Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,440,430 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by nortex97
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

The Last Refuge: ... Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker, Bill Priestap, Bruce Ohr and likely Nellie Ohr, have cut some kind of deal with the IG for process leniency in exchange for cooperation....
Works for me ... I want the bigger fish.
stetson
AG
boulderaggie said:

They always eat their own.
As this house of cards tumbles, it will be like watching the Donner Party caught in a blizzard.
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

The Last Refuge: ... Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker, Bill Priestap, Bruce Ohr and likely Nellie Ohr, have cut some kind of deal with the IG for process leniency in exchange for cooperation....
Works for me ... I want the bigger fish.
Yep Comey, Clapper, and Brennan, in club fed would do nicely, likely McCabe as well.

Financially ruin the Clintons and Obamas and call it a day.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
texrover91 said:

Who was that lawyer? Can't remember what cases he had seen but wasn't he a govt attorney (fed)?

Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. and they eventually ruled it a suicide but where have we seen that before. He was a federal prosecutor who handled mostly immigration-related cases and speculation was he was poking around the Awan's and their visa's.

Could all be just a coincidence but a bright young man who it seemed was doing really well suddenly kills himself apparently by the ocean....sounds fishy (no pun intended).
dreyOO
Damn! This is getting good.
drcrinum

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/why-susan-rice-wrote-an-email-to-herself.php

Quote:

...In my opinion, the important part of the email is not the paragraph that purports to exonerate Obama, but the paragraphs that follow:
Quote:

From a national security perspective, however, President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia.
The next paragraph of the email remains classified and has been redacted. The email concludes:
Quote:

The President asked Comey to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team. Comey said he would.
Why did Susan Rice send herself an email purporting to document this part of the meeting? Because she was C'ing her own A....

Susan Rice is far from the brightest bulb on the tree, but she was well aware that by concealing facts ostensibly relating to national security from her counterpart in the new administration General Michael Flynn she was, at a minimum, violating longstanding civic norms. If she actually lied to Flynn, she could have been accused of much worse. So Rice wanted to be able to retrieve her email, if she found herself in a sticky situation, and tell the world that she hid relevant facts about Russia from the new administration on Barack Obama's orders.

What were the secrets that Obama wanted to keep from the new administration? We can easily surmise that the fact that the Steele memo was paid for by the Democratic Party; that the FBI had to some degree collaborated with Steele; that the Clinton campaign had fed some of the fake news in the dossier to Steele; and that Comey's FBI had used Steele's fabrications as the basis for FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign were among the facts that Obama and his minions didn't want Michael Flynn and Donald Trump to know. Susan Rice, we can infer, was told to keep these secrets, and if anyone ever asked why she had failed to disclose them to Michael Flynn and others on Trump's team, or even lied to those people, she would have the defense that President Obama ordered her to do it....

We don't know what was in the redacted paragraph, but the above argument makes sense. She wasn't throwing Obama under the bus per se...she was covering her own A.

dreyOO
I'm good with all that EXCEPT I want HRC indicted and cuffed. That should be her legacy. Slick Willie too if the clinton foundation is exposed.
Rockdoc
AG
Dumb question, but how will the IG report be rolled out? Who will it be presented to officially? I'm assuming the AG will immediately take action with calling for a grand jury (wishful thinking).
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Yeah that would definitely change a lot of dynamics as far as conflict if he did taint the evidense. Mueller could be in a real pinch
Well, I was heading more in the direction that Strzok was the reason Mueller terminated the Virginia GJ and took the matter to the DC GJ to abate the Strzok problem.

And boy-oh-boy! If that happened, Mueller is in a world of crap. Shows he knew the evidence against Flynn was compromised...very early on in his investigation. As in prosecutorial misconduct level world of crap.

Yet another piece of speculation that makes my spidey senses believe Mueller ain't no white hat. Gray hat at best. (By that I mean, he's convinced himself of Flynn's guilt and thinks he can overcome defects in the evidence in the name of justice. Not unusual for career prosecutors.)
Anyone else think that Mueller is being given rope to hang himself with?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

We don't know what was in the redacted paragraph, but the above argument makes sense. She wasn't throwing Obama under the bus per se...she was covering her own A.
Nuremberg defense?

