Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,716 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember when the FBI "ran an algorithm" to rapidly search through all of the thousands of newly found emails to eliminate irrelevant and duplicate ones in basically hours, and then declared only a handful of new ones were found, they were mostly nothing important, so case closed again?

Bury this again ASAP to try to save the election after being forced to admit they existed? How hard did they really look?
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

Anybody heard anything about the whereabouts of our illustrious attorney general? I'm getting tired of this crap. It's obvious Rosenstein isn't going after anybody. It must be a big joke for the swamp.
He's waiting for the IG report.
akm91
AG
I guess the IG use their algorithm to find those missing texts.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Secolobo
AG
Rydyn said:

Strange.

All the MSM news headlines are about whether Kelly knew that he had a "serial abuser" on his staff and how Pence wouldn't go to the state dinner at the Olympics.
You don't think the media has known about it and "just" conveniently brought it up?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Long Live Sully
AG
akm91 said:

Well since I don't reside in Texas, not sure how much Cornyn would care if I lit him up.

Feel free to use my name.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
backintexas2013
AG
Well considering they didn't interview AW and didn't reinterview Huma it's say to say they didn't really do any investigation.

I said as much on another thread and lib poster took offense to it and asked me if I was part of the investigation team. When I relayed all the things they didn't do the poster never returned to the thread.
GCP12
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/09/nunes-seeks-transcripts-from-carter-page-fisa-warrant-hearing.html
Quote:

Nunes seeks transcripts from Carter Page FISA warrant hearing

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is seeking transcripts from a top secret national security court regarding the FBI and Justice Department's application for a surveillance warrant for a Trump campaign aide, according to a congressional letter obtained by Fox News.

Writing to Rosemary M. Collyer, the presiding judge at the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Nunes asked for transcripts of "any relevant FISC hearings associated with the initial FISA application or subsequent renewals related to electronic surveillance of Carter Page."

The Page surveillance warrant, first granted in October 2016, and the evidence used to secure it are at the heart of the controversial memo Nunes and the White House released last week on alleged surveillance abuse.

The Republican staff-authored memo claimed that the unverified anti-Trump dossier was critical for the surveillance warrant application, and that the government omitted key information about its political funding. Lawmakers have clashed over that document for weeks, and a Democrat-authored rebuttal memo could be released as early as Friday.

Transcripts from the application hearings could speak to a central issue in the debate: to what extent the FBI and DOJ relied on the dossier.
GCP12
AG
reb,
AG
Good piece here theorizing that Brennan made Comey his beech. I'm not sure I buy it, but it's interesting

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey
MouthBQ98
AG
You think that he might have been chatting with people feeding Steele before Steele published or submitted his dossier? Steele had contact with FGPS and several people with ties to Clinton. Why wouldn't Brennan have talked with one or more of them by chance on the same topic?
TexAgsAnon

Bye, bish!
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

You think that he might have been chatting with people feeding Steele before Steele published or submitted his dossier? Steele had contact with FGPS and several people with ties to Clinton. Why wouldn't Brennan have talked with one or more of them by chance on the same topic?
More likely Brennan was instructed by Obama to utilize the Brits to do the spying the CIA and FBI couldn't, report back and then the alphabet agencies would take it from there.
4stringAg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Well considering they didn't interview AW and didn't reinterview Huma it's say to say they didn't really do any investigation.

I said as much on another thread and lib poster took offense to it and asked me if I was part of the investigation team. When I relayed all the things they didn't do the poster never returned to the thread.
Same thing with the DNC server that was supposedly hacked by Russians. If they were serious about Russian meddling, why didn't they try harder to get access to the server to do some forensic analysis? Instead, they let the DNC hire Crowdstrike to do it meaning that any controversial stuff could remain hidden. But yet they went balls to the wall, lied and manufactured things to get wiretaps on a lowly Trump staffer.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Same thing with the DNC server that was supposedly hacked by Russians. If they were serious about Russian meddling, why didn't they try harder to get access to the server to do some forensic analysis? Instead, they let the DNC hire Crowdstrike to do it meaning that any controversial stuff could remain hidden. But yet they went balls to the wall, lied and manufactured things to get wiretaps on a lowly Trump staffer.
Ain't that a pisser? The only arguable crime that occurred, "computer hacking" was never confirmed by the FBI. Neither that it happened, nor who did it. But they sure could postulate that Hillary's server wasn't likely hacked. Why? Because they had some of the devices (but not all of them).

