads like one of your old Fran option offense defenses.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Isn't this Missy the one that put out that rambling long thread on twitter making all sorts of bizarre reaches on Carter Page making him out to be some type of 007 spook or something? It was hard to take anything it posted after that with anything more than a grain of salt. If it's the same one I'm talking about it came off like something more along the lines of the Q poster than anything, which I personally find to be a huge load of crap someone has found a way to have fun with the bored and gullible.
No, it's a very factual thread about Page. It includes all the letters/emails he wrote to the OSCE, Comey, Rosenstein, the DOJ, the Senate Intel Comm, the HPSIC, Mueller, and his testimony before the HPSIC, plus what has been written about him in the MSM like the Isikoff article, plus interviews, bio, his military history, his FBI informant history, etc. It's really quite impressive and well documented. The full thread is now available on threadreader -- the original posted on our thread only had 98 tweets, the one below contains the full 129 tweets:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/961474681281814528.html

Page definitely had some type of relationship with the CIA, probably when he was at the Pentagon in the mid 90s or when he was with military intelligence in Morocco in the late 90s, and he still carries a second special 'secret' passport as revealed in his HPSIC testimony. He also stated in his letter to Comey: "Having interacted with members of the U.S. intelligence community including the FBI and CIA for many decades,..."

drcrinum

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/07/poisoned-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-close-consultant-linked/

Quote:

Poisoned Russian spy Sergei Skripal was close to consultant who was linked to the Trump dossier

A security consultant who has worked for the company that compiled the controversial dossier on Donald Trump was close to the Russian double agent poisoned last weekend, it has been claimed.

The consultant, who The Telegraph is declining to identify, lived close to Col Skripal and is understood to have known him for some time.

Col Skripal, who is in intensive care and fighting for his life after an assassination attempt on Sunday, was recruited by MI6 when he worked for the British embassy in Estonia, according to the FSB, the Russian intelligence agency....

The rest of the article in paywalled.
(There was an earlier erroneous report that Skripal had died.)
RoscoePColtrane
SO the official Democratic pushback on a second special council, is that the republicans have failed to point to any specific statute or criminal violation is present to justify it?

They have to be officially smoking crack...... Where was this question when Mueller was being appointed? Or how about now? Can't name a statute, or Crime by the POTUS? Shut it down right now then.

The left are so far off the reservation on reality it's mind boggling.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Skripal was in a Russian prison from 2006-2010 and hasn't been back to Russia since the prisoner swap, but he would have known about Trump in Moscow in 2013? Carter Page in Moscow in 2016? Gubarev running a hacking center in 2016?

Not buying it.
FriscoKid
AG
jjeffers1 said:

GCP12 said:

Who is this masked crusader Sessions has been "interviewing" who is not a Washington D.C. swamp-rat but is so highly qualified? Pray tell.

Gowdy?
GCP12
AG
Timeline would definitely line up with Gowdy's retirement
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Skripal was in a Russian prison from 2006-2010 and hasn't been back to Russia since the prisoner swap, but he would have known about Trump in Moscow in 2013? Carter Page in Moscow in 2016? Gubarev running a hacking center in 2016?

Not buying it.
I think he was more of a threat to the U1 deal than anything Trump. Media trying to tie him to the Steel Deal is absurd
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Not buying it.
I think he was more of a threat to the U1 deal than anything Trump. Media trying to tie him to the Steel Deal is absurd
But he was in prison when the U1 deal went down and had been for a few years.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Not buying it.
The Guardian doesn't think so either:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/06/sergei-skripal-does-revenge-for-treason-lie-behind-harm-to-ex-spy

I don't know why The Telegraph would post that other than apparently Skripal was a friend of Steele or his partner Burrows.
fasthorse05
You know, reading the Threadreaderapp regarding the Hillary spectacle of the spy swap was infuriating (as is most things I read about her).

However, since our government was so busy listening in on General Flynn's calls with Kisylak, and anyone else they could find, I wonder if there was anyone doing their job at the NSA/CIA/FBI when Hillary was chatting with all of her "contacts" in Russia, England, and anywhere else, during the Great Spy Swap, that literally delivered nothing to the Americans?

The more I learn about her time at State, it's little wonder she didn't have time to do address her duties. Candidly, she appears to have been so busy scheming, that she may not have actually known about our ambassador getting murdered on September 11th in Libya!!!
backintexas2013
AG
I wonder when we are going to get some more Pete the Cheat texts. We are due another batch.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I wonder when we are going to get some more Pete the Cheat texts. We are due another batch.
When the IG report comes out. He has the texts that the FBI claimed were missing.
drcrinum

https://www.docdroid.net/6raIzyW/usa-v-manafort-gates-1-16-18-public.pdf

Court document from preliminary hearing of Mueller's case against Manafort & Gates. Show how ridiculously expensive it is when the government goes against you in such a situation. The defense has to parse 590,000 documents, and more seem to be dropping all the time, not to mention multiple electronic devices which I assume means e-mail contents.
scottimus
AG
Just heard Catherine Herridge on the Radio:

Quote:

Mueller has been looking into Nader and UAE personnel since last September. Nader was one of the names unmasked by Susan Rice during the transition period.