Obama must be furious she threw him under the bus like that after Trump was sworn in.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
dreyOO said:

I'm good with all that EXCEPT I want HRC indicted and cuffed. That should be her legacy. Slick Willie too if the clinton foundation is exposed.
Clinton will never see a the inside of a jail cell. So I stand by my original
Code 7 10-42
chach
AG
Quote:

Clinton will never see a the inside of a jail cell. So I stand by my original
Are you saying she won't be convicted or that she'll get a slap on the wrist or that she'll kill herself before it comes to that?
drcrinum

Quote:

Demoted DOJ Anti-Trump Prosecutor Bruce Ohr Hid Wife's Fusion GPS Cash From Ethics Filings & Officials

For 2014 and 2015, Bruce Ohr disclosed on ethics forms that his wife was an "independent contractor" earning consulting fees. In 2016, she added a new employer who paid her a "salary," but listed it vaguely as "cyberthreat analyst," and did not say the name of the company.

Cyberthreat analyst. lol

Edit: Actually it's a big deal that he was evasive and did not fill out the report in the manner required. Read a detailed article here:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/14/exclusive-doj-official-bruce-ohr-hid-wifes-fusion-gps-payments-from-ethics-officials/

Rapier108
Pencil Neck is running around tonight claiming he has ample evidence to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/adam-schiff-there-is-ample-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/ar-BBJ8Sdt
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Demoted DOJ Anti-Trump Prosecutor Bruce Ohr Hid Wife's Fusion GPS Cash From Ethics Filings & Officials

For 2014 and 2015, Bruce Ohr disclosed on ethics forms that his wife was an "independent contractor" earning consulting fees. In 2016, she added a new employer who paid her a "salary," but listed it vaguely as "cyberthreat analyst," and did not say the name of the company.

Cyberthreat analyst. lol

Before we get any true pundit haters. It's a daily caller report

drcrinum
We are on the same tract.
chach
AG
Quote:

Pencil Neck is running around tonight claiming he has ample evidence to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia.
I can't wait to see this piece of **** go down in flames. I'll bet he cries like a little ***** when he's rounded up.
drcrinum
Rapier108 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/adam-schiff-there-is-ample-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/ar-BBJ8Sdt

I'd say there is better than a 50:50 chance we will never see the Schiff Memo.
RoscoePColtrane
Rapier108 said:

Schiff said there is evidence heard by the committee behind closed doors that he can't talk about publicly because it remains classified. But he said there is plenty of evidence of collusion that has been reported publicly, including:

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about talking in April 2016 to a professor with close ties to the Kremlin who told Papadopoulos that Moscow had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. The professor told him about thousands of emails the Russians had from the Clinton campaign. How is this remotely collusion?

Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort met with a Russian attorney at Trump Tower in June 2016 after being promised "dirt" on Clinton. The campaign later communicated to meeting organizers that they were disappointed they didn't get what they were promised. Ok once again received nothing, all the girl wanted to do is talk about the Magnitsky Act

In July 2017, the president and White House advisers put together a misleading statement about the nature of the Trump Tower meeting, saying that it was for the purpose of discussing Russian adoptions. No that's describing exactly what happened at the meeting

The Trump campaign knew through Papadopoulos that the Russians had obtained thousands of emails from the Clinton campaign. Then-candidate Trump publicly asked the Russians in July 2016 to hack Clinton and find her "30,000 emails that are missing" from the personal email server she used while secretary of State. WikiLeaks began posting emails from the Clinton campaign in October, just weeks before the November election. Well dummy it's going to be hard to hack a server that was already bleach bitted and in the custody of the FBI. And Wikileaks started posting Podesta emails in October, they had been posting the Clinton emails back in March 2016. The initial dump was from a FOIA archive.

Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn held secret conversations with Russian officials in December 2016 during the presidential transition period, promising to undermine sanctions imposed against Russia by the Obama administration for meddling in the U.S. election. Flynn pleaded guilty late last year to lying to the FBI about those conversations. This is BS he was doing his job as National Security advisor on the transition team. And whether or not he lied is up for question still you stupid idiot.

"All of this is evidence of collusion," said Schiff, a former federal prosecutor. "Now, I've never said that there was proof beyond a reasonable doubt. That's for Bob Mueller to decide. But to say there's no evidence of collusion, you'd have to ignore all this." And here is his backdoor safety net when the IG report blows up in his face and he's exposed as the lying POS he is. He will fall back on this phrase.

He fails to even mention that he himself was seeking dirt on Trump himself from what he thought were Russians. Not to mention the "dossier" as they like to call it, bought and paid for by Clinton and the DNC. Not to mention the FBI and the DOJ being in coordination of all of it, and the long list of people that are going to jail fairly soon.

Adam Schiff is a sociopathic liar of the highest regard. He will stand in front of a camera and lie his ass off and never blink, which is very creepy when you watch it. His eyes bug out and he stands there and lies with ease.

Here he is this weekend on all the Sunday shows

Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
chach said:

Quote:

I can't wait to see this piece of **** go down in flames. I'll bet he cries like a little ***** when he's rounded up.

I bet he will sound like the fat inmate the first night in The Shawshank Redemption "there's been a mistake, I'm not supposed to be here!"
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Yates also said her decision to notify the White House counsel had been discussed "at great length." According to her testimony: "Certainly leading up to our notification on the 26th, it was a topic of a whole lot of discussion in DOJ and with other members of the intel community."
I just bet it was. Questions like: "Do we expose the FISA warrant(s) by going after Flynn?" "Will we get some brownie points with the Trump administration so we can keep our phony baloney jobs for long enough to get Trump"? And likely a few others.

Except they had already been outflanked by Mike Rogers and also Horowitz. Once Trump won, the strategy was stall and delay, go all in on a what they hoped would be some real collusion with Russia and hope they can drop some nuclear bomb or weapon of mass destruction before they are defeated by overwhelming force. Kind of like Germany in WW2.

They played their hand and everyone is now beginning to do the CYA dance. Others are flipping. There 'all in play' on Trump Russian collusion to develop that WMD or Nuc never materialized. They, like Germany is toast. The only thing they can hope to do which is bit scare y is try to start a war or stir up violence in the US hoping it leads to a civil war!
dreyOO
Agreed. But i still want her cuffed and booked. Then she cop a plea and leave in disgrace
OPAG
AG
Quote:

So if it is so clear-cut, will we finally see actual arrests or at the very least, please, a lasting end to political careers--- forced retirements for good to write memoirs?

Yes, IF, the above scenario is not successful.

I had not read Schiff's comments when I wrote what I said just above this. This is their final play, their 'Battle of the Bulge". There just is no substance behind it and now anyone who really wants to know the truth does.

They know Trump has not colluded with Putin and Russia. Trump is the most pro American president we have had since J K, Polk. LOL. Trump is more pro American then Reagan. He is sure the most pro middle class working US president in our history. This idea that he is being manipulate or a influenced by Russia is like really really dumb, for real.

Yet Titan, believe it or not, I know there is a God and He is not some out there life force.and believe it or not he talks and is engaged. He has a Son and that Son has a name Jesus Christ.

Jesus himself gave us an outline of how things would be as we come to the end of the age, the beginning or which was marked by the restoration of a nation called Isreal that even resurrected it's language. "When the Fig tree blossomed' is what Jesus said in Matt 24:32 The 'fig tree' is symbolic and figurative language of the nation of Israel. Yet when ever God moves he will speak to his prophets, (servants) about it.

Amos 3:7

Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

And yes this include the New Covenant. Ephesians 4:11. The vast majority of the book of Revelation is foretelling the future. In fact about 1/3 of scripture if not more was 'prophetic' when it was written. My point.

God is very much involved with every thing that is happening. He is both moving and speaking and this is all part of the final count down to his return.

