Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,441,803 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

drcrinum said:

Hillary also had personally owned desktop computers in the SCIF. That would make it easy to transfer classified material, wouldn't it?

yup. No foreign devices are allowed in a SCIF. Period. SIL that works for DoD in highly controlled facility is continually shocked at what we are finding out about HRC.
At which point does enough evidence accrue to support the contention that she did this on purpose so she could be hacked or using her server to sell state secrets??

Is anybody really buying the "Hillary is dumber than a box of rocks," narrative??
lol, the options are:

• She's too stupid to handle classified information, operate email, and use a printer

-OR-
  • She's deliberately flaunting the law to serve her own, and other interests, that are against the best interests of the US.

Really doesn't matter which answer you pick, either one means she is unfit for office.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
Susan Rice has some explaining to do

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
BQ78
AG
Oh they did it by the book that Obama gave them. That memo screams CYA.
VaultingChemist
AG
That email looks like a nice piece of fiction.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
VaultingChemist said:

Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG
It's the "by the book" paragraph that seems fishy as hell.
aggiehawg
AG
Wasn't it January 6th, the day after this purported meeting that Comey went to Trump Tower to brief President Elect Trump and had the one on one about the dossier? And then and there claims he decided to "chronicle" all of his interactions with Trump?

Hhmm, Was Susan Rice in the habit of emailing herself? Was Comey reporting back to Obama as requested??

Interesting.
drcrinum
I still think that Deripaska was likely one of Steele's sources for the dossier -- one of the unnamed sources identified with a capital letter in the dossier. (On a phone and can't link.) Deripaska would have been knowledgable about many of Manafort's prior activities in the Ukraine.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
G Martin 87
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I'm completely on board with the theory that her entire network was set up so that it could be hacked. It is by far what makes the most sense.
There's no way to read that server timeline and come to any alternative conclusion. Simple negligence doesn't explain it.
titan
S

How interesting. Such close contacts and discussions even as leaves the WH. It does seem to tie in with Obama's `shadow admin' - idea that at his house would be his family and even types like Jarrett and others.
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

Wasn't it January 6th, the day after this purported meeting that Comey went to Trump Tower to brief President Elecet Trump and had the one on one about the dossier? And then and there claims he decided to "chronicle" all of his interactions with Trump?

Hhmm, Was Susan Rice in the habit of emailing herself? Was Comey reporting back to Obama as requested??

Interesting.
Rice is such a liar she even lies to herself via email.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
RoscoePColtrane
Remember when Comey said "under oath" how many times he's had a meeting with Obama in the Oval Office? Rice states the conversation with Comey & Yates took place "in the Oval Office." Comey denied ever meeting Obama more than 2x in his tenure, and never after 2016 under oath! Rice says Oval meeting w/ Comey, Yates, Rice, Biden & Obama took place on January 5th 2017. The very next day as Ms Hawg noted, is when Comey took Trump aside and gave Trump the Steele Garbage in a meeting Comey admitted was made by "the IC leadership." This possibly puts Obama in middle of Obamagate.

Seems like Comey suffers from the Clapper Syndrome. Comey said he provided all "relevant information" to the Committee, then misled them by hiding/omitting the January 5th, 2017 meeting, and not to mention the many other meetings he had with Obama (exposed in the Page/Strzok texts about updating Comey to keep Obama informed). His lawyerly use of the word "alone" doesn't save him from that separate act of perjury.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013
AG
Damn this is getting great.
mrad85
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Just like most criminals, they tend to get cute and trip themselves up This was cya that missed badly imo
GCP12
AG
Wictor thinks Rice did this to take out Obama
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/963178377921290240.html
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
RoscoePColtrane said:

VaultingChemist said:

Look who was CC'd on this email to herself

Curtis R. Ried - Foreign Service Officer at U.S. Department of State

He is a holdover that is still in place, I hope that Grassley is looking into him as well.

Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
TexasAggie_02 said:

aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

drcrinum said:

Hillary also had personally owned desktop computers in the SCIF. That would make it easy to transfer classified material, wouldn't it?

yup. No foreign devices are allowed in a SCIF. Period. SIL that works for DoD in highly controlled facility is continually shocked at what we are finding out about HRC.
At which point does enough evidence accrue to support the contention that she did this on purpose so she could be hacked or using her server to sell state secrets??

Is anybody really buying the "Hillary is dumber than a box of rocks," narrative??
lol, the options are:

• She's too stupid to handle classified information, operate email, and use a printer

-OR-
  • She's deliberately flaunting the law to serve her own, and other interests, that are against the best interests of the US.