Susan Rice requested names of Americans from two meetings with UAE people including a crown prince and Jared Kushner. Rice stated the Trump campaign was engaging in nefarious back channel connections and for the purposes of National Security it was imperative for them to know. She new exactly which meetings, locations, and personnel to unmask. All of which happened within a 3 week period Why was the National Security Adviser actively searching for names of meetings at Trump tower during the transition period for activity that is completely normal and in fact necessary?

I would say to set up the Special Counsel and frame the incoming administration.
aggiehawg
AG
Rolling barrage approach. Bury them with documents, including copies of everything they took from Manafort's home and office. Plus there will likely be a ton of duplicates. That just happens in document intensive cases.
drcrinum
scottimus said:

Quote:

Mueller has been looking into Nader and UAE personnel since last September. Nader was one of the names unmasked by Susan Rice during the transition period.

Susan Rice requested names of Americans from two meetings with UAE people including a crown prince and Jared Kushner. Rice stated the Trump campaign was engaging in nefarious back channel connections and for the purposes of National Security it was imperative for them to know. She new exactly which meetings, locations, and personnel to unmask. All of which happened within a 3 week period Why was the National Security Adviser actively searching for names of meetings at Trump tower during the transition period for activity that is completely normal and in fact necessary?

I would say to set up the Special Counsel and frame the incoming administration.
Must be something about the UAE, probably HUMINT as well as SIGINT. Here is another Mueller probe that ties in with the UAE:

Quote:

Erik Prince, founder of the private security firm Blackwater, met with a Russian official close to Russian President Vladimir Putin in Jan. 2017 to set up a channel so the Trump administration could discuss future relations between the two countries. The meeting was a chance encounter not a planned discussion, Prince later described to congressional investigators.

The meeting with Kirill Dmitriev, the head of a Russian government-controlled wealth fund, was an unimportant encounter that happened while he was meeting with officials from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Prince said to legislators. The UAE officials suggested he visit the hotel bar and meet Dmitriev, Prince told the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence in 2017.

"At the end, one of the entourage says, 'Hey, by the way, there's this Russian guy [who] we've dealt with in the past. He's here also to see someone from the Emirati delegation. And you should meet him, he'd be an interesting guy for you to know, since you're doing a lot in the oil and gas and mineral space,'" he said at the time.

Ellis Wyatt
scottimus said:

Quote:

The depth of Obama's corruption is tremendous. Insurance policy indeed. And they're sticking to the Alinsky playbook.
RoscoePColtrane
If you need a laugh listen to this Dem flack try and oppose the Second Special Counsel. The mental gymnastics on this are absurd...

"Last I checked Obama is no longer POTUS, and this all happened a long time ago."

Code 7 10-42
Bulldog73
AG
A really interesting read on the Obama admin, the press, especially Adam Entous, the New Yorker writer chosen to carry Democrat Russiagate water including the Seychelles meeting. Apparently the Russiagate protocol was developed when Obama was spying on Congress and Israeli figures, and is still being employed today.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/256899/left-right-russiagate

Take a few minutes- its worth it.
Prosperdick
AG
Bulldog73 said:

A really interesting read on the Obama admin, the press, especially Adam Entous, the New Yorker writer chosen to carry Democrat Russiagate water including the Seychelles meeting. Apparently the Russiagate protocol was developed when Obama was spying on Congress and Israeli figures, and is still being employed today.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/256899/left-right-russiagate

Take a few minutes- its worth it.
Best part IMO:

Quote:

The same process of weaponizing foreign-intelligence collection for domestic political purposes that the Obama administration road-tested during the Iran-deal fight was used to manufacture Russiagate and get it to market. Except instead of keeping a close hold of the identities of those swept up during "incidental collection" of U.S. persons, departing Obama White House officials leaked the names to friendly reporters.

Leaking classified intelligence is a felony, which means that Obama officials, many in the intelligence community, who leaked the names of Americans whose communications were intercepted to the press, were breaking the law. A crucial concern, then, was the trustworthiness of the intermediaries chosen to publish classified intelligence. It is to those intermediaries that anyone seeking to understand how the press became an instrument of the U.S. intelligence bureaucracy's information war must now turn.
oneeyedag
Bless his little beta heart.

But, but, but; but he knows his team is in deep doodoo.
techno-ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rolling barrage approach. Bury them with documents, including copies of everything they took from Manafort's home and office. Plus there will likely be a ton of duplicates. That just happens in document intensive cases.
Couple of high end document scanners with OCR software, and in 2-3 weeks it'll all be searchable text. It's expensive, labor intensive, and a pain. But can be done. I've heard there are companies that $pecialize in it.
First Page Last Page
Page 211 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.