Here is scripture that fits our present scenario very well. It is one of many 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Here is specifically verse 11,12. It fits our scenario here very well.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And for those who want to 'separate "religion" from politics, I would say that this is impossible, It's impossible practically and it is impossible in reality. Our cultures rule of law, government and moral ethics was heavily influenced by the 'religious' aspects or in our case as a nation, THE BIBLE and ten commandments specifically. All the morality of any culture is heavily influenced be their belief about God.

Just because you do not believe in God does not give you the right to force your interpretation of the constituation upon us. This nation was not a founded on a separation of God and politics. Quite the opposite is true and that was from the very beginning when George Washington, the father of our nation. said, "So help me God".

RoscoePColtrane
Looks like Lt Gen Paul M. Nakasone has been nominated to replace Adm Rogers as the NSA Chief. He has also been nominated for his 4th Star as well. He's currently the commander of United States Cyber Command's Joint Task Force-ARES.

The entire country owes a kings ransom to Adm Mike Rogers for saving our country from the Marxist Obama regime. He put his own career and well being in jeopardy to protect the country and its president elect, when he took it upon his own to warn Pres Elect Donald Trump that barry was spying on him and his campaign.
Code 7 10-42
MetoliusAg
RoscoePColtrane said:

Looks like Lt Gen Paul M. Nakasone has been nominated to replace Adm Rogers as the NSA Chief. He has also been nominated for his 4th Star as well. He's currently the commander of United States Cyber Command's Joint Task Force-ARES.

The entire country owes a kings ransom to Adm Mike Rogers for saving our country from the Marxist Obama regime. He put his own career and well being in jeopardy to protect the country and its president elect, when he took it upon his own to warn Pres Elect Donald Trump that barry was spying on him and his campaign.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

True, and quite frankly if this goes from a guilty plea to a stipulated dismissal or a dismissal by the Court, Mueller will have to go public with how the fish jumped off the hook. Otherwise, his office will be viewed as utterly incompetent.

Or corrupt or both!
OPAG
AG
Quote:

ETA: Remember there was a grand jury in Virginia considering the Flynn matter but Mueller convened a second grand jury in DC and took jurisdiction of the Flynn case to that grand jury.)

Hmmmm, WOW, Why? that has a very swampy smell to it yes?
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Well, I was heading more in the direction that Strzok was the reason Mueller terminated the Virginia GJ and took the matter to the DC GJ to abate the Strzok problem.

And boy-oh-boy! If that happened, Mueller is in a world of crap. Shows he knew the evidence against Flynn was compromised...very early on in his investigation. As in prosecutorial misconduct level world of crap.

Yet another piece of speculation that makes my spidey senses believe Mueller ain't no white hat. Gray hat at best. (By that I mean, he's convinced himself of Flynn's guilt and thinks he can overcome defects in the evidence in the name of justice. Not unusual for career prosecutors.)

You answered my query, here, I had not read it yet. Sorry.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
HeardAboutPerio
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/964031872811454464#

Evidently I suck at linking tweets. The whole thread is up
oysterbayAG
AG
It will be hilarious beyond belief, if Flynn gets off and Manafort wins his lawsuit against Mueller and the dopey Popidopilous is left twisting in the wind !
BMX Bandit
It will be interesting to see what happens to Flynn, but Manafort is as likely to win his suit against Mueller as Hillary is to be sworn into being president
Just an Ag
AG
dreyOO said:

Agreed. But i still want her cuffed and booked. Then she cop a plea and leave in disgrace
There has to be convictions, for history to record, at the highest levels. It's a requirement.
DeWrecking Crew
So it looks like it was a forced recusal, things are starting to come together, if the same judge who granted the Title 1 was also the judge on the Flynn plea, and that same judge was also who extended the warrant and was then subsequently forced into recusal meaning he didn't recuse himself, that was really the last piece of the puzzle wasn't it? A corrupted judge makes this whole thing come together quite nicely.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/15/general-mike-flynn-rudolph-contreras-and-the-increasingly-sketchy-fisa-application/
First Page Last Page
Page 176 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.