Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,061 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

Don't forget, a parallel Memo is on the way from Grassley.
Come on Grassley! Put that puppy to bed and release it!!
drcrinum
Rockdoc
AG
drcrinum said:

This kind of snuck up on me. What are the possible ramifications of these?
drcrinum
Rockdoc said:

drcrinum said:

This kind of snuck up on me. What are the possible ramifications of these?
The Senate conducted a separate independent investigation from the House. Grassley is the real deal...he conducts very thorough and detailed investigations. A real tiger...and very persistent.
RoscoePColtrane
Word is Grassley is ready to drop his memo.

Will have to check the Senate rules because I'm certain they are different than the house. Everything is.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Since Page was watched for months why exactly hasn't he been charged with anything? If he was I must have missed it.
oldarmy1
AG
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/gop-rep-seek-criminal-prosecution-fbi-doj-officials-treason-fisa-memo/
HeardAboutPerio
AG
Nunes on Brett Baier, said this was phase one. They are moving on with state Dept investigation and their role in the Russia investigation. Said Rosenstein could clean this up and said it wasn't up to him if Rosenstein should keep his job. Ran out of time and ended the interview! Give me a break.
ellebee
Who are the last refuge and imperator rex?
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Not too happy about that. We aren't there yet. Don't shoot your wad prematurely, Congressman Gosar.
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I hate dentists. But I like this guy.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
jjeffers1 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Jk. I hear that all day long.

Bird93
AG
I'd rather be thrown in a pit of rattlesnakes. Winky face...not really
titan
S

I agree with him that it was "third world politics' -- the entire Obama tenure had a second and third world emphasis of failure and criticizing success "you didn't build that" -- "get of your high horse about the Crusades" -- all the Israel bashing, etc, etc.

Ag with kids
AG
jjeffers1 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Anti-dentite!
TRADUCTOR
DDS representing
Javelina
AG
ellebee said:

Who are the last refuge and imperator rex?

Twitter handles of two really tuned in people.
ellebee
I agree. I just wasn't sure if it was well known who they actually are and I was just missing it.
Long Live Sully
AG
titan said:

I agree with him that it was "third world politics' -- the entire Obama tenure had a second and third world emphasis of failure and criticizing success "you didn't build that" -- "get of your high horse about the Crusades" -- all the Israel bashing, etc, etc.

Yeah. I can't think of a single day in the prior 8 years that I didn't want to punch him in the mouth.

Now that I think about it I still do...
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
titan
S

You included someone else's quote with mine. Who said it?
Rapier108
RoscoePColtrane said:

Torching Flake is the best part.
Long Live Sully
AG
titan said:

You included someone else's quote with mine. Who said it?
Some guy with Russian connections.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Word is Grassley is ready to drop his memo.
Nunes bunts completely over shortstop Wray's head into left field - and advances to 2nd on Weinstein's error. Next up is Chuck "King Kong" Grassley. Mike "The Hammer" Horowitz warming up in the batter's box.
ccatag
AG
A few posters have made mention of this. With the corruption we see in our government a question I keep having is whether a dirty or corruptible FISA judge might be a possibility we are dealing with? We see judge shopping regularly by prosecutors and people bringing suits. Could there be a FISA judge that might have been compromised?
Rockdoc
AG
My thoughts exactly. I hope this is being looked into.
FbgTxAg
AG
ccatag said:

A few posters have made mention of this. With the corruption we see in our government a question I keep having is whether a dirty or corruptible FISA judge might be a possibility we are dealing with? We see judge shopping regularly by prosecutors and people bringing suits. Could there be a FISA judge that might have been compromised?
I've done my best to insinuate it. Especially since John Roberts only assigned him (an Obama appointee) to the FISA court in april of 2016. And somehow this issue - which could have ended up on ANY of the 16 judges desks - ends up on his.

The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
GottaRide
S
I was hoping that the report would line out the trail of who was reading the intel reports on the information that was being gathered. I guess that will be in the IG report.
Rockdoc
AG
I want to see a complete list of news organizations and journalists that have been paid off.
Larry S Ross
AG
jjeffers1 said:

ccatag said:

I've done my best to insinuate it. Especially since John Roberts only assigned him (an Obama appointee) to the FISA court in april of 2016. And somehow this issue - which could have ended up on ANY of the 16 judges desks - ends up on his.

My post from 2/1 and I never got an answer.

Wish we knew what was going on behind the scenes w Fisa court judges and chief Roberts whom I think they answer to.
Assuming most are above board what are they thinking about warrants they have approved if fbi is shown to have falsified evidence and or lied to them?
Do they halt approved warrants and make fbi come back and request again and prove to a now skeptical judge they need to spy on someone?
Still wondering.

Rockdoc
AG
Question: we seem to have no attorney general, only an assistant AG who's not gonna bring charges on anybody. What the heck is gonna happen when we need charges filed? DOJ where are you?
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

Question: we seem to have no attorney general, only an assistant AG who's not gonna bring charges on anybody. What the heck is gonna happen when we need charges filed? DOJ where are you?
The AG is hiding under his desk from Al Franken.
Just an Ag
AG
How, seriously how, can Rosenstein keep his current position?? He signed off on the illegal warrants (if proven true then that should be a fireable/indictable offense) but then he also is overseeing the Mueller investigation. Shouldn't he (at a minimum) recuse himself from the oversight position? Under what pretense can he argue he can stay in his current position?

He gone, right?

RoscoePColtrane
actually I did answer this question

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/51107094
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Further documents that have been ignored with the frenzy over the Meno. People need to read these

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_memo_key_points.pdf

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_fisa_memo_charge_and_response.pdf

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/fisa_title_i_summary.pdf
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.