Really doesn't matter which answer you pick, either one means she is unfit for office.

And that she committed a felony
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

General Flynn may not have. That is, if the accusations that McCabe altered the 302s (witness testimony) are correct.
aggiehawg
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

drcrinum said:

lol, the options are:

-OR-

Yes. Have to confess I have to giggle thinking about how that conversation went down.

Typical Clintonista: "Madame Secretary, you can not know about any of this. You have to play dumb."

Hillary: "Let me get this straight, I am running for President and you want me to play like I'm that stupid I don't even know what goes on in my own home?? Is that your <pttttewey> advice?"

Clintonista: "Do you want to stay out of federal prison? Or live the rest of your life in Russia or North Korea? Maybe go join Assange in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London??"

Hillary: "F*** me. Okay, I'm an idiot, it is."
mrad85
AG
FWIW
The Rice email was covered on Fox. The only thing that wasn't addressed was the time line of meetings.
FbgTxAg
AG
Help me out here - Mike Flynn has "pled" guilty to lying to the FBI - and that sentencing has been delayed.

Now there is smoke that he didn't lie, and some saying maybe some 302's were altered.

Let's take that option off of the table for a minute.

What other some other reasons he would possibly plead guilty to something he didn't do?
BearJew13
AG
jjeffers1 said:

Help me out here - Mike Flynn has "pled" guilty to lying to the FBI - and that sentencing has been delayed.

Now there is smoke that he didn't lie, and some saying maybe some 302's were altered.

What other some other reasons he would possibly plead guilty to something he didn't do?

My feeling is it has to do with prosecutorial discretion based upon the initial impression of the interviewing FBI agents that he was not intentionally trying to lie, yet higher ups chose to nail him on a technicality. A technicality given greater evidence by amended 302's? Not sure if that makes sense, just spitballing.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Just wanting it to go away/move on with life.

Humans are humans and react how they do to federal prosecution.
oysterbayAG
AG
Remember in " Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid " when they are being chased by a persistent posse of hard riders and Butch said to Sundance " Who are those guys " Well those guys are now the hard riding posse of Chuck Grassley and his staff. Grassley and his group are obviously the heavy hitters that are eventually going to take down the Clinton / Obama Hole-in-the-Wall Gang ! It's going to be all over but the cryin'
RoscoePColtrane
jjeffers1 said:

They bankrupted him, his attorney's were unable to keep up when he's broke. They were after his entire family and he knew he would never see a jail cell, they couldn't flip him so the burned u all his resources to fight with. It's what they do when they don't have a solid case.
Code 7 10-42
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

jjeffers1 said:

They bankrupted him, his attorney's were unable to keep up when he's broke. They were after his entire family and he knew he would never see a jail cell, they couldn't flip him so the burned u all his resources to fight with. It's what they do when they don't have a solid case.
Ok, but how does that mesh with the "white hats" theory?
RoscoePColtrane
jjeffers1 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

jjeffers1 said:

Ok, but how does that mesh with the "white hats" theory?
White Hats theory? Which one there's only about 40 or 50 floating around
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

This may have already been mentioned, but assuming Clinton made her computer "available" for hacking on purpose, then it has to be part of the $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. Meaning "yes, we'll give you dollars for the uranium, but we'll give you XXX dollars for access to Dalily Briefings, etc..

If so, that makes more sense to me than anything. Once again, it all comes back to money for the Clintons. Which I'm sure a lot of that money was spread around!
titan
S

Quote:

This may have already been mentioned, but assuming Clinton made her computer "available" for hacking on purpose, then it has to be part of the $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. Meaning "yes, we'll give you dollars for the uranium, but we'll give you XXX dollars for access to Dalily Briefings, etc..

If so, that makes more sense to me than anything. Once again, it all comes back to money for the Clintons. Which I'm sure a lot of that money was spread around!
That Does Make Sense! In return for dollars, Hillary puts information where China and Russia can get it easily but all involved sort of have a cover. It also fits the pattern of the collusion allegations because Left instinctively accuses others of what it is doing itself--- either by projection, or as some kind of weird mental game.

So what better way to hide what doing than wild accusations of exactly that, but aimed at the opposite party?

We saw it done in October 2016 with those pompous speeches about how bad it would be to `rig' or `interfere' with the process at the very time the MSM was coordinating with DNC on debate questions and more.
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.