Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,215 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

This exchange between Comey and Ratcliff is a bombshell in hindsight. Wow
Indeed. One of my fav's was Ratcliff's last question ... says it all.

Bobcat06
AG
oysterbayAG said:

It's funny, that Jeff Sessions is probably spending most of his time now going after two gangs ; MS-13 and the Clinton / Obama Hole-in-the-Wall Gang ! Show no mercy Jeff !

Who killed Seth Rich for leaking DNC docs to Wikileaks?

MS13 is just one branch of the Clinton machine.
RoscoePColtrane
Soooo.... Bill Priestap - his wife Sabrina Menschel is now head of Nardello and Co - a global investigation (private investigations) in DC as of 12/7/17

http://www.nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/

http://www.nardelloandco.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/s-menschel-and-advisory-board-press-release-12-6-17.pdf
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
From the link: "served as a Special Advisor in the Directorate of Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation's headquarters in Washington, DC. In that capacity, she worked with senior management to refine and strengthen the FBI's intelligence gathering capabilities and implement its intelligence transformation efforts in response to the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission."

Another swamp rat?
akm91
AG
Not sure I follow the call out to Priestap's wife. What's the story behind that?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
akm91 said:

Not sure I follow the call out to Priestap's wife. What's the story behind that?
I posted about her back on Page 14 of this thread (below). Interesting tidbit but we don't have any other information -- easy to speculate that she was providing him with info to help him 'see the light'. And don't forget, the S&P text messages indicate that Strzok doesn't like Priestap.

Quote:

More info on Priestap:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/how_husbands_and_wives_figure_in_the_latest_government_scandal_revelations.html
Quote:

Quote:
There's a nice post on Thread Reader identifying the man at the center of all the Trump-Russia-dossier crap: Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok's boss and James Comey's confidant. He knows everything and would have made any decision to pay for the Fusion GPS dossier. Oddly, he has escaped media scrutiny so far.

The one thing they sort of miss on is his wife, Sabina Menschel, who is not just some consultant, but the current head of the D.C. office of Nardello & Co. That's the top private-eye firm in the Beltway.

So the man the FBI has keeping all its secrets is married to the top private snoop in Washington.

It would be revealing, no doubt, to see what Democratic-affiliated law firms and media shops in D.C. use Nardello. Let's hope congressional investigators are looking into this. Ms. Menshel, by the way, is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs zillionaire brothers Richard and Robert Menshel, big-time Democrat donors.

RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

Just digging around Bill Priestap and more about him. I still think he is a key player in this thing

Wife has been with the company 2 years and now she's President and COO just seemed curious to me. She was brought in as a consultant and now runs the joint. Just doesn't seem like a normal path.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
We haven't commented much on Manafort's lawsuit against Mueller on this thread -- there was a separate thread on the forum about it back in early January. Anyway, the suit is in progress, & there are various motion filings going on at the moment. On January 19, 2018 the jurisdiction of the filing was transferred to the same district court where Manafort's criminal case is pending, resulting in a different judge presiding over the case. You may find it useful to track because something significant may arise.

Here is the original filling:
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000160-bda4-dcd4-a96b-bdad99e40001

Here is the court docket:
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6250827/manafort-v-u-s-department-of-justice/

Mueller & Rosenstein have filed a motion to dismiss Manafort's suit on February 2, 2018:
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.192498/gov.uscourts.dcd.192498.16.0.pdf
SeMgCo87
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

Just digging around Bill Priestap and more about him. I still think he is a key player in this thing

Wife has been with the company 2 years and now she's President and COO just seemed curious to me. She was brought in as a consultant and now runs the joint. Just doesn't seem like a normal path.
On a parallei note, Strzok's wife Mellisa Hodgman, was promoted to Associate Director in SEC's Enforcement Division, sandwiched very deftly almost 2 weeks after the FBI pulled Weiner's laptop, and two weeks prior to Comey's re-opening of the Clinton e-mail investigation.

And McCabe withheld(?) the info from Comey for about 4 wks until just before Oct 28...when Comey announced it.

Things are certainly getting curiouser and curiouser...

"You are being watched..."
SeMgCo87
AG
drcrinum said:

We haven't commented much on Manafort's lawsuit against Mueller on this thread -- there was a separate thread on the forum about it back in early January. Anyway, the suit is in progress, & there are various motion filings going on at the moment. On January 19, 2018 the jurisdiction of the filing was transferred to the same district court where Manafort's criminal case is pending, resulting in a different judge presiding over the case. You may find it useful to track because something significant may arise.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6250827/manafort-v-u-s-department-of-justice/

Mueller & Rosenstein have filed a motion to dismiss Manafort's suit on February 2, 2018:
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.192498/gov.uscourts.dcd.192498.16.0.pdf

Uhhhhh...