Yet, we have the Mueller Special Counsel investigation of zero provable crimes anyway.
backintexas2013
AG
17 agencies said it happened. Oh wait that was a lie. Well it was four that all used the same source so we should believe it.
backintexas2013
AG
Are we sure that's not the girl who played in the two faced episode of Seinfeld?
drcrinum
TexAgsAnon said:

Bye, bish!

More intrigue. Surprised at this. I had assumed she was the shining star that was going to take Rosenstein's spot and then reign in Mueller; i.e., define his role and the crime to be investigated. Maybe she knows just how extensive the mess is and doesn't want to deal with it.
aggiehawg
AG
Aw crap!
GCP12
AG
FWIW
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

FWIW

Soros arranged??
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Aw crap!
Is that an "Aw crap" because she was a white knight, or a bad one that got away?

"You are being watched..."
drcrinum

SES = Senior Executive Service = Bigshots.

Somebody was sending classified e-mail to HRC, obviously obtained via a SCIF unit, and Strzok/Page were texting from a SCIF unit. 2 + 2 = 4. Sounds like a very loosely run outfit under Comey's tenure. However, I cannot fathom how HRC obtained SAP material via e-mail.
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

TexAgsAnon said:

Bye, bish!

More intrigue. Surprised at this. I had assumed she was the shining star that was going to take Rosenstein's spot and then reign in Mueller; i.e., define his role and the crime to be investigated. Maybe she knows just how extensive the mess is and doesn't want to deal with it.

Unlike Rosenstein, who (just like Mueller and Comey) was loved by both sides of the isle two years ago on account that he is a malleable career bureaucrat, Brand is hated by liberals in DC.

Due to this, I am extremely disappointed in Brand. Just like Sessions, she is taking the coward way out.

Then again, maybe both are afraid of dying from Arkancide.
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

FWIW

Typical attorney.

Taking a money grab.
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

I want to believe!
aggiehawg
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Aw crap!
Is that an "Aw crap" because she was a white knight, or a bad one that got away?
Was hoping she would slide into Rosenstein's slot and actually supervise Mueller.

Now I think that falls to Dana Boente if Rosenstein gets fired or resigns??? He's in the Carter Page FISA fraud chain. He's already compromised because of that.
aggiehawg
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

drcrinum said:

I want to believe!
So we haven't seen the most crucial Strzok/Page texts??
backintexas2013
AG
Pete the Cheat was just trying to impress her that wasn't real.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Aw crap!
Now I think that falls to Dana Boente if Rosenstein gets fired or resigns??? He's in the Carter Page FISA fraud chain. He's already compromised because of that.

Gawddamnit!

The DOJ has become a clown show!
drcrinum

If the shoe fits, wear it.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

drcrinum said:

I want to believe!
So we haven't seen the most crucial Strzok/Page texts??

This is truly a soap opera.

If it wasn't for this thread, I'd be lost.

Thank you national media.
backintexas2013
AG
Who is that
CrazyDayDuck
drcrinum said:

If the shoe fits, wear it.

And that goes for his RINO enablers.

Little Marco and Senator Burr, I'm looking your way.
CrazyDayDuck
backintexas2013 said:

Who is that

Warner.

He and Burr are heading up the Senate witch hunt...I mean, Russia collusion investigation.
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Aw crap!
Was hoping she would slide into Rosenstein's slot and actually supervise Mueller.

Thanks.

I don't think Rosenstein will leave voluntary, he's about the only thing standing between Trump/Sessions and Mueller. I think he thinks he has "leverage" on the situation with public opinion.

What may change that leverage is if a few more straws of bad "gris-gris" (Cajun "bad vibes", according to Mrs.) surface. a few more straws on Boente's back may do the same to him.

Brand makes 9 DoJ/FBI principles either gone or sidelined because of this crap (not that Brand left because of that, but this "offer of a lifetime" may have resulted from a mutual search going on).

"You are being watched..."
First Page Last Page
Page 161 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.