Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,728 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The memo is not out. Only excerpts.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
backintexas2013
AG
GCP12 said:

Big point here:

Fusion paid journalists to print articles on the dossier.

FBI then used articles to "confirm" the dossier to the FISA court

Incredible.

Reminds me of something that I heard on Law and Order once. Painting expert paints a Matisse. Then he gets hired to to see if it's a real one. He basically confirms his own forgery is real.
FriscoKid
AG
There is more meat on the bone!
fasthorse05
GCP12 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Trump likes hannity and think it will setup for his show
Trump not only likes Hannity, but they talk regularly. Hannity may be a hack, but he has the best source in the country.
You know, I quit watching Hannity long ago, but have been watching for John Solomon and Sara Carter (just for her knowledge only!!!!).

I was thinking yesterday about all of the stuff he's likely said about Zero over the last ten years. It's highly likely that he was correct on 70% of his rantings. Yes, he's a cheerleader, but not likely a hack.
Secolobo
AG
Who and how many people were listed on the FISA request that was approved? Was there a specific list needed or anyone associated with Trump?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Information laundering. FISA judge should be livid and people should go to jail.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
GCP12 said:

Big point here:

Incredible.

so it turns out that basically, the DNC was paying the media to run their propaganda. Feel great to have been right about that one all along.
Sarge 91
AG
backintexas2013 said:

GCP12 said:

Big point here:

Incredible.

Reminds me of something that I heard on Law and Order once. Painting expert paints a Matisse. Then he gets hired to to see if it's a real one. He basically confirms his own forgery is real.
Was that the one where the forger recognized the forgery made by his daughter?
RoscoePColtrane
According to Bruce Ohr's testimony

Quote:

Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.
whatthehey78
AG
GCP12 said:

Big point here:

Incredible.

No experience with any of this...BUT, it seems to me the FISA court uses a rubber stamp and or it's protocals are beyond lax.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
backintexas2013
AG
Don't remember. Could be any of the thousands I have seen.
RoscoePColtrane
My assumption is McCabe was who originally went to the court.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Excerpt from the memo
steele admitted to ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump in September of 2016 when steele-told ohr that he still was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president
rainbow_aggie
This could be a head shot to the dem party.
FriscoKid
AG
blindey said:

GCP12 said:

Big point here:

Incredible.

so it turns out that basically, the DNC was paying the media to run their propaganda. Feel great to have been right about that one all along.

No! They paid for warrants!
EKUAg
AG
Wozlaw said:

Information laundering. FISA judge should be livid and people should go to jail.

Which judge approved that FISA warrant? It could have been Contreras who recused himself (or got recused) from the Flynn case.
RoscoePColtrane

ABATTBQ87
AG
Memo fully released the women on Fox News outnumbered are going to be reading it here soon so if you have an opportunity to go to Fox News Channel they'll be reading it within the next 20 minutes
RoscoePColtrane
Hard copy if you want it

https://www.scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed
RoscoePColtrane
Catherine Herridge is killing the breakdown on this. The gal simply knows her stuff
ABATTBQ87
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Catherine Herridge is killing the breakdown on this. The gal simply knows her stuff

She is Awesome!!!
whatthehey78
AG
Lots of democrats doing a tap dance today.

"Okay folks...let's keep up with the beat...no slacking, I wanna see some rhythm and consistency in this number."
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
GEEZUS H CHRIST

akm91
AG
Isikoff the guy that sat on the Lewinski story to protect Slick Willy.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
Was driving, listening to Limbaugh. He was covering the info initially released on FoxNews. It was worse than he thought it was going to be.
BigBrother
AG
CBS article conclusion:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nunes-memo-declassified-today-gop-despite-fbi-warnings-grave-concern-live-updates/
[url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nunes-memo-declassified-today-gop-despite-fbi-warnings-grave-concern-live-updates/][/url]
[url=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nunes-memo-declassified-today-gop-despite-fbi-warnings-grave-concern-live-updates/][/url]
Quote:

What does the memo not say?

The memo does not appear to allege any breaking of federal law.

drcrinum
Well, it's pretty clear to me: Rosenstein was part of the plot. He had to know about Ohr's meeting with Steele, and that Steele was not only a partisan hack, he was being paid by Fusion GPS and hence the DNC/HRC. Rosenstein needs to be indicted and fired, and this means Mueller must be immediately terminated. A bigger question is: based upon Mueller's prior relationships with Comey & Rosenstein, and how Mueller came to be the SC...was Mueller an active participant in the plot? Is this the reason Mueller stacked the deck with pro-Clinton hacks? There may be far greater implications than just apparent. This is an attempt to overthrow a sitting President = Treason.
RoscoePColtrane
Dead men walking

Clapper in his own Testimony said if there was a FISA warrant on Trump he would know about it.

BanderaAg956
Headshot to Comey, McCabe, Yates, Boente, and Rosenstein!

RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Well, it's pretty clear to me: Rosenstein was part of the plot. He had to know about Ohr's meeting with Steele, and that Steele was not only a partisan hack, he was being paid by Fusion GPS and hence the DNC/HRC. Rosenstein needs to be indicted and fired, and this means Mueller must be immediately terminated. A bigger question is: based upon Mueller's prior relationships with Comey & Rosenstein, and how Mueller came to be the SC...was Mueller an active participant in the plot? Is this the reason Mueller stacked the deck with pro-Clinton hacks? There may be far greater implications than just apparent. This is an attempt to overthrow a sitting President = Treason.
Rosenstein is receiving a letter as we speak to immediately appear before the SIC
drcrinum
reb,
AG
FireAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Rosenstein is receiving a letter as we speak to immediately appear before the SIC
Musing or fact?
RoscoePColtrane
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Musing or fact?
According to DeSantis
RoscoePColtrane
How many other investigations and prosecutions have been delayed because of Rosenstein and his contemporaries? How many guilty people are still walking free right now because they are being protected?
First Page Last Page
Page 137 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.