I think the last link is a document by Mueller and Rosenstein to dismiss the Defendent's plea to dismiss.

"You are being watched..."
drcrinum
SeMgCo87 said:

drcrinum said:

Uhhhhh...

I think the last link is a document by Mueller and Rosenstein to dismiss the Defendent's plea to dismiss.
I don't believe that is the correct interpretation. Manafort did not submit a motion/plea to have Mueller's indictment dismissed. Manafort filed a separate lawsuit challenging Mueller's constitutional authority to investigate and indict Manafort under the provisions of the SC as stated in Rosenstein's appointment and directions to Mueller. It's a separate court case.
RoscoePColtrane
Exactly
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Sure is a lot of scuttlebutt over the flight manifest on the Russian Airliner that went down....
Code 7 10-42
boulderaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Sure is a lot of scuttlebutt over the flight manifest on the Russian Airliner that went down....
CFO of Rusatom on passenger list.
Long Live Sully
AG
Ghost of Ron Brown says hi.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
ellebee
boulderaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

CFO of Rusatom on passenger list.

Isn't that one of the companies involved in U1?
End Of Message
AG
Yes, Canadian Uranium One sold to Rosatom, Russia's nuclear agency
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
End Of Message
AG
Rosatom either wholly owns or is majority stakeholder in uranium one
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
RyanAg08
AG
That's such a giant, bright red flag that even stupid people can't ignore it.
drcrinum
I'm not supposed to do this on this thread, but...there is a fair amount of info on it here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/962736912988590087.html
aggielostinETX
AG
Wowsa..
aggielostinETX
AG
This seems far fetched...

Prosperdick
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Oh don't worry, they will. For some even if audio/video proof was provided they would claim its doctored or some other silly rebuttal. Some don't want to ever be red pilled... really makes me think of The Matrix.
boulderaggie
AG
drcrinum said:

I'm not supposed to do this on this thread, but...there is a fair amount of info on it here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/962736912988590087.html

that was great. Thanks for posting it.
drcrinum

Start at 5:30 where Nunes drops the comment about surveillance of Carter Page allowing pickup of his communications with the House & Senate as well as the Executive Office. Once you communicate with Page, then you have opened another door.

benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Start at 5:30 where Nunes drops the comment about surveillance of Carter Page allowing pickup of his communications with the House & Senate as well as the Executive Office. Once you communicate with Page, then you have opened another door.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

For everyone claiming Sessions is as clever as fox and quietly playing long-ball .... go to 8:00 and check out what Nunes thinks of DOJ's inaction and by inference, Sessions.
ellebee
friscodick said:

RyanAg08 said:

Oh don't worry, they will. For some even if audio/video proof was provided they would claim its doctored or some other silly rebuttal. Some don't want to ever be red pilled... really makes me think of The Matrix.

Sadly, I agree.
RyanAg08
AG
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

For everyone claiming Sessions is as clever as fox and quietly playing long-ball .... go to 8:00 and check out what Nunes thinks of DOJ's inaction and by inference, Sessions.

I think it's intentional to make it seem like there's discord when there really isn't (hopefully).
benchmark
AG
RyanAg08 said:

I think it's intentional to make it seem like there's discord when there really isn't (hopefully).
... or Sessions has little effective control over his department and has no other tactical option except to play long-ball and wait for Horowitz to give him cover. I prefer your theory but I fear the alternative may be more correct.
GCP12
AG
Interesting...
drcrinum

Here is a link to the actual FBI Press Release. It's anonymous regarding authorship, but...

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-hpsci-memo

Quote:

January 31, 2018

FBI Statement on HPSCI Memo

The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI. We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process.

With regard to the House Intelligence Committee's memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy.

benchmark
AG

"Jim", aka James Baker (FBI Chief Legal Counsel) removed in January.
"Mike" aka Michael Kortan (FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs) "retires".
"Dave" aka David Laufman (DOJ NSD, Deputy Asst. AG in charge of counterintelligence) "retires"
"Trisha" aka Trish Beth Anderson (Office of Legal Counsel, FBI)
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
It's not really a drip drip release.

It's a full on firehose. Hard to keep up.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Poke_the_Bear
AG
This is a complicated story. In some way republicans need to present it in a way the layperson can understand.

We need a catch phrase or slogan which pins it on the guilty.

This is definitely much worse than. Waterrgate.
First Page Last Page
Page 167